Magicman's First try at RP [M seeking F]

Started by magicman5272, June 21, 2014, 10:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicman5272

So this is my first time playing here and will probably start with a simple idea that I have had in my mind for a while to gain some experience and get hooked!

The scene is a human taboo topic but grown from a very organic base. At the moment it is only a M to F scene but over time can grow to include other players but not at this stage.

Deshawn - Dee
He is a shy quiet 17 year old boy who does not find himself belonging to this elite high school but his parents gave him no choice so he has been here for the last 12 months and hated all of it. In the public school in his 'hood' he was a charismatic fun loving guy who was very popular but the social exclusion at his new school had taken its toll on him. But the main focus of his life, wrestling had soared under new and better coaches and facilities making him almost certainly a top college prospect. Wrestling practice was the only place where he felt belonged even though he was a state champ it did make him popular in a school where football was the No.1 sport.

Always able to scrape by the bare minimum to get keep himself on the mat however this time the mood slump is getting the better of him and his grades have got him excluded from sport till they are back up to acceptable levels.

Susan - Don't want to define to too much of her as I want my partner to create her to suit their needs so all this conjecture from me
A kind hearted nice young woman (about mid 20's to mid 30s) who is having somewhat crisis of her own.
Either of:
- The guys she has been going out with have been all losers and have disappointed her at all levels and taken her completely off dating.
- She is unhappily married or has been cheated on

She gets an extra job to coach me out of school hours, but she knows this is much more than just what's in the book in the sense she will have to earn her way into my trust. The whole situation is based on having a taboo relationship but it having to grow in a way in which two people needing each other.
It can either be a virgin play but at the very least the male character is very inexperienced and needs to be calmed and taught until he learns.
I see a lot of build-up to the first time we kiss and attract and all the sensible logic tearing her. From then from there sneaking around for sex and so on and we can grow wilder from there.

Thanks for reading!

Let me know what you ladies think. Since its my first time I am happy to take onboard as many suggestions to make this better.

magicman5272

magicman5272

Bump

magicman5272

magicman5272