Of Monsters and Men (or women, I'm open to just about any gender combination)

Started by CarnivalOfTheGoat, April 01, 2014, 04:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Recently I've gotten hung up on the idea of nonhumans in terms of fantasy roleplay...After all, if it's fantasy, one may as well go beyond the standard norms. And elves? Just snotty humans with pointy ears. Dwarves? Short, usually Danish or Scottish humans. Vampires? Selfish, pompous humans with fangs and outrageous power. That's how they tend to be genericized.

So I started digging around for other things. Ooooh. Dragon and knight? Dragon and captive? Interesting, but...Phooey, seems like almost every time I start reading, the dragon takes human form just as things are getting naughty.

So, no, I'm looking for monsters. Or to be monstrous. My appetites have fangs more than they have gender right now. This would definitely be for NC-Exotic Solo or Extreme Solo.

Some quick ideas:

Theseus and the Minotaur - or maybe some Grecian Princess and the Minotaur. Theseus didn't get sent down to die alone, after all. For that matter I'm not too hung up on the gender of the Minotaur. But you know it's going to be rough. M/M, M/F, F/F...Whatever. I could happily play either role in this, with a partner who could write enticingly.
NSFW M/F Minotaur/Human
NSFW M/M Minotaur/Human

How about Prince(ss) and Dragon? Or Knight and Dragon. Providing the Dragon doesn't turn into a cute little human when things get hot and humid. Variations on a theme can be entertaining. Aztec warrior, perhaps, who had somehow had the (mis?)fortune to have stirred the ardor of a couatl? I had a somewhat amusing idea for a wandering samurai being haunted by a roguish and entirely too lascivious dragon spirit that only he could see. Again, any gender mix works, though I think I'd rather enjoy being the dragon for this.

NSFW (but not as explicit as one might imagine) male-male dragon-human image

Other monsters? Toss me a PM with ideas and I'll consider it. The less 'stock human' they are, the more likely I am to be intrigued.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

CrystalFeathers

Mmm.... I like the way you think~ I wouldn't mind playing a female knight that is defeated by a dragon and is promptly raped.
Or a tentacle monster of some sort?
Or an animal~