Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

:P Yes.. how can I resist?

Zil.. how you doing?
*See Pillory*

Davina

*hates to inturupt such a touching exchange so she quietly enjoy's being nibbled*
Waits to see if Zilzilii will come back
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Harley

...  Hmm.  I'm afraid the thread is being taken over, Blue.

And I am all right so far.   And you, Blue?

Mordred

I'm not really here.. just sticking my head in through the window. :P

And this drink.. it muddles the puddles in my brain.. I can't guess any more! :)
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

Right-o. I wonder if Camille will show up to get her share of the nibbles?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

I will always want my share of Xunzar nibbles... ;)  *Slaps his arse playfully....*

Where is the Divine Davina?  You did not nibble her away, I hope..??

Xunzar

I would never do that. Then I could no longer nibble on her.

*looks around for other nibble-target* Where's the tribble?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

*vibrates and coo's*

We have a nice grouping

Al? Have you disappeared on us?
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

I unno, but I have two nibble worthy women now. *nibbles away*

I hope Camille will come back again.
A list of kinks

Alucarddalv

NO I am still around Milady what can I do for you?

Maybe Davina will be next.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Anesa

Rushes in to complete the "nibble twins" and swats Al's arse as he heads out.....

Maybe Zil will come back?

Sybl

Sorry to disappoint you

Maybe Laz will arrive?

Davina

Sorry just me....

Perhaps Al will re appear

Xunzar

Nope, just myself. Perhaps followed by Sybl?
A list of kinks

Alucarddalv

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Sybl

No maybe, it is me

Perhaps Xunzar

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Davina

*wonders if she's still being nibbled*

Sybl, Come get nibbled with me, it's great fun

Xunzar

*nibbles Davina and opens other arm for Sybl* Perhaps she'll come by?
A list of kinks

Davina

*nose twitches*

Maybe Military will come play with me

Xunzar

Eventually, perhaps? *nibbles* Now where is Sybl? *offers other arm*
A list of kinks

Sybl

Yes, I am here

maybe Prefect ?

Alucarddalv

ell if you think I am perfect I am here.....

maybe Davina?

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

*snickers and shows up*

Still waiting to see if Military will catch my scent

Sybl

sorry it is just me

hoping to see olive