Conquer the King's court (M/M Romance, Adventure, & Political RP)

Started by Drowned Vandal, February 24, 2020, 07:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drowned Vandal

The city-state of Palomena has been under the rule of King Glacia for the past twenty years, a man of noble blood and with an incredibly potent bloodline. It is said that any born into his bloodline will be gifted with increased strength, durability, and skill with magics. Because of the potency of his bloodline he has had great fear of being dethroned by a male heir.

The king has gone out of his way to dispose of all male heirs. In fact, the king’s paranoia has escalated to the point that he has begun to limit the authority of all males within the city aside from the councilors that run the various districts to avoid any competition for the crown.

While the once beloved King had been tolerated for a few years the people have begun to grow uneasy due to his erratic behavior. The tension caused several interest groups to begin financing opponents to the king through various means, encouraging a usurper to make himself known.

------------------------------

The purpose of this roleplay is to try and carve out power in this city-state and eventually claim the King’s throne for yourself. The methods by which this is approached would be entirely up to the character. But aside from the king, the councilors will be working to undermine the character's attempts.

I am looking for a male character who would like to try to claim the city as his own through any means necessary.

Ideally the character would also be versatile (this part is negotiable) and interested in males. He would have the option of enjoying any number of the other males in the city as he climbs to the top or settled down with his favorite.

I left this purposefully light so the rest can be filled in to work for both RPers. If anything here interests you please feel free to PM me!

Drowned Vandal

Quote from: flassche on February 25, 2020, 03:03:32 PM

Hey there!

First off, welcome to E.

Secondly, a few questions on my end.

How many characters do you envision the ‘usurper’ to encounter sexually during his rise to power. How many characters are you comfortable in writing?

Do you have a kink list/f-list somewhere? I know you just joined, but many have had prior experiences on other sites and it allows me to quickly read up on the weird stuff you like/we like and what not.

You mentioned magics. How do you envision such an element in a story as this?

In terms of plot and story, is this mostly cloak and dagger, or are we looking at a full blown war, sieges and what not?

-f

Thank you for the welcome!

I usually DM so I am comfortable rping the whole city if I need to. As far as how many he would encounter sexually, as many as he wants or is able to get. I tend to make certain characters harder to get than others to for fun.

I do have a Kink list it is however on my other computer so I will have to send it on the morrow.

I picture magic being rather common place but under strict regulation. I picture divination and illusion magics being more prominent, or really any magic that is difficult to trace.

For plot and story I am thinking more Cloak and dagger.

Hope I answered everything adequately, let me know if you need elaboration.

-Quill