The Children of Yggdrasil [EX] - A psychological mind thriller

Started by Esoteric Myobi, February 25, 2012, 12:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DudelRok

SeriousMoonlight: Ha! I rather like my magic a bit more real than others. Feel free to post in the IC Thread an introduction. If you've read the thread, or at least the most recent GM posts, you'll know that there are currently 2 groups. The group in jail is in need of members, so if you can manage to have Mara dragged into a nearby cell for any reason... go for it.  Not limited to "Jail Group" if you do not want. Feel free to barge into the Deli and scare everyone, as well as risk possible injury. ;D

Feel free to discuss what you want to do with your fellow RPers in the OOC Thread or PM someone in particular if you've an idea. Don't forget to say "Hi" by the way!

Miyu: While the point of the game is manipulation, and Myobi and I don't want to limit players in their choices, there two key things. Primary being that Jessica needs to have committed the crime herself. (Or another crime in addition to the one already listed.) This is important for plot reasons. Secondary being I want to know how do you intend to play your character. If you want to keep that a bit secret, you can PM me with a general idea of what you had in mind.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Just wanted to mention that while we don't expect everyone to read our entire IC Thread before posting, please at least read the 'Story Thus Far' and the linked posts within. You can find this in the first post of the OOC. :-)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Elias

Name: Simon
Personality Traits: Wild, Unpredictable, devilish
Fears: Heights, Losing his voice, His father
Lifetime Dreams: Hitting it big, Becoming a millionaire, marrying an actress
Crime Committed: He smashed his fathers head in with a sledge hammer.
Addendum: Simon is an amateur musician, and singer, he wants to make it big and has a lot of talent, but is a bit hard to handle and no one seems to be able to put up with him very long.

DudelRok

Looks okay to me, Elias, but lets see what Myobi has to say.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, Elias. Be sure to drop by our OOC thread first and read through the 'Story Thus Far' tab before posting. As with SeriousMoonlight, you can choose which group you'd like to join -- in the deli (which would probably be better if you waited for the next GM post), or in jail (which you can easily enter now). If you have any problems or need help getting Simon into the story, just send us a PM and we'll be more than happy to help. :-)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!