Wanted: people for Naruto ideas. (NC-H)(BON)(maybe EX)

Started by AidaLily, March 10, 2009, 11:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidaLily

OK so I want to try a group roleplay. I am only looking for two people for each of them for now. I may add more ideas later. I am also open to ideas.

1. The Sand Siblings

Temari is their only sister and a virgin. Kankuro and Gaara decide that Temari is going to be theirs and theirs only.

2. Akatsuki fun time...

Hinata is a leaf ninja who is sent on a mission to track two Akatsuki members. Deidara and Itachi. While tracking them she falls into a trap she can't get out of.

3. Secrets of the Hyuuga clan

Hiashi and Neji have been lusting after the same girl. Hiashi's lovely daughter Hinata. When they both find out about the common desire, they decide to get together and steal her innocence.

4. Our team's first solo mission

Orochimaru, Jiraiya and Tsunade are sent on a mission all alone. They end up in a village and have to spend the night before their mission begins. Tsunade has her own room while the other to share. She has no idea they are coming for her after midnight.

pm me or post here if interested in any of the following roles.

Orochimaru
Jiraiya
Itachi
Deidara
Neji
Hiashi
Gaara
Kankuro
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

AidaLily

OK I have a couple more Naruto Ideas...

5. Team 7

Naruto, Sakura and Sai are sent to a camp to learn how to work as a team. Sakura seems distant, Naruto seems upset, and Sai is just Sai. When it gets really cold at the camp can they use teamwork to keep each other warm.

6. Team Gai: Bachelor Party

Gai has always told his students to live life to the fullest. So when Neji gets engaged to someone he wont tell. How will Tenten and Lee give their friend a party he will never forget.

7. The Girls of Konoha.

Hinata, Ino, Tenten and Sakura all go over to a party at Anko's house. They are having a good time and then drinks are introduced. The drinks have an aphrodisiac in them and the boys are sitting back to watch the show as the girls go wild all over each other.

8. His return...

Sasuke has finally killed Itachi and everyone welcomes him with open arms. He is thrown a party by Lee, Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Chouji, and Sai. They have fun in the rebuilt Uchiha mansion until all hours of the morning...maybe too much fun.

Ons and Offs

Anti

Am interested in #7 - The Girls Of Konoha... could be bloody fun to play xD

AidaLily

Awesome. Do you have a character or characters in mind to play?

Ons and Offs

Anti

i'd prefer to play one of the guys lol.
Although, my best Naruto character is Kimimaro.... can I work him into it somehow? xD

AidaLily

Hmmm....Kimmimaro sexy no jutsu? I can find a way to fit him in if not.

Ons and Offs

Anti

If im the only guy that expresses interest it could just be Kimimaro slipping aphrodesiac into them drinks, but idk that kinda changes your idea a bit and i dont wanna ruin it xD

AidaLily

Actually that makes it more interesting to me. I am waiting for people to join though. Would you be interested in doing a solo Naruto rp with me? If you are will you please send me a pm so we can work out the details?

Ons and Offs

Anti

Of course. It would be better if you PM'd me though because i've gotta go for now, i'll be back on in the morning though.

Arlyn

#7 actually sounds like fun to me as well, honestly.

Skylar

#7 does sound as if it could be fun, if more people might be involved.

Saku

I would play Ino ... I've been wondering what it would be like to play her ... so does that mean we have enough people to start the roleplay for #7?

If we needed someone to play Hinata I could try and play her along with Ino so that we could start the RP *grins* xD I'll send you a PM too :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Aaleril

Normally, I would let these scenarios go, but it is Naruto, and I have to follow through with my Otaku-ness. Count me in to flexibly take on any role ya need!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril