Romeo & Juliet - The Garden (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, February 08, 2014, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 13, 2014, 12:30:48 AM
From what I hear, there were quite a few people that were very convinced of me early on, and their information came straight from our Romeo....

* ThatRPGuy eyes Josi.

Of course I still adore you, miss Josi, but things are a tad suspicious from my side of the ether.

* persephone325 points out that Val was actually Romeo...

:P
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

Quote from: persephone325 on March 13, 2014, 12:34:54 AM
* persephone325 points out that Val was actually Romeo...

:P

Who would still know nothing about who the Capulets are on their own.  That's were Juliet comes in. In theory.

There is, of course, the chance that I'm wrong about all of this. I also recently learned that the people I thought I was getting along well with were actually playing a better game than I was, so it's entirely possible I have no idea what's going on and doing well as a GM elsewhere doesn't make me a better player...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Valerian

Hey, basically all I said was that I couldn't be sure about you.  The rest people came up with on their own.  :P
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zelric Miras

The end is coming I tell you! Repent you fools! The capulet will win! *walks floats around with a cardboard*

Edit: In other news, I'm planning a LARP themed like a mafia game. I hope we get enough signups. :P

Galactic Druid

Leo, I would love to hear how that goes. I've tried to introduce more flavor and theme to the mafia group I GM on Tuesday evenings, but they're not the kind of gamers that go for it. They're much more interested in the game itself. It's actually starting to become a bit of a problem because the regulars know each other so well ("I think Bob is a werewolf because every time he's a wolf, he always puts his card under his chair instead of holding on to it." "I think we should kill Anthony first, he's too good at the logic of it, and if he is a wolf, he's dangerous.").

As much as if love to get everyone roleplaying, I'm not sure it's going to happen with my people, so I'd love to hear about someone's game.

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on March 13, 2014, 06:06:30 AM
Hey, basically all I said was that I couldn't be sure about you.  The rest people came up with on their own.  :P

This is why Val is so amazing at Mafia games.  I don't think she ever actually lies, not exactly; she just prevaricates by omission.

Remiel

Quote from: Leorobin on March 13, 2014, 07:37:16 AM
Edit: In other news, I'm planning a LARP themed like a mafia game. I hope we get enough signups. :P

Also, man, I would so join that.

Elina

Sorry, guys, don't mean to ignore PMs.  I'm in the French Quarter.

Remiel

Quote from: Elina on March 13, 2014, 05:13:23 PM
Sorry, guys, don't mean to ignore PMs.  I'm in the French Quarter.

New Orleans?  :O  Wow.  Color me jealous.

Galactic Druid

Bring back some étouffée for me , please!

Elina

Yes, New Orleans.  I'm here on vacation with my family.  Today is the swamp tour.

Bruja

Enjoy the crescent city darlin!

Now...about this Capulet......WTF?!

lisar

That was close to a LARP here!  I didn't think that was going to end this round and it was as close to animated as Denivar gets!

/flees

Remiel

Ah, I love my hat.  I think the thing I love best about it is that it is so...uneaten.

Elina,  I want to thank you for voting your conscience.  I really do apologize for being such an ass to you in those last few rounds. 

Ryven

I really thought your hat would be more purple.

Autumn Sativus

I was wondering when someone would finally start to realize that everyone who became suspicious of JM was quickly and systematically removed. ::)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

yugi006

Yay. Finally. Congrats guys. Can't wait for the next one.

Remiel

When we do, can we please not pick on Yugi006 again?  Seriously guys, the dude has been eliminated first two games in a row.  That's gotta suck.

yugi006

Zelric Miras

Part of me hoped to see the capulet win :P I was rooting for you JM   X D 

I agree to not voting him out.

Galactic Druid

You were doing so well, JM, especially considering how long it was just you.

Josietta

No one ever listens to me!  Even when i'm the bad guy!  *le sigh*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Remiel

Quote from: Josietta on March 14, 2014, 01:31:21 PM
No one ever listens to me!  Even when i'm the bad guy!  *le sigh*

You and me both, Josi.   I was starting to feel like Wesley Crusher aboard the Enterprise at the end there.  I was right, I knew I was right, but I had made myself so profoundly unlikeable that no one listened to a word I said. XD