Accidental Incest [Extreme]

Started by Hemingway, February 25, 2020, 01:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

This is a story of a son, his mother, and the mother's estranged sister. The basic premise is this: The mother and her sister haven't spoken in some 20 years, until the mother found her living under a different name in a strange place, and decided to try and reconnect. The son has no recollection of his aunt, and hasn't even seen a picture of her. Even so, he goes on a trip with his mother to meet the aunt.

Mother and son arrive the day before the aunt is supposed to get there. Stuck in a podunk town with nothing but time on his hands, he decides to get a drink at local watering hole.

It's there he sees (or catches the eye of) an attractive woman in her late 30s drinking by herself. She seems to have been at it fpr a while already, and he's easily the best-looking guy in there, so ... Why not?

I'm sure you've worked it out by now, but spoiler alert: It's his aunt. Of course, neither of them work it out. She's not supposed to be there yet, they're both strangers in this place, and a little bit intoxicated. There isn't much need for talking, as they both want basically the same thing.

What follows is a night of wild, rough, kinky sex (see kink wishlist below - but fair warning, it gets into extremes). It's a proper mess  really. There are pictures.

The next day, the reunion finally takes place, and, well. There we have the setup.

Kinks Wishlist - These are not required, but very much desired.

• Humiliation/Degradation
  • Watersports
  • Unprotected/(Risk of) pregnancy
  • Sweaty, messy sex
  • Facials!

There you have it! I'm mainly looking for someone to play the son, but I can be flexible for the right partner - especially if you're willing to indulge my wishlist.

The story can also be turned into F/Futa.