*******~~~~~STRANDED---------> M/m ~~ Survival/romance

Started by shii, March 01, 2020, 12:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

A smaller luxury cruize liner is unexpectedly caught in rough waters and capsizes. Through the black, raging sea two lone survivors find themselves cast away. When daybreaks and the sea becomes calm once more the unlikely pair find themselves on an uninhabited tropical island. How will they survive? How long until help arrives? Is it a pleasure to have companionship or a curse, perhaps both? What do they make of each other now that it becomes clear that they may be spending a significant amount of time together?

MC: Danny is a somewhat shy biology student about to complete his masters in botany. He has dreams of working to crack the world's diseases and afflictions through science, chemistry and gene splicing. However, before he went off to his final year of college he decided to take a well-earned break and have a vacation with some of his friends and classmates. No one predicted that this disaster would happen. Danny is left woefully unprepared, stranged on a beautiful, but isolated beach with no sign of civilization for endless miles. His privileged upbringing leaves him vulnerable now that he is expected to survive in an entirely new world. Immersed in his studies and the pressure of family and work Danny had very little time to explore himself and his own sexuality. Consequently, his exploits have remained very casual with little more than hand jobs and blow jobs as he couldn't bring himself to give up his virginity. Perhaps with little else to distract him he and his handsome companion could remedy that.

YC: There are lots of ideas here as to who he could be but I would like an age gap here because I would like a sort of mentoring relationship. Is he an older leather biker? Perhaps a special forces man? Maybe he is an avid hunter and woodsman? OR we could make it more interesting by perhaps having YC be a demon, elf, werewolf or native of the island? Perhaps Danny is now in an alternate place in time or universe?

What I would like to see: I enjoy BDSM and the power exchange relationship where one partner is more or less in control when dominating the other (that doesn't mean I won't lead the story though). I would like to see some bondage involved at some point and maybe earlier than later I would like to see Danny get spanked by YC because spanking is a huge fetish for me. The first one I would like to be more of a punishment style that turns erotic when YC realizes Danny has a hard-on  >:)

PM me to discuss your ideas ;D