Star Wars RP: Behind the Scenes

Started by lex87author, October 30, 2010, 04:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nik200

Derek was pushed back considerably. It was a valiant effort, but she was a mere padawan and her power and emotions did not yet match her ability. HE found this force no enough to match him."Sorry, but you should remember how you got here in the first place sweetheart.. HAHAHAAHHAA" He forced down his force lightning overwhelming her force abilities. He held her down as he walked out with his power as he walked out "You are right, my mind is filled with hate, greed and ambition... but without this things, where would mankind be? Still on some desolate planet?.. your push was admirable, you and your little friend, but it is simply not enough, not yet anyway, young padawan, i might take you under my wing after ive dealt with my own master, AHAHHAHAHAAH" Derek had enough fun and enough playing around, he was feeling a little agitated and now wanted to fight the jedi and sith who were lurking around out there. He was not going to be denied, his power was currently at its peak. It would take more than a few Jedi to defeat him.

Karasu

Nov'la guessed rather easily that her powers were no match for him. "I would never follow a Sith. Never." She said quite angrily. oh so Wishing she had her two Blades. Nov'la had talent for  weilding two blades, she was Ambidextrous and used it well. Her second she had built herelf, but the first was her father's blade.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

nik200

Derek had waited long enough, and then used his communicator and put it to a wide range setting. To hell with protocol and being discreet, Derek had always thought that being discreet was a bunch of bull. He knew the enemy was hiding and he wasnt going to just wait here. He wanted blood, he wanted to fight. He wanted to take his angers out on someone other than some weaponless Jedi Padawan. Derek then announced"My dear Jedi friends, as you might know, i am the , well, boss here i suppose, and i was wondering whether you would care to come out of hiding at once!!! I will warn you, there are consequences to you Jedi not coming out...."

Derek had one hell of a show in store for everyone, one that will blow their minds away.

lex87author

Justin smiled in success as his speeder had finally coughed to life, he'd been fiddling with the blasted repulsor for close to an hour trying to coax the old machine back to life after he'd made the necessary modifications so that they could use it to cross the water to the island on the lake. He turned to face Roma, who'd been lost in his own thoughts waiting for Justin to finish, sitting beside a small pile of gear that Justin have removed from the speeder; they would need the craft to be as light as possible to avoid going down. "She's finally ready Roma, sorry it took so long to make the modifcations," he chuckled, "They don't make'em like this any more."
   The former Jedi Sentinel stood slowly, "What's done is done Justin, now let's just be on our way, I'm sure the Sith and his pirate allies are aware of our presence or at least that something has happened to their comrades. The Sith are not known for their patience, we must move swiftly."
   Justin nodded in a agreement as he climbed into the speeder, "Agreed, we'll make for the southeastern edge of the island, that should put us close to the landing pad and any other structures they have built, but should put us at the edge of any search pattern they may have started since your drop pod's impact area is more to the southwest." Roma hoped in beside him and Justin jammed the speeder's throttle on as rapidly as he dared with the old craft.
   They had just cleared the trees and started to cross the water when the speeder's old communications system crackled to life, a voice filled with hate and distain came through even eaten by static as it was, "My dear Jedi friends, as you might know, I am the... well, boss here I suppose, and I was wondering whether you would care to come out of hiding at once!! I will warn you, there are consequences to you Jedi not coming out..."
   Justin started, "Well I guess that answers the question of whether or not he knows we're here. Time is of the essence, you must find him and I have to find the children and Apprentices before anything happens to them." Justin jammed the throttle of the old speeder all the way to full, not even caring if the old craft burned out, It was my job to protect those children, if anything happens to them because I let myself be distracted from my main mission I'll never forgive myself. His hands tightening around the wheel of the speeder Justin started to search the shoreline for a place they could keep the speeder if they needed to use it for a quick escape.
   There! Justin pulled the throttle back on the speeder as it pulled into a batter building that was partly submerged in the lake, forming a perfect docking spot for the speeder. He pulled in his Force presence and climbed out of the speeder, "I'm going for the children Roma, you find that Sith. Once I've located the children and the Apprentices I'll find you." The veteran Jedi pulled his hood over his head and quickly, but stealthily headed off into the ruins, leaving Roma to search out the Sith as he continued after his mission.

(@nik200 and Karasu - I'm not going to be able to post again after this until Monday and I want to let Piester00 get back into the flow a bit before the story gets any further, so I'll ask that we have a brief pause here before any other posts until Monday when Piester00 is able to rejoin us. Thanks guys its looking great so far!!)

Piester00

Roma felt the soft tingle of excitement cascade over his body as he nodded to Justin as he sped off to the rescue of the children. As for himself Roma mused over that he was in for a match as he pulled himself from the craft which he had doubts whether or not he would have had to swim halfway across the lake to this place. His pulse and heart beat quickened as he dashed through the rocky outcroppings and boulders of the land slowing his pace as he felt the pull of the Sith's presence. With a practiced steady hand he reached for his hood pushing it back as he exhaled a shallow breath. The darkness is swelled within this place however even the blackest of pits is touched by some shred of light Roma reminded himself of this as he loosened the folds of his robes as he delved into the temple of the Sith. The ruins were a fitting place for the Sith, the hulking shadows of the former glory reduced to scraps and bits as the Sith once were, however their growing numbers threatened the Council and the Jedi's of the galaxy and so a great purge as the one nearly a thousand years before might become necessary after the clone wars have ended. His thoughts dipped lightly so he didn't not lose his awareness and his surroundings. "Sith, I am calling you out from the recesses in which you are hiding, face me" Roma called to the shadowed corners of the ruins, "Come so we may talk and converse of your role here... and of your master" he continued as his eyes peered about the ruins for the first glance of the Sith that was plaguing this beautiful planet and frightening its inhabitants.

lex87author

Justin couldn't help but smile as he heard Roma call out to the Sith, I hope this works, if the Sith takes the bait I should be able to get to the children and the Apprentices. Justin pulled his comlink out and adjusted its frequency before activating it and tapping the microphone three times and turning it off.
   Back on the Secret Hope R2-C1 received the triple tap transmission and rolled into action, obeying the commands that had been hard wired into its memory.
   Justin put his comlink away and reached out with the tinniest of his Force ability, just enough to try and find the presence of the Jedi Apprentices and the children before it was too late.

nik200

"How very vexing this is.... for you people to come and meet me one on one......" Derek was sitting ontop a large ruin looking down on Roma. He looked at this man who was using sith powers earlier and then addressed him "I must say, you do not act like a sith, yet you make use of the abiities of an able sith acolyte... something i find rather amusing. Yet you do not interest me, i am more interested in fighting the Jedi knight that was here..... where is he? You should both attack me at once you know, i must say im pretty half decent....." Derek was looking foward to fighting and slaying the jedi knight especially. Derek decided that the two must have said to take turns so they could ambush him. Derek then said "Since your here, let us converse maybe, who are you exactly? Your powers in the ways of the sith are incomplete yet comprehensive at the same time....." Derek was not so baffled by Roma as he originally thought he would be, the man was clearly no sith, yet he used sith powers. Most likely this was one of those men who lost hold of their emotions and still think they are jedi. Such foolishness, there was no in between for light and darkness. Grey areas do not exist, you are either one or the other, good or evil. And if your evil, you might as well work with everything in your power to become more powerful that anyone else. "Oh by the way, if you are here to save the children and those apprentices, im afraid, you are too late for one of them.... i killed one, left the other alive and the children remain in tact for now AHAHHAAHHAAHAH"

Karasu

Nov'la Meditated, it was all she could do to keep her anger in check. As a child she had had a vicious temper indeed, but training and patience of the masters quelled it.. They had taught her how to control it, and she had learned to use it to good use. She had not yet mastered it, but was damn close. "Please Hurry.." She whispered to the other Jedi in the force, if there was one or two things she was good at, it was definitely telekinesis and Force pushing things.

lex87author

Justin froze when a thought drifted through his mind, Please hurry... Out of reflex he pulled away from the Force, afraid the Sith had located him, Our entire plan depends on the Sith being focused on Roma long enough for me to get to the children.

When nothing else happened, and he felt confident that it hadn't been the Sith or Roma, he reached back out to the thought, Do not lose faith, I am nearly there. Justin followed the feeling he'd received from the thought, who he now was sure was one of the two apprentices, to the backside of an abandoned building near the landing zone. Justin carefully reached out further through the Force and sensed a single Jedi Apprentice just beyond the wall in front of him and a small group a a half-dozen children in the next room to the right. Also just beyond the room were several more beings, their emotions running from crude to malevolence, Those must be the rest of the pirates under the Sith's command, I need to be quick and silent if I'm going to get them all out of here safely, just keep him busy a little bit long Roma.

Justin pulled his lightsaber free held the unlit end against the ancient stone walls and then reached out to the Apprentice, hoping they would understand, Stay clear of the wall I'm coming in!

Karasu

Nov'la acknowledged this and sent calming thoughts to the children, as she stepped back from teh walls. "Worry not for me Get the children out!" She spoke with Commanding tones, Even for an Apprintice, she refused to have innocent children hurt in her stead.

lex87author

Justin activated his lightsaber with a snap-hiss sending the silver blade slicing through the wall to cut a man-sized hole in the wall. He waited a few second to let the hot stone cool and then rapidly pulled in out with a tug through the Force, sending the crumbling wall clear of the opening he'd made. He waved a hand in front of his face to clear the dust and sought out the Apprentice who'd acknowledged his warning, "Wait here until I get the children," then he pulled up short, his lightsaber lowering as he realized there was only one Apprentice waiting for him, "Where is the other Apprentice?" A cold lump formed in his stomach as he wait for her answer.

Karasu

She looked down. "Gone Master. I am the last Apprintice to remain. please tell me the children are safe?" As long as they were then she was alright with it. "I am unsure what transpired to lead to his death."

nik200

The pirates noticed movement and so did Derek. The pirates began moving to the holding cells with quickness, their blasters fully armed and ready. They needed to take their anger out on someone, and the intruder was the most likely one. They began firing blocking the entrance to the children's container. They were firing blasters at both jedi.

Derek then sighed "ooooh, such a clever little trick... i never knew how cowardly some Jedi are, sneaking around... the one i fought, those padawan, were brave. The boy especially fought me with some notion of the force and justice. He wouldn't stop, such anger he had... would have made a wonderful apprentice.... if he had just stopped...... ill get to the jedis eventually, killing you will be too easy....."

lex87author

Justin's reply was cut off as the cell door to the Apprentice's door swung open to reveal a large group of pirates standing there, blasters drawn, Sithspawn! He dove to the side, grabbing the Apprentice in the process, as the space they'd been filling was filled with ruby bolts of energy. As they fell aside Justin reached out to the Force, all pretense of trying to hide gone from his mind, I'll need all my wits to get us out of this one. He scrambled to his feet, quickly taking a mental look at his surroundings.

Roma and the Sith were still at the landing zone, the Force was already starting to crackle between even though they hadn't actually engaged each other yet, there were at least half a dozen pirates outside the door holding position between him and the door to the Senator's children, and further out he could sense more pirates getting closer, but how many and how long until they were here he couldn't be sure.

He spared a quick glance at the Apprentice to be sure she wasn't hurt, "Stay back until I've cleared the entry way, then grab one of the pirates weapons and stay close behind me. We're going to get the children next." He suited action for his words and leapt to his feet, his silver lightsaber blade knocking the pirates blaster bolts aside as he charged the door. He quickly sliced through the two nearest pirates and then sent the remaining four flying out of the entry way with a Force Push and then barred the doorway, fusing the hinges to buy him time to get the children.

He moved over to the doorway that held the children and called out, "Kids stay away from the door, my name is Justin Tera I am a Jedi Knight sent by the Republic to rescue you!" He glanced over toward the Apprentice to make sure she was following his instructions and then started cutting through the doorway.

Gladiator0161

((OOC: Sorry it took so long for me to post but, you won't regret the wait. I promise ;) ))

The small freighter lurched out of hyperspace sending ripples of concussive energy through the vastness of space, almost immediately he was commed by traffic control and asked about his purpose on Coruscant. He complied, telling them his name and his reason for docking. There was a long pause on the other end of the comms. They obviously had heard of him. He brought the freighter into a standard orbital trajectory as he waited for the di'kuts to make up their mind. Finally, they responded, telling him he could bring his ship into the entertainment district. Cirith rejected their offer, and proceeded down into the city world's atmosphere, as he told them he was expected somewhere else.
Then he shut off the comms. Judging by their suprised response and the timidness in their voice, he knew that they'd heard his name before. The possibility that his sister Arwyn was already there came to his mind but, he pushed the thought away. It didn't matter. He flew down into the top layer of clouds, letting his sensors and the Force guide his hands as he manuevered the heavily armed and armored craft as deftly as any Jedi. Jedi weren't the only ones that could fly ships with ease.

A few minutes later....

Cirith found himself flying over the busness district, the tallest skyscrapers passing him by on either side, slowly dwindling down as he came into a meadow like area, where a wide round roofed building stood in a sea of buildings of smaller proportions. The scene reminded him of the jungles of his homeworld. It was as if he was making his way through the thick vegetation of traffic and permacrete trees and then coming upon a clearing with a large boulder in the center. The Senate building stood in stark contrast to all those around it, and it was readily identifiable. As he lowered the ship down to a private docking bay, he saw the silver gleam of his old ship, The Scarlet Sabre, his first love. His only love, besides his family and closest friends. It had been years since he'd seen his first ship, passed down rightfully to him by his long deceased buir (father) and a few years later, handed to his little sister, when he decided to join the Mandalorian military as a black ops commando. Not suprisingly Arwyn was already waiting for him, tapping her foot impatiently as he lowered the landing struts and landed the militarily upgraded ship. He lowered the loading ramp at the center of the ship and gathered his weapons from the co-pilots empty seat. He placed his father's twin Westar 28 Blaster Pistols in their appropriate holsters and then clicked his buir's (mother in this case) lightsaber to the small of his back, before getting up from the pilots chair and shutting down the Ver'dika's twin engines, and walking down the ramp. Then he raises his wrist and typed in a command to the slave link on his ship. A second later the ramp raised and locked with a reassuring clank!

He walked out from beneath his ship and over to his sister. "Se'cuy ghar adike. Been waiting long?" Cirith said knowing already that she'd been waiting atleast an hour, the mirth clear in his voice. He loved egging his sister on, and she loved it, though she'd never admit it openly. It was clear they were siblings to anyone that cared to look, though hardly anyone would simply because they were both Mandalorians.
"Cirith! Are you trying to piss me off?! I've been waiting over an hour mirsheb!" Arwyn sad walking toward him with purpose and decking him once she was within reach. He could have avoided it but, getting a punch from Arwyn was like getting a hug, so he just endured the pain like he had so many times before. Like so many times before the impact of her fist sent him stumbling, a hard thing to accomplish considering he was wearing his customary heavy plated armor. "Nah too easy" he said as he rubbed his shoulder where she managed to hit the singular lighter armor on the upper part of his arm, beneath the heavy shoulder pauldrons. He grimaced beneath the helmet as the sting began to intensify "Nice to see you too sis" he said a little harsher than he meant to. She took it in stride as always, since the death of their father, Cirith had tried to ignore his personal feelings and deaden them. Arwyn simply shook head and gestured behind her "C'mon, let's go."

A few minutes later...

The Mandalorian siblings entered a corner office that offered a spectacular view of the city and were immdiately halted by his personal guards. Arwyn's visor tipped towards the guards hands in annoyance, as they attempted to hold them back from entering any further, their other hands dangerously close to their stun batons. Arwyn lifted one of them from their feet, looking in all the world as a small teenager lifting a proffessional heavy weight wrestler in comparison to the guard she lifted easily off the floor.
"Listen and listen good arruetti move" Arwyn hissed through the helmet's speakers. The other guard paled as he realized that Cirith was not yet doing anything besides simply crossing his arms over his chest in boredom. The poor guard didn't know who to take as a worse threat to security. Cirith, who was calmly observing, or Arwyn and her superior physical strength. Fortunately the Senator they had an appointment with appeared, quickly telling the guards to back down. The guard Arwyn held in mid-air quickly nodded his head in compliance. After being dismissed by the senator, the guards left. Cirith simply shook his head, they were obviously green.
"I see the rumors about you two are not false, and not exaggerated. Good, you're just the people for this job" the Senator said reaching out his hand in greeting. Neither Arwyn or Cirith moved to accept it, and the Human quickly albeit awkwardly put his hand back to his side.

"Ah yes, to the busness at hand" the Senator said moving to his desk and gesturing to the two seats in front of it. Cirith and Arwyn moved forward but, continued to stand much to the officials dissapointment. "Right, well. The job I want you to do for me is rescue children on a outer rim world of Belance. Our informants have tracked the pirates that abducted them to that planet. The Jedi have sent their own Knight to deal with the matter but I believe he is outmatched for the task. A rival of mine's children are held there presently. Rescuing his children would give me great pull with him and raise my popularity in the eyes of the public. I do not want these children to be a travesty of another Jedi failing. I want you to help the Jedi if necessary but, you're priority will be in the rescue of these two children. I will pay you fifty thousand credits for the trouble ofcourse" the Senator said as he layed a picture of the children on the table, and steepled his fingers.

"Two million. Each. Take it or leave it" Cirith said not even glancing at the photos.
"What?! That's outrageous! Why should I pay you that much? For that you could build half a fleet!" the Senator stood up abruptly slamming his hands on the table, his face turning red in anger.
"You want us to storm a place where the pirates have already set up, and if they're smart, have reinforced. You want the children alive and well, and you want us to get into the middle of what may become a struggle between Jedi. That takes planning, diversions. Not to mention gaining the trust of the Jedi that was already sent, who don't like us Mando'ade anyway. The offer is now four million each, for making me explain myself mer'sheb. I suggest you take it" Cirith said counting off on his gloved fingers.
After a moment of consideration the official finally caved "very well, but, they better be alive!"
Cirith grabbed the flimsi that held the children's photo's and walked away, Arwyn in tow.

A few moments later The Verd'ika and the Scarlet Sabre break away from Coruscant's gravity well and dissappear into hyperspace

Karasu

Quote from: lex87author on November 14, 2010, 10:04:02 PM
Justin's reply was cut off as the cell door to the Apprentice's door swung open to reveal a large group of pirates standing there, blasters drawn, Sithspawn! He dove to the side, grabbing the Apprentice in the process, as the space they'd been filling was filled with ruby bolts of energy. As they fell aside Justin reached out to the Force, all pretense of trying to hide gone from his mind, I'll need all my wits to get us out of this one. He scrambled to his feet, quickly taking a mental look at his surroundings.

Roma and the Sith were still at the landing zone, the Force was already starting to crackle between even though they hadn't actually engaged each other yet, there were at least half a dozen pirates outside the door holding position between him and the door to the Senator's children, and further out he could sense more pirates getting closer, but how many and how long until they were here he couldn't be sure.

He spared a quick glance at the Apprentice to be sure she wasn't hurt, "Stay back until I've cleared the entry way, then grab one of the pirates weapons and stay close behind me. We're going to get the children next." He suited action for his words and leapt to his feet, his silver lightsaber blade knocking the pirates blaster bolts aside as he charged the door. He quickly sliced through the two nearest pirates and then sent the remaining four flying out of the entry way with a Force Push and then barred the doorway, fusing the hinges to buy him time to get the children.

He moved over to the doorway that held the children and called out, "Kids stay away from the door, my name is Justin Tera I am a Jedi Knight sent by the Republic to rescue you!" He glanced over toward the Apprentice to make sure she was following his instructions and then started cutting through the doorway.

Nov'la came up right behind him ready to help and held her saber at the ready. "I'm right behind you Justin." Se said as she stood on guard for any sith.

lex87author

Justin nodded, covering his surprise that the Sith had left Nov'la with her lightsaber, and then quickly cut the hinges and lock of the door to the children's cell and pulled the door back with the Force. He rushed in, "Is everyone ok in here?" Six terrified eyes looked back at him before the eldest child, a Twi'lek boy who couldn't have been much over 12 spoke up, "They beat us and were trying to starve us, if only for the dark man's sick pleasure, but we're all ok. Did my father send you to rescue us?"

Justin chuckled as he noticed the boy give Nov'la a brief once over, Young boys, they never change, and then nodded, "The Senate sent me to rescue all of you, now quickly let's go." He waved them out and back through the door into Nov'la's cell and then turned to Nov'la herself, "I need you to go with the children Apprentice Nov'la, get them to the edge of the island and then activate this," he tossed his comlink, already tuned to R2-C1's frequency, to her, "this will let my droid now where you are and he'll come to pick you up. He should already be in the area." Justin glanced up towards the landing zone where he could still feel the Sith's presence, "If I don't come back soon leave without me, I can't risk the Sith recapturing the children or you, especially with the other Apprentice dead. If I don't come back tell Rs-C1 to set course for Courscant, he'll get you there safely." Justin patted Nov'la on the shoulder, "May the Force be with you Nov'la."

Karasu

Nov'la nodded and hurried the children along to the ship.. The lightsaber she had wasn't the one she had made, and normally used, it was in fact a much older and a bit big in her hands. It was her father's lightsaber, and she was glad it looked disabled, they hadnt thought to take it. "may the force be with you Justin." She said as she ran with the children.

Gladiator0161

((OOC: Sorry if the post seems kind of rushed. I didn't know what else to do without dragging everything out and holding you guys up. :D ))

The two light freighters punched out of hyperspace, sending ripples of concussive energy through space that slowly died out. As each ship ran their own scan of the planet's surface and picked up radio chatter, both ships banked hard and began the long descent into the planet's atmosphere, the noses on each ship glowing orange to white as the ships grinded against the natural forces of the planet.

"Arwyn, this is Cirith. I'm picking up something over by that small island. There's a large number of force sensitives over there. A couple Jedi I think. Let's check it out" Cirith said as he banked The Ver'dika again and made for the small island in question at near supersonic speeds. Arwyn stayed with him in the Scarlet Sabre, almost in perfect synch as he began the manuever.

"Whatever you say brother, just stop mentioning those disgraceful and unnatural abilities of yours ok? I didn't join this mission to hear about your stupid magic tricks" Arwyn said over the com as they came in low, shaking the trees only meters beneath them and scattering their foliage in their wake. They passed over the island in seconds, spotting some ruins as they passed over along with atleast two ships that were already landed near by. The sonic boom as they passed over the ruins would be strong enough to atleast buy them a few seconds as the guards recovered from the effects of the manuever, if not take them off their feet entirely. A second later, they both turned in perfect synch and headed back, slowing their speed for landing. The Ver'dika landed near one of the ships while the Scarlet Sabre landed on the opposite side. The echoes of the sonic boom they had made as they had made their first pass could just barely be heard when they landed. Seconds later both ran down their respective loading ramps, weapons drawn. One was in heavy armor colored in coal grey and red with maroon hand-print designs that looked like someone had died a bloody death, and had tried to force him away from their eyes as they died. This was Cirith An'Gol and he was armed with two Westar 28 Blaster Pistols, a matte black heavy repeater with a grenade attachment, two reverse grip vibroswords and a lightsaber held cross-wise on the small of his back.

The other was obviously female despite her armor which was colored in crimpson red and gold. This was Arwyn An'Gol and she was armed with an E-11 blaster rifle and a wrist rocket launcher on each arm. They spotted movement not too long after they descended their respective loading ramps and headed in it's direction, as they armed their respective security systems and brought up their ship's sheilds. Arwyn used her jetpack to land on the roof of the ruins, gunning down the guards stationed there as she ran to catch up to her brother. Cirith though met the children as they came out of a hole that had either been blasted in the side of the wall or had been carved out with a lightsaber. He raised his right hand in a gesture of calm. "A senator from Coruscant sent us to help you and the children escape safely" he said looking to the one with the lightsaber in her hand "Is this all of them?"