Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Ryven peers out the opened door of his cottage with a nervous eye.  His cat Fritz suddenly knocks a plate off the table, creating a sudden and unexpected crash on the floor.  "Eep!"

With a startled yelp, he runs off to bed, bolting the door in the process.

elenisil

Finally fallls asleep by the dying fire, shotgun cradled in her arms.

Xillen

Marguerite

Marguerite glanced outside the window, shaking her head. Best to get inside now though it looked as if her sheep could use a bit of sleep in the cottage. From what she heard, they were liable to be eaten and right now, she wanted to keep her food supplies up as well as her fighting face on for the werewolves. "Sheep, oh sheep, get your asses over here," she called out as she held a spatula in her hands. Oh sure, she was going to kick werewolf ass with a handmade spatula. Just wonderful.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

elenisil

Quote from: Xillen on May 26, 2009, 09:06:29 AM
Who invented shotguns? :P

Did I say shotgun? Oops I meant one of those big things a gardener uses. ;)

Galatine

Galatine the village vintner stumbles home from the party, thinking he probably should have brought a weaker vintage of wine to spike the punch with. After all, he needed to get up early to see to it that none of those damn sheep got into his grapes. Stupid sheep with their evil beady eyes! Maybe for the next party they should let the sheep attend? They could be the mutton! Yeah, that would be good. Then maybe he might finally be able to get a good nights sleep. "Sleep...."

With that he locks the door and crawls into his bed.

Avi

*slightly tipsy from the spiked punch at the party, Avi has to try a couple of times before he manages to lock up the chicken coop for the night.  Then, having heard the stories about the fate of the last inhabitant to live in this particular hut, he double checks the locks on his door and windows before settling in for the night*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

pianoman7117

Piano sleeps soundly, knocked out quickly by the amount of punch he had had, along with the fact he was a lightweight as it is, face first onto the bed, not even bothering to get underneath the sheets.

Trieste

Singing loudly and off-key the whole way, Trieste stumbles back to her hut with her hut-boy, empty bottle of vodka in one hand and half-full bottle of tequila in the other. "They schould know better'n to let me near the punsch!" Laughing merrily, she stumbles on up into her home and crashes out, giggling occasionally to herself until she falls asleep. ^_^

Nadir

Eden frolics with the sheep until she sees the shadows lengthening and the mist rise from the trees. Feeling somewhat nervous, she heads home and spies Marg with a spatula. They've all heard the folktales of werewolves, but really - it's silly. Eden grins at Marg and sing-songs, "Little vamp, little vamp, may I come in?"

She doesn't wait for a reply and slinks in... just to make sure there isn't a wolf under Marg's bed, of course. ^w^ 

LadySky

LadySky wakes suddenly and realizes she has fallen asleep by the bonfire! Slowly standing up she shivers and curses the tasty punch as she notices her clothes are unfortunatly gone. Glancing around nervously she sprints to her little cottage and works to lock her doors and windows tightly before anyone notices her.

With a sigh and a drunken hiccup she flops onto her bed naked and snores loudly dreaming of having a hut-boy of her very own!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

pianoman7117

Pianoman bolts up from the sound of a loud closing of a door, looking out the window to see a naked Lady snoring. He laughs before turning back to his bed and falling asleep.

Josietta

Heading to her hut she leaves her sheep outside, after all the curse has been long gone, so there's no need to worry about anything. She made sure to brush them down before setting out some food for the fuzzy lambs. After all good clean and shiny wool is good for marketing. She heads into the hut and mixes up herself a nightcap before sinking into the bed. Nice clean sheets always made the most uncomfortable of beds easier to sleep in. She kept her candle lit next to her bed as she did some light reading.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryieahna

Ryieahna, having just moved to the village, and being quite new, wonders if her sheep are really all that important.  Then again they are really cute and she wouldn't want them to run away in the night, so she pulls them into her one room hut with no windows and curls up in a pile of blankets on the floor after shoving her bookshelf in front of the door, which happened to have a broken lock, for protection.

Dragoondawg25

After checking on the brew from his brewery behind the barn, Dorian made his way towards his house for a good night sleep.  There would be plenty of customers wanting to come to the local watering hole for some fine ale to wash down the great food at the inn. 
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Desan

Desan shivered slightly to himself, pulling around his multiple layers of clothing to cover himself from the chill of the night. He looked down at the dying embers of his makeshift fire, leaning his weight against the gnarled tree staff before slowly starting to move to his small hut at the edge of town. It had only been a week or so since he had arrived to the town in search of work as a reader of spirits and already his business was doing quite well so far. There would be more to come hopefully to help sustain him in this quiet little town.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Autumn Sativus

Saffron managed to wander her way back home, even after the spiked punch. She herded her sheep into their barn quick enough, as they'd been idling about close to the doors. Heading for home quickly she noticed the lightning and shivered to herself, moving quickly to get inside, her windows and door bolted quickly when she got inside. As she laid down on her bed to sleep, she could only hope that her nightmares of werewolf attacks would not come true.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Xillen

And finally, after a long night's rest, but not long enough to save some from a headache earned by too much drinking, the morning arrives. Well, except for Kaz that is. Day and night are irrelevant to him in the afterlife. He was found by a sheep, who alerted the townsfolk by walking across the central (and only) road with blooded hooves. The trail of blood led back to his house, to his kitchen to be exact, where he's laying on the ground with some of his intestines eaten. The pitchfork in his left hand clearly revealed his job as a peasant.

Everyone still remembers the rumors of this town's last inhabitants, and it seems that you as well have been caught in it's curse! In an attempt to not let this go over your heads, you're getting down to the first point of business: Electing a sheriff!

Remaining Players:
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Desan
  • Dragoondawg
  • Eden
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Marguerite
  • Pianoman
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Saffron
  • Scott
  • Trieste
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

Now that it's day, it's time to elect a sheriff. The sheriff will, when the votes for the lynch become a tie, choose who among the villagers with the most votes will be lynched. Because of this extra power, it is best not to give the role of sheriff to the werewolves, so be sure to cast your vote on someone you can trust.

Autumn Sativus

((At the risk of being suspected simply for posting first, I'll take the chance.))

Saffron woke the next morning and gathered in the town square with the rest to make her vote on who would become their sheriff. At learning of the loss of Kaz she wept silently for a time, her nightmares truly coming true. She could only hope that the towns folk would have enough knowledge not to vote for the wolves, whomever they were.

When she finally put herself back together she was willing to be the first to name her vote.

"I am voting for Trieste because I know that she is not one of the evil beings among us."
Us against the world

The Dark Raven

Daylily peeked out her door the next morning, saddened by the news of Kaz's death.  Perhaps the curse was still on this village?  Possibly it was not a safe decision to settle here?  No matter, now.  They wuld mourn and bury their dead accordingly...and she was never one to run from a fight.

"I vote for Desan.  May he take his civil responsibilities to heart...to protect and serve."

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

pianoman7117

Pianoman Woke up, to find Kaz dead, a peasant. He gasps in shock, pulling out his detective notepad making a check mark next to his name. He looks around unemotional at all the other members of the community as they gather out of their huts. Slowly, he slips back to ask around before hearing Saffron start the voting of sheriff. He replied "I place my vote for Eden, hope that doesn't bite me in the butt.

Avi

Nearly losing his lunch at the grizzly sight in front of him, Avi has to close his eyes for a moment and steady himself against the door.  "Kaz... damn it... guess they didn't get rid of them last time."  Shaking his head, he moves to help the others move the body and start on preparations for burial.

Looking up as the voting begins, he sighs, wrinkling his brow in thought.  "I'm going to jump in here and vote for Trieste."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Rhapsody

*walks out of her hut, hung over and with an ink smear on one cheek from lying on letters all night, rubbing her temples as she listens to the news of Kaz's death.  She gives Saffron an incredulous look* 

Only a Kaz-eating werewolf could be absolutely positive that someone in this village isn't evil.  Don't give me any of this soulmate crap, I don't buy it.  Sounds like a cheap pickup line to me.   I've got my eye on you, man-beast.  Be assured about that.

My vote is for Marguerite.  I don't think she's a werewolf, because everyone knows that vampires hate furries.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

Saffron sighs softly and shakes her head at Rhapsody. "There is no need to be so hostile, Rhapsody. Call me what you like, but know that I mourn the death of Kaz just as anyone else. Don't be so quick to point the blame, you may find it returned to you."
Us against the world

pianoman7117

"Agreed" He gives Rhap a suspicious look.