Pirates of the Furribbean (Full)

Started by Chrystal, October 15, 2012, 01:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on November 23, 2012, 01:27:38 PM
I can de-clingify her for you. In fact I can detach her from the captain entirely if you'd prefer. I actually picked that up from the previous players char sheet which I used as a basis.

I guessed that. What made me wonder was the way you had expanded on Nicci's rather sketchy character sheet and made the character almost infatuated with Whiskey. But the more I think about it, the more fun it's going to be, especially as Flopsy is obviously going to try and D Whiskey from time to time...

I'm just wondering who's going to be at the helm... lol!

Quote from: Kimera on November 23, 2012, 01:41:32 PM
Still looking for more?

One more. The Lynx pirate.

Then we can start!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Re Z L

Quote from: Chrystal on November 23, 2012, 03:36:23 PM
I guessed that. What made me wonder was the way you had expanded on Nicci's rather sketchy character sheet and made the character almost infatuated with Whiskey. But the more I think about it, the more fun it's going to be, especially as Flopsy is obviously going to try and D Whiskey from time to time...

I'm just wondering who's going to be at the helm... lol!

Then we can start!

Don't worry, I can steer while you two are busy!   ;D
A&A

Kimera

Quote from: Chrystal on November 23, 2012, 03:36:23 PM

Ok sounds good

Was there already a picture for her?

nevermind, found it :3

I'll work out a char bio for her this weekend

ulthakptah

I certainly do not intend to rain on any parades, but I think the captain in the picture was meant to be a border collie. The other candid with the pistes is a border collie as well, but has a red fur color instead of black. That isn't to say the captain in the picture can't be a cat. Cats do come in every fur pattern imaginable and can have bushy tails.

Chrystal

Quote from: Kimera on November 23, 2012, 04:00:21 PM
Ok sounds good

Was there already a picture for her?

nevermind, found it :3

I'll work out a char bio for her this weekend

Thanks, Kim.

WOOT, we can start!

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 23, 2012, 04:02:10 PM
I certainly do not intend to rain on any parades, but I think the captain in the picture was meant to be a border collie. The other candid with the pistes is a border collie as well, but has a red fur color instead of black. That isn't to say the captain in the picture can't be a cat. Cats do come in every fur pattern imaginable and can have bushy tails.

I would say that the muzzle is too compact to be canine, and the eyes are far too almond shaped. Dogs have rounder eyes.

But what say we put it to a vote?

*Draws and cocks both her pistols* Who among ye bunch o' swabs says I be a cat, and who among ye dare te say I be a dog?

No, but seriously, I suppose it is possible, but I still say she's a cat. As for cats having bushy tails, you need to see my cat! She walks around with that thing carried in the air like a plume, and she waves it. Damn feline thinks she's Zsa Zsa Gabor or something!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Re Z L

Quote from: Chrystal on November 23, 2012, 05:30:53 PM
Thanks, Kim.

WOOT, we can start!

I would say that the muzzle is too compact to be canine, and the eyes are far too almond shaped. Dogs have rounder eyes.

*Draws and cocks both her pistols* Who among ye bunch o' swabs says I be a cat, and who among ye dare te say I be a dog?

No, but seriously, I suppose it is possible, but I still say she's a cat. As for cats having bushy tails, you need to see my cat! She walks around with that thing carried in the air like a plume, and she waves it. Damn feline thinks she's Zsa Zsa Gabor or something!

Just rub her belly and see if her tail starts to wag  ;)
A&A

Chrystal

Quote from: Re Z L on November 23, 2012, 05:32:27 PM
Just rub her belly and see if her tail starts to wag  ;)

Cats actually do that too! No the best test is to call her and see if she comes. If she does, she's a dog. If she looks at you as if you're stupid and says "Why?" then she's a cat!

Re Z L

Quote from: Chrystal on November 23, 2012, 05:34:41 PM
Cats actually do that too! No the best test is to call her and see if she comes. If she does, she's a dog. If she looks at you as if you're stupid and says "Why?" then she's a cat!

Fair enough  ;)
A&A

ulthakptah

Well another reason I think she is a dog is because I've seen the reference sheet for her. The five ladies in the picture are all characters of a Canadian writer, which is probably why the captain also have a blue patch of fur in the shape of a maple leaf on her pubis. Here is the guy's furaffinity account where he posts his stories and the pictures he commissions. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/darkduck64/

Reference sheet for all five:
Janice
Rachel
Sarah
Holly
Stephany

But again, no reason why you can't just say she is a cat.

Edit: I should probably also give credit to the artist of the picture who's Furaffinity account can be found here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/abluedeer

Winds Of Lust

Just let my boyfriend cuddle you a while, He is allergic so if he has a reaction your defiantly a cat.

apygoos

Quote from: Chrystal on November 23, 2012, 05:30:53 PM
Thanks, Kim.

WOOT, we can start!

she looks rather foxxy to me

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Kimera

Ok scratched the pirate idea and going for a member of the victim ship. Not entirely sure what concept I'm going for.

The only good pic I found for inspiration was this.

apygoos

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Chrystal

NICCI!

You're back!

I thought you'd dropped out? You didn't reply to my PM?

Okay, now I'm seriously confused.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Chrystal on November 24, 2012, 04:32:15 PM
NICCI!

You're back!

I thought you'd dropped out? You didn't reply to my PM?

Okay, now I'm seriously confused.

Oops, I did not see that. My bad.

Chrystal

So, uh... I'm in an awkward spot, now.

But I do have a solution: Would you be willing to play the Lynx instead of the bunny? See, Haibane's character is kind-of much more developed, and more interesting to read.

If you would do so, then we can actually start. Alternatively, Haibane could change her character to the Lynx?

I'm really embarrassed about this.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Chrystal on November 24, 2012, 04:44:05 PM
So, uh... I'm in an awkward spot, now.

But I do have a solution: Would you be willing to play the Lynx instead of the bunny? See, Haibane's character is kind-of much more developed, and more interesting to read.

If you would do so, then we can actually start. Alternatively, Haibane could change her character to the Lynx?

I'm really embarrassed about this.

Nah I want to keep my bunny. I don't put much into initial story because I like to organically build my character through the main plot.

apygoos

Joslyn

I feel there's really no need for this game to be so completely tied to the picture in the original post. We could always have two bunny pirates, the only change we would need is for one of the characters to not be first mate.

We would probably be better served by starting this game quickly, before anyone loses interest. Definitely not me personally but we all know how fickle this site can be toward trying to get a game off the ground.

apygoos

CurvyKitten

I agree as well.

here are some more picks for a bunny pirate so there can be two and they can have different looks. Unless you want to make them Twins which in it's could be fun. :)
Bunny pirates

Chrystal

Okay, if that's what people want, I have no problem with it,

But there cannot be two first mate characters...
Would Nicci and Hai please decide amicably between you who is going to do what?

Everyone is champing at the bit and we should have had a full crew by now!