Craving Something Dark... [Male characters needed]I HAVE RETURNED

Started by Ashleebabe, June 19, 2008, 11:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

After about a month hiatus I have returned wishing to continue with writing. I would like anything on my list that is posted because I am long out of practice

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Jecht

I would love to try Reincarnation of His Love or better yet, come up with something with you. Please PM me if you are interested in coming up with something together.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Ashleebabe

I've updated the first page and am open to ideas. I love historical or author- based roleplays so feel free to contact me on here or in my PM inbox.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

I've removed some used or unwanted plots and highlighted my movie wants and authors

Ashleebabe

I want something dark and not light and fluffy

Ashleebabe