Princesses and Knights [ F/F, Futa ][ Fantasy ]

Started by Hemingway, April 07, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello, welcome!

In this thread you'll find a few ideas for stories involving royalty, knights, and the like. Romance and scandalous relationships abound. I expect most of the stories to be sweet and light-hearted as opposed to dark - this isn't Game of Thrones material - but I would definitely like a bit of drama, hurt feelings and jilted lovers. What I'm looking for can be summarized as . . .

• Romance, given time to develop naturally.
  • Melodrama and scandals! Affairs, inconvenient pregnancies – all that!
  • Jewelry and exquisite dresses. The more, and the more elaborate, the better!
If this sounds interesting at all to you, read on. Below, you'll find some pairings and loose plot ideas, as well as some images to help get the imagination going. While I have more in-depth ideas for many of these, I find it more convenient to give a short description, and let people come to me for more details - or to bring their own ideas. I have to stress this last point somewhat: If you do approach me to see if we can't work something out, please have some ideas for how you'd like things to play out. I find it pretty discouraging when a potential writing partner doesn't contribute to fleshing out the story.

With that out of the way, on to the part you're really here for.

Ideas.

Quote from: Two Princesses
Two royal families come together for some momentous occasion – most likely a wedding – but things go awry as the two Princesses develop an interest in each other, and possibly others around the court.

One Princess is quiet and demure, lacking exposure to the real world, while the other is her polar opposite: A fickle lover, well aware of her attractiveness, and not the least bit shy about using it.

Quote from: The Royal Tease and her Protector
A romance between a Princess (or Queen) and her bodyguard, a Knight in her service. Obviously, such a thing should not be, and would be a scandal if it came out. But to a bored member of the royalty, that's precisely the point.

I think the ideal way for this to work would be for the Princess to take the initiative, teasing and tormenting her loyal protector until the Knight can no longer resist her.

Images.

Princess 1
Princess 2
Princess 3
Desert Princess
Elven Princess

Knight 1
Knight 2
Knight 3

If any of this looks or sounds interesting to you, please don't hesitate to look over my O&Os, and send me a PM - even if it's to suggest something that isn't strictly on my list. If it fits with the themes I'm interested in, chances are I'll be interested.