An Understanding [M looking for F, Light-Adultery, Possible Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, May 22, 2015, 09:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The small French village of Cantonelle has had something of an unexpected tourist boom as of late. It used to be that it's only real claim to fame is that it's fairly close to the Swiss border, close enough that when visitors of Geneva got the urge to try the French side of the border for a day trip they could give it a try. It wasn't much, but it was enough for the sleepy town.

But when CERN put in the Large Hadron Collider, Cantonelle turned out to only be a short car ride away. Short enough that if one of the visiting international scientists looking for a place to stay wanted something a little less urban and could get their hands on a private car Cantonelle was a very attractive looking option.

Antoinette Ouvrard had taken advantage of this herself. A woman that's technically married but long separated and only not divorced because he's a devout catholic, she lives on a small villa. She's sunk some money into fixing things up especially in the small guest suite off to the side of the villa. Now visiting scientists rent it like a temporary apartment, scientists like Dr. James Thorton.

When Dr. Thorton walked into the gates she hoped he would be the one. He's handsome, intelligent, one of the physicists at the LHC in fact. She finds herself gladly having impure thoughts about him, but there is a snag. Dr. Thorton appears to be married with two kids and a possible third on the way. It seems that with the exception of the fact that he has to be out of the country for months at a time he has it very good.

She was prepared to let it remain just a fantasy, until she accidentally overhears a Skype call to his wife and it sounds like he has her permission to have sex with other women abroad as long as he comes back home after his turn at the LHC is done. Maybe she was just joking?

She's not looking for a new husband, she just wants to feel like a woman again. She could do far worse then the handsome and intelligent scientist.

He's not looking to leave his wife, he just has needs and won't be able to even see his wife for months. With permission to fulfill his physical needs with a meaningless fling, he could do far worse then the sexy hostess that owns the villa he's staying at.

What they have isn't the love story of the ages. They wouldn't even really call it an affair.

What they have is an understanding. At least that's what they tell themselves.

Quote from: OOCStraightforward I think, details are negotiable obviously. Basic idea though is a man and a woman, both married but not to each other, having a sordid extended tryst to meet their physical needs. I have it down as Light-Adultery because it can be done in a way that nobody's really hurt by it. Like in the above possible example, her husband actually left her a long time ago and just refuses to divorce her on religious grounds while his wife gave him permission to sleep with other women while he's on a months-long business trip on another continent. Possible Impreg is also down because I can picture her wanting a baby from this, obviously that's negotiable too.

Thoughts or Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.