Last Hurrah

Started by Bliss, March 24, 2019, 02:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

It was supposed to be her last hurrah, literally. She was attending the event at the behest of a dear but long-distant friend, seeking one last evening of indulgence and, in the process, divestment: granting everything she could offer to the item auction or through direct donation to charity, while over-indulging in everything ready to hand: rich food, fine drink, dancing with anyone who will have her.

She did not forsee a dance partner becoming a conversational partner who, thanks to the aforementioned drink, becomes the confessional for her plans to cap the evening by ending her life. She did not expect that person to find the idea so abhorrent as to kidnap her - ending her life by taking her away from everything she knew, but also determined to give her a new life that she will not ever want to give up.

Wanted: a conversational partner. Open to being the “she” mentioned here (who could also be a he) or to being the person who kidnaps them back into life and living (could also be a he or she (or non binary character let’s be real)).

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3