Started by Chrystal, October 15, 2012, 01:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 18, 2012, 06:05:17 AM
*gigges*  World of pain, bunny-girl!

Nice, approved.

Oh yes. definitely approved.

Really nice. Approved.

Character is approved, however, Jos, please could you edit to move New Essex to the Windward Islands? I think the coast of New England in the late 18th century would have been a bit too hot... what with those damned colonials rebelling against their rightful overlords! lol...

Besides, 90% of the pirate activity in the world actually took place in the Caribbean

Very nice, yes. You could have her be Clara's personal servant if you wish? Also, your pic didn't show. Gelbooru often prevents hot-linking. Your best option is to save the file to your hard drive and then upload it to the wiki here.

Other than that, approved.

Hmm.... Not sure about this character. While he is wonderfully realistic in terms of the setting and story, he is just a little bit to dominant. The original idea here was a totally smut-based game where we have half a dozen lesbian pirates getting it on with each other... When that got no interest I added a sub-plot, to give the game some purpose, but my intention is still for this to be largely smut oriented.

And it is totally fem-domme.

A male dominant character just doesn't work, sorry. If you could make him a little less aggressive and possibly find a cuter pic?

Still waiting for Apygoos and Brittlby to post characters.
Can you still not see my character? I can see the pic, but maybe because I posted it from here?

Chrystal

You have it cached.

If I paste the link into firefox and view the image, then it shows up, because I have it cached then.

Like I said, put it in the wiki - like I did with all the pirate's pics.

If you want I can do it for you.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Joslyn

Quote from: Chrystal on November 18, 2012, 06:05:17 AM
Character is approved, however, Jos, please could you edit to move New Essex to the Windward Islands? I think the coast of New England in the late 18th century would have been a bit too hot... what with those damned colonials rebelling against their rightful overlords! lol...

Besides, 90% of the pirate activity in the world actually took place in the Caribbean

Fixed it.  :-) I don't really know much about historical piracy so I wasn't sure where/when we would be exactly.

QuoteVery nice, yes. You could have her be Clara's personal servant if you wish?

I'd also be onboard with this if Mora is.  :-) Clara would actually be pretty easy to serve, but distant. Also because she is so sheltered she takes kind of a "rodent's burden" view of other species that might be slightly grating, i.e. "Don't be mean to that poor fox, it's not her fault her people don't learn quickly."

Also I had a thought. Assuming the game runs for a while maybe we could have some optional plot events where whoever is interested has their character go ashore and stuff happens. Might be the crew out for revenge on someone, performing a robbery, someone gets kidnapped, etc.

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 18, 2012, 02:37:38 PM
You have it cached.

If I paste the link into firefox and view the image, then it shows up, because I have it cached then.

Like I said, put it in the wiki - like I did with all the pirate's pics.

If you want I can do it for you.
Yes, please... ^^

Chrystal

Quote from: Mora on November 18, 2012, 04:34:15 PM
Yes, please... ^^

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/1/18/F4dd91d8a5cc33a55046f6b320ef79c9.jpeg

I can't help noticing that the image doesn't quite match the description? Not that I mind, but she's pink with red hair not purple with black hair!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Mora

I was using my imagination. But let me edit, so noone gets confused. Thank you so much Chrystal!!!! <3

Mora

Quote from: Joslyn on November 18, 2012, 04:14:24 PM
Fixed it.  :-) I don't really know much about historical piracy so I wasn't sure where/when we would be exactly.

I'd also be onboard with this if Mora is.  :-) Clara would actually be pretty easy to serve, but distant. Also because she is so sheltered she takes kind of a "rodent's burden" view of other species that might be slightly grating, i.e. "Don't be mean to that poor fox, it's not her fault her people don't learn quickly."

Also I had a thought. Assuming the game runs for a while maybe we could have some optional plot events where whoever is interested has their character go ashore and stuff happens. Might be the crew out for revenge on someone, performing a robbery, someone gets kidnapped, etc.
I look forward to being your servant. If any of the rest of the crew wants fun with her, maybe they could borrow her from Clara? ^^

Chrystal

Yay... Oh and Clara is going to end up as Mika's plaything, if Mika wants to join the pirate crew... ;)

This is all optional, of course, for players to decide what they want. Characters may not have a choice though ... lol.

Winds Of Lust

I see all the fun pairing up, and it just leaves me to wonder where Chris will eventually fall into place lol I am very eager to see how things will play out.

Mora

Quote from: Chrystal on November 18, 2012, 06:01:46 PM
Yay... Oh and Clara is going to end up as Mika's plaything, if Mika wants to join the pirate crew... ;)

This is all optional, of course, for players to decide what they want. Characters may not have a choice though ... lol.
Um... Depends... Could Mika at least START as a slave? ;D And if not, maybe the captain can treat her as one? ^^ Like, use her as her pleasure doll?

Chrystal

Oh no... No pairing up allowed. Slaves are common property, to be shared between the crew.

And the crew are all the property of the Captain! *Evil chuckle*

SO, will someone please explain to me why it is always the first person to express an interest who is the last one to post a char sheet?

I'll give him until 7:00pm GMT tomorrow to post a character sheet and then I'll open that character up again.

Quote from: Mora on November 18, 2012, 06:17:14 PM
Um... Depends... Could Mika at least START as a slave? ;D And if not, maybe the captain can treat her as one? ^^ Like, use her as her pleasure doll?

Oh hell, the captain treats everyone on the ship as a slave... *innocent whistle*

Like I said, it's optional.

Winds Of Lust

There must be a mathematical equation for that. A law of diminishing returns of sort; if Subject A posts interest at X amount of time after the thread goes up then he is like to take as long as Y to create and post a profile. Something like that

Joslyn

Chrystal, will the game be starting before or after all the people on the merchant ship are captured? Technically Mika will no longer be Clara's servant as soon as they are both captured and made slaves.

It would be a lot of fun if Mika got to turn the tables on Clara and force her to be submissive--maybe Joan gives Mika permission to humiliate and play with Clara. Its possible in the past that Clara might have abused her authority a little in moments of weakness, for example spanking Mika for dropping a cup of tea or forcing her to undress to prove she had not stolen something.

Let me know what you think.  ;D

apygoos

Player: Apygoos

Name: Janelle Tsunar
Species: Fox
Sexuality: Bi

Height: 5'9"
Weight:
Eye colour:  If unclear from the picture
Fur/hair colour: If unclear from the picture

Profession:Crew member
Specific skills: Ship maintenance, navigation, swordsman ship

Likes: Rum, sex, swordplay, eating, dominating and being dominated
Dislikes: Toilet play, losing, being lost

Personality: She can be quite a wild one to deal with, but just the right people can get her to submit, and she loves it when they do. She is quite a wild card, and can be quite the fun to party with. Not many beaten her in the game of drink, and even fewer in a blades dance. As her species may suggest, she has the cunning of a fox.

History: Janelle was a runaway. doing what she needed to do to survive. She beat most who would challenge her in a game of drink, even winning her current blade in a drinking bet. She became very good at navigation and ship work, as she hung around shipyards a lot. After some training with a blade, she joined the captains crew, in the hunt for far greater treasures and adventures than some spare change.

Chrystal

Yay, Thanks Apygoos. Character is approved.

Just waiting for Brittlby to get home from RenFest and we are good to go!

I am going to be GMing this as well as playing the Pirate Captain which means I get to play all the NPCs (Lucky me)!

Jos, to answer your question, I was planning on starting on two separate ships, because what's the point of being a pirate if you can't have a fight?

So, the five pirate crew characters listed in the first post in this thread are on board the Pirate Cutter Sabre Fang.

The above is a cutter of the late 18th century era. It's actually a replica of a British Revenue cutter, the sort of vessel that the Royal Navy would have used to enforce trade tariffs, and also to attack pirates. Pirates would naturally desire such ships for themselves, being light, fast, highly manoeuvrable and well armed, but capable of being handled by a small crew.

So just replace the "red duster" (British Merchant Navy flag) with this one...

And you have our pirate ship!

The other ship, the Sweet Water is a sloop-rigged cargo vessel, slow, heavy and lightly armed, with a few passenger cabins.

So, aboard the Sabre Fang:

Captain Joan "Whiskey" O'Tail (Cat)
(Bunny)
(Lynx)
Janelle Tsunar (Fox)
Magurite Rouge Duexperes (Dog)

Aboard the Sweet Water,

Malina (Fennec Fox)
Chris Highwind (Horse)
Clara Ward (Mouse)
Mika Johnson (Fox)
Bon-Bon DeMont (Chimp)
Wesley "Wes" Roberts (Cat)
Chiana  Evens (Cheetah)

Anyone else who joins...

Also NPCs:

Captain Archibald Snoot

First Mate Leonard Fastpaw

Joslyn

Whoops, guess I better go back and change my character background again. I had

QuoteDespite Clara’s resistance, she is set to be married off to a wealthy mouse, a merchant fleet captain. She is traveling with him aboard one of his vessels when it is attacked by the ruthless Joan O’Tail and her crew.

But the captain isn't a mouse so I'll change it to say she is travelling to meet her arranged husband.

apygoos

hmm Janelle should have some sort of spiffy seaname too huh..

Chrystal

Quote from: Joslyn on November 19, 2012, 02:59:34 PM
Whoops, guess I better go back and change my character background again. I had

But the captain isn't a mouse so I'll change it to say she is travelling to meet her arranged husband.

UGH! Sorry, Jos. My mistake. I didn't spot that in your profile. Hold on, and I'll see if I can find a Mouse sea captain....

Joslyn

Quote from: Chrystal on November 19, 2012, 04:05:29 PM
UGH! Sorry, Jos. My mistake. I didn't spot that in your profile. Hold on, and I'll see if I can find a Mouse sea captain....

No, that's alright I already changed it earlier.  :-) That sort of thing is going to happen in a game with a lot of characters.

Looking forward to getting started.  ;D

Chrystal

Okay, here's what I have found:

I love looking at furry art :D It's a bit distracting though....

-----------

Well, okay. I found then anyway, so...

Chrystal

Quote from: apygoos on November 19, 2012, 03:22:26 PM
hmm Janelle should have some sort of spiffy seaname too huh..

Not really... The way I see her, she's a native from one of the strange lands that the "European" furries have conquered. And the name you gave her rather supports that.

Diingo

Mhm, the more I think about my char's name, the more I like it. Bon-Bon DeMont! Also, added some slight changes to him, Chrystal. Just kinda, made him not so meek =)

apygoos

Quote from: Chrystal on November 19, 2012, 04:42:17 PM
Not really... The way I see her, she's a native from one of the strange lands that the "European" furries have conquered. And the name you gave her rather supports that.
makes sense, the second you said European, this is the voice that came to mind for her
League of Legends Sounds - Fiora Voice

Chrystal

Quote from: Diingo on November 19, 2012, 04:59:28 PM
Mhm, the more I think about my char's name, the more I like it. Bon-Bon DeMont! Also, added some slight changes to him, Chrystal. Just kinda, made him not so meek =)

Better. Yes. I'm sure he will go down a treat with the bi-girls... ;)

Quote from: apygoos on November 19, 2012, 06:07:27 PM
makes sense, the second you said European, this is the voice that came to mind for her

Now, see, this is the sort of human image I had in mind for the fox...

Taking an example fro PotC.

Or perhaps this:

Anyway, definitely not-white.

But I will not dictate another players character to them because i would not like that done to me.

Re Z L

Anyone else want another slave?   :-)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A&A