News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Angel's New Flights (F/F)

Started by Angel Fire, June 05, 2012, 11:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Hi everyone!  It has been a long time since I have had some ideas come to my mind but I have finally come up with a couple of them to help us come up with the RP to remember for a LONG time.  Please keep in mind that I will only play out F/F Rp's.  If you are a male (or a fellow Liege) that can play a VERY convincing female, than you can come on in and join in on this small little party.  Without further ado, here are the ideas that I have in mind:

Sara, Nikki and You:
Though the title suggests that there will be a threesome coming into play, that is certainly not going to be the case.  By day, Sara is a Librarian and totally nice and kind girl.  She dresses up in her business suits to works with her glasses on during her job as that is how she is.  She normally keeps her thoughts about things to herself and reads a lot of books until her shift is over and the skies get dark.  When those skies get dark, Nikki comes out while Sara "sleeps" and she is the complete opposite of Sara.  Her job is a stripper at the local strip club (or burlesque club or whatever you call those types of club in your neck of the woods) and she makes a LOT of money doing just that, especially with her side job as a "prostitute" for very wealthy women.  She is brash, sort of domineering at times but if the money leads her to be submissive, she can do that too.  She does speak her mind if things don't seem right at all to her and she will let someone know about it.

The truth about Sara and Nikki is that they are multiple personalities of the same person... one shy and not willing to talk about things that are happening to her in Sara while the other will let it all out in a heartbeat in Nikki.  This can go in many directions which I am willing to discuss with you all.  Should your girl know both Sara and Nikki?  Or should your character just know one of the personalities?   The skies are open widely with this one!

The Pendent of Change:
This is inspired by a story that I have read over the internet that has got me SOO Hot that I totally want to play this out!  Kelly is a straight girl that is in her mid 20's and has made a decent enough of a living to take a few days off here and there without her bosses complaining about her missing work here and there.  Her friend though, has made a fortune through some sort of venture and has her eyes on Kelly... so much that she will want to do anything to make Kelly her own.  On one of her trips, the friend picks up a pendent that has very hypnotizing abilities and convinces Kelly cal her and have the friend come over to Kelly's house.  Now here is where things get interesting.  WHile the friend is showing Kelly the pendant, the friend is hypnotizing Kelly into thinking that eventually, the only way that Kelly can orgasm is by the touch of another woman's specific part of her body... or maybe by only the friend's touch.  This part can be disscussed but eventually, I am seeing a LOT of humiliation of Kelly as Kelly won't believe what is happening to her at first.  From there, only the Gods know how this will go.

Pictures will come soon for both of my girls.  Look forward to hearing from y'all soon!

~Angel
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?