The Faunus with the Wolf Tattoo (RWBY RP)/Schoolgirl Uniform Fetish RP

Started by HybridHalf, January 27, 2015, 04:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

I'm confident some of you have watched RWBY from Rooster Teeth, and have a good idea of how the story goes. If not....then watch the trailers first then the series in order.

I'd like to play my favorite character from the series......Blake Belladonna. Only, she's older and has changed drastically. Something very serious that has caused her to have a massive personality shift and a new found "negative" direction. And it shows in her body as well:

* Image 1
* Image 2

I'd like to stay away from the popular ships (Sorry BumbleBy & Pussy Magnet shippers!) as much as I can, but I am open to the idea of her working with the main characters in some way.......

Possible ideas:

* Blake is hired by the Schnee Dust Company to rescue Weiss (or Winter) from some Faunus Terrorist Cell. She is paired with a "Handler" from the Schnee Dust Company to "help her" and the two in the process of rescuing the Schnee target get romantically involved.... (anyone suggests Zwei or a Corgi Faunus and I will personally block you!)
* Adam Taurus captures Blake and brings her back to the White Fang to be "punished" for defecting and fighting against WF. This could go anywhere from Adam turning Blake into his personal/a "group sex slave" instead of killing her (hence the tattoos in the pics) to......well, "turning her human" as a warning to the other Faunus that leaving WF has it's consequences.
* Blake has managed to wrest control of White Fang from whomever and sets about to turn it around or turns them into a more violent organization......one of the main characters helps out, perhaps this leads to a relationship....
* The events in the Black Trailer happen, only Blake is in Adam's place, and she's in charge of a younger charge that she has feelings for......or vice versa.
* A Faunus that is well to do desires a Cat Faunus as a sexual slave/pet and sets his eyes on Blake.
* Black M&M's (Blake x The Malachite Sisters)
* Anything to do with the glorious Bellabooty meme.

Hit me up with ideas and let's see what turns up.

HybridHalf

Figure I'd bump this. I'm still looking for a RWBY RP from above.

I'd like to add that I also want an RP involving Schoolgirl Uniforms and BDSM themes.

* Daddy enslaves her disobedient daughter and makes her to do "homeschooling" at home. Complete with a mini classroom to learn sexual techniques and submission in various sexy schoolgirl uniforms.
* OR, Daddy finds out about Daughters Schoolgirl Uniform Fetish, and either enslaves her in the garb, or both decide to sate each others fanatsies with the schoolgirl outfits.
* My PC goes to a dungeon to sate her schoolgirl fetish, and finds a Dom that will take her, which could be either consetual, or maybe the Dom "enrolls" my PC into a special school of sorts permanently...

playfullchick76

TheLegionary