Starwars super soldier ( prefer F/F but F/M is a possiblity.)

Started by PinkSc, March 23, 2011, 08:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PinkSc

I have had this idea about a starwars themed setting for quiet sometime and now I finally found a site where to put it, so here it goes.

Out in space a sith star ships is hovering just over the planet Aaeton in the Aaeton system, in the ship everything seems silent as if they were waiting for something.
Deep inside the ship a group of scientist are working on a very strange discovery, a new species of alien captured in a pod, where it has been kept alive for how long nobody knows.
But as a group of sith lords approaches, a alarm triggers inside the pod and it opens.

The basic idea is that this creature is some form of super soldier, the invention of one was what destroyed her civilisation so many decades ago.
But as she wakes the first face she happens to see becomes inside of her, her given master.

Now who she happens to see could be anyone, it could be a simple guard, a scientist or even a sith lord.

And how different the species of hers is from a normal human species is also discussable. Could go from being completely different, to being basically just a human with strange ears and another colour skin.

Would prefer the setting to be F/F but that again is discussable.

TAKENBut do pm me if you got any other ideas you want to rp