Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignis

Granted. However the secrets of the cosmos were never meant to be known to mortal (or immortal) men so you quickly go insane and spend the rest of your long life whispering to yourself in another language only half understood by normal men.

I wish this keyboard would type a little better.

Adammair

Granted, but only in Cyrillic, 2 point font.

I wish I didn't spend most of my typing time correcting mistakes.

Mordred

Granted. And man how those fingers fly. You don't even have to think of what you are typing. You just conjure up those thoughts and your fingers blur over the keys flawlessly. But on your way to be on Letterman one night, it seems you have also caught the attention of Zirkonians.. (little pale yellow folk from a planet circling the center star of Orion's Belt).. who want to put you in the Exotic section of their most popular Zoo. Most of their folk think aliens are a myth. You.. become the talk of Zirkonia. And those Zirkonian babes.. well.. they like you very much. Sadly, you don't really dig them. But, that doesn't matter much to them. *lowers head sadly, whispering* Sorry, man.

I wish I could send my thoughts to other minds.
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Granted. All your thoughts are transmitted randomly to other minds, leaving you...completely thoughtless. ;)

Veluux

Granted Adammair, you are unable to ask wishes - and this will work retroactively... erasing every wish you've ever made.

I wish I could control time.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Sybl

Granted. The time you control is past. You missed your mark.

I wish I had a better keyboard.

Xenolord

Granted, but now it only types in a language you don't read\write\understand. Have fun.

I wish I could loose a bit more weight.

Shimeka

Granted, you shall forever more lose all the weight you wish, however it all must be in the form of pure muscle or bone! You can gain all the pure body fat you want.

It truly is a vicious cycle indeed…

Wish I was luckier!

Mordred

Granted. Everything goes your way. But now the cosmic scales are so tipped that everything else falls apart with horrible luck.. leaving you as the only living thing.

I wish I liked coconut.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Granted! and because you like coconut, your house becomes full of them!

I wish I was someone else.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ignis

Granted. Now everyone you knew dosnt know you and the someone you are now is in debt.

I wish I could turn off the sun so it dosnt wake me up.

Mordred

Granted. How on earth can I corrupt such a wish? *struggles with this.. for this is a wish of his as well*
Hmm.. *forces fingers to type.. painfully*.. you never wake. You slowly turn into a petrified version of your awake self. BUT.. because of such a wonderful wish.. Mordred the Blue has a giant statue constructed in your honor. You, my friend, shall be sorely missed. *also has a new shade of blue jello dedicated to Ignis.. with a slight green hue shining through it's wobbling wonder*

I wish the universe in all it's entirety.. could be easily explored when the eyes closed.
*See Pillory*

Ignis

Granted. Your eyes are closed though so you miss everything. However they do name a small galaxy in your honor.

I wish I had an IV filled with caffeine.

Mordred

*another wish that could easily have escaped my own mind in a little bubble above my head.. hmmm*

Granted! Yet someone mistakens you for a giant latte.. and the IV as a straw. Eeeewwwwwww.. well.. without getting all gory.. it wasn't a good outcome.

I wish I had a big bowl of.. raisinettes and gummy bears. Ha! Thought I'd say jello, eh? Too wired for jello right now.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. But they are imitation and you get sick after eating them.

I wish I had a mocha cappuccino right now.

Mordred

Ohhh.. forcing me to mess up a lovely drink? Ohhh, ok. Granted! But the cup has a hole in it.. so.. your mocha cappuccino is a puddle on your desk.. lap.. table-top.. etc.. so hopefully you can salvage it with a straw. Which.. also has a hole. :P

I wish I WAS a mocha cappuccino right now.. being raised to a juicy set of kissable lips.
*See Pillory*

athenaspupil

Granted. The heat of the cappachino burns the lips doing irreverasble damege. I wish for one last wish.

Adammair

Granted, but you didn't specify who that wish goes to, so I pick it up and sell it on ebay to the highest bidder.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner,
Oh, that is what I'd truly like to be.
'Cuz if I were an Oscar Mayer weiner,
Everyone would be in love with me.

;D

Undeniable Sin

Granted. You are now an Oscar Meyer weiner. Sadly you find, not everybody loves you. In fact very few people can even stand you

I wish for a better life, no conflict. Everybody is understanding, no matter what I do
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Tamhansen

granted. You live a life free of conflict, free of strife. However, this is also a life free of interaction. No matter what you do, people do not notice nor react to it.

I wish for a simpler life.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Xenolord

Granted. But your newfound simpler life comes at the cost of you becoming a simpler person. In layman's terms, you become dumber then dirt.

I wish I was born a lesbian.

Adammair

Granted. You were born a lesbian, but then your penis and testicles descended. ;D

I wish I had wished the previous wish, to be a lesbian.

Platinum

Granted. But you never got Lucky

I wish I had superpowers
What is this, I don't even...

Flaming

Granted, you now can turn invisible, but only when nobody is looking

I wish it wasn't raining

Adammair

Granted. However, now you are in a drought with a chance of brush fires. (Silly Flaming. We need something to put out the infernoes you cause. :P )

I wish it wasn't windy and cold.