My Lover, the Bully (F seeking M or F player)

Started by The Lovely Tsaritsa, May 30, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Abby Spencer, she's the mother of Simon, the sixteen year old nerd student at a private school. Simon's very smart, in math, and the brilliant violin player. But, he's picked upon, every day, but a bunch of cruel bullies! Simon tries for stopping him, but he can't. And the school, they try punishing the bullies, but that doesn't stop them from beating up Simon, over and over.

But Abby, she runs into the biggest bully, at the market by chance? And she tells him, for stopping bothering her son. He laughs, he says he only stops, if he gets for sleeping with her? But, for his surprise, she agrees.

And even though Abby, she thinks she hates it! She secretly loves being with the bully, he's the better lover than her husband. She loves how he treats her rough, and dirty. And their affair, it only grows, and gets more crazy, and dirty, after that!

I'm not sure, exactly for where this story goes. I think maybe there's scene where Abby's tied up, and used very rough? But not the formal bondage, with proper equipment, and terms. This isn't the formal Dom/sub relations, either, I don't think a high school bully, he knows those things like the expert. ::) Also, I think the bully's rough, with Abby, she likes that? But nothing's ever the non con, he pushes her towards things she thinks, she doesn't want at first? But never makes her doing things, she really doesn't want doing.

I'm wanting a player, M or F, for playing the bully, maybe some of his friends too. I'm open, for ideas? But I hope for something, maybe more than just dirty scenes. ::) Please PM me, if you're interested? And post here, if you have questions, thank you!