When Hell Meets the Heavens (searching for F)

Started by Mr BadGuy, March 24, 2015, 10:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr BadGuy

Tl:dr
A demon and an angel fall in love, but neither of them know about the others true identity.
The demon is told about her true self, and is ordered to kill the angel or corrupt her, but doesn't.
Someone tips off the angel that her love is a demon, and she is ordered by her God to kill her lover.
She kills him (or thinks she does) in order to stay an angel.
Neither of them get over it, and nearly a year later the demon is ready to take revenge on her for betraying him.

The demon of deception Zeranth roams the overworld night and day in his form, searching for beings to corrupt and angels to drag into hell. While searching he finds a human girl, beautiful beyond any means and is instantly smitten. So he uses his powers to deceive and becomes a loving, gentle, perfect man for her. They meet, talk, and plan sometime to meet again.

This buds into a nearly perfect relationship lasting multiple years, spurred by a blazing passion and love between them.

But she's an angel, and neither of them know about the other's mission. At least not at first.

Zeranth is approached by the demon lord Aranthal. With happiness, he lets the Deceiver know that he had already tricked her. All that's left is for him to spring the trap onto her.

Except he can't. He loves her truly and lies to his superior, that he will in due time, in an attempt to catch more at once.

The demon of deception had fallen for his own ruse. The years with her had felt blessed for Zeranth, times when he felt truly happy. But he could only suppose that that was the effect an angel would have on him. A burning in his damned soul for her, love in a heart filled with hate. It felt good.

Then one day when he is anticipating her return to the city, he gets a letter with two words on it: "She Knows" Zeranth waits for her, but she doesn't come back when she said she would. She comes in the night, in her angelic form with the intent to hear it from him. She's been ordered to kill him as punishment for her misdeeds, and reluctantly, she tries.

Where The Plot is Going
So for this I want it to be sort of a heartbreak thing, where after she confronts him she reveals that she's ordered to kill him. He offers no fight back since he wants to prove to her that he truly loves her and that it doesn't need to end with blood. She believes she kills him by stabbing through the chest and grieves over her loss. But she's left damaged by it as well since she loved him just as much, only to find that it was a demon who held her heart. Except, as I mentioned he doesn't really die. The once opened soul turns hard, bitter, closed off to the world and the demon of deception gladly returns to his old habits.

THIS IS NEAR END-PLOT
After a while, they run into eachother again but this time as a demon hunting an angel and vice-versa. She'd be trying to convince him that she only hurt him because she had to, after she falls to his mercy.

Plot:Smut ratio
70:30

That is the background to the story. I'd like to start the scenes from when she confronts him and then go on from there. I'd be playing as the demon and I am searching for someone to play an angel. It's primarily plot-based with occasional smut scenes, which would be varying from consensual and vanilla to Noncon (or dub con) to BDSM/gangbang scenes, depending on the interest and development of the plot. I'd like to keep this role play in a forum.

To see some of my other plots check out my thread!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212341.0

If you're interested in doing this story with me, send me a message or comment below.
My search thread: In progress ^_^

Mr BadGuy

Updated what I'm searching for in this role play.

Mr BadGuy

ADDED: Plot Further Down the Line
REVISED: What I'm looking for
ADDED: Plot:Smut ratio

Mr BadGuy

ADDED: Link to my other ideas
UPDATED: If interested
REVISED: Grammar mistakes and other unsightly pieces.

Mr BadGuy

Bump. I'm really wanting to try this role play again, simply because the first time I did it got cut off quickly. PM me or comment please if you're willing to stick with this role play for a while.

Mr BadGuy

Changed typo in the name, as well as the description of the sexual content.

Mr BadGuy

Added a Tl:dr section to bait in you curious role players ;)