Hunger Games

Started by Queen Elsa, June 08, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Yeah, I get it. Ummmm... I have no idea about shy girl. Can I get a little help?

Akelah

But of course! Aya is more intellectual and not very physical which means she most likely does not work out in the fields where Roo did, and where Tally will most likely work. She is more suited for the factories perhaps? Factories mean she would probably have to know how to fix things... fixing things means inventing... ah! Could she possibly be a trap maker? It appeals to her logical side and she could be an extreme at what she does; having her make them swiftly and out of almost practically anything.

Queen Elsa

Wow! You're good at this! :)

Sorry about this, but my inner grammar/spelling nazi is taking over, so please forgive me. It's spelled Rue. Not Roo.

Akelah

Haha it's fine, thank you actually. I was hopping between posts and didn't stop to think of it, I just inserted a shortened version of Kangaroo and posted. Thanks for the compliment but it's really just habit. I work on stories of my own all of the time for the past..I believe four years would be accurate so I usually have to go through things systematically no matter how much a I hate it or else the plot gets horribly tangled when snags I hadn't thought about come up.

Queen Elsa

:O I've been writing for that same amount of time!

Akelah

Really? What do you right, if I may ask?

Queen Elsa

Romance stories. You?

Akelah

I specialize in horror but I have been adding in some romance lately. Supernatural and paranormal along with (recently) fanfiction are also some of the genre's I've written.

Queen Elsa

Wow. That's a lot of variety.

Akelah

Yeah, I tend to jump around a bit. Back to the topic (we're becoming wanderers  :-) ) What do you think?

Queen Elsa

I love it. That's a perfect idea.

Akelah

Okay, what do you think Tally's ability/talent should be?

Queen Elsa

Ummm.... She could be extremely agile. Like, almost a blur when she runs.

Akelah

Speed it is. Now... do you want to work on depth in character...or other characters?? Oh and I'm not sure if I missed this somewhere along the line, but is this going to have an entirely new cast including the capital, make-up artists, judges, tributes, ect.?

Queen Elsa

Brain hurts... Lol. I have no idea. Let's work on something simple for now. It's 1:36 AM here, so I can't think too much in depth.

Akelah

Hahah, yes, it's sort of getting late. Might turn in pretty soon. You pick a topic, I'm all topic-ed out.

Queen Elsa

I think we should just turn in for the night. I'm topic-ed out too.

Akelah

Alright, Night Naru!

Queen Elsa

Night Akel! See you tomorrow! :)

Queen Elsa

Quote from: Akelah on June 09, 2012, 11:20:45 PM

• Other Characters
  • In Depth Personality
  • Layout for the arena
  • Obsticles in the arena
  • Costumes[/]

Ok, so this is only some of the stuff that we have to work on. What would you like to do first?

Akelah

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on June 10, 2012, 11:19:35 AM
Ok, so this is only some of the stuff that we have to work on. What would you like to do first?

Well, if you want to take a brake from the characters we can work on something that has to do with the arena. Then again it would be better to have in depth characterization so we could come up with some arena challenges for them. Hmm...what about costumes? That seems like a rather light subject to start today's work with.

Akelah

I apologize...My grammar is as bad as yesterday it seems. No more multitasking for me

Queen Elsa

Quote from: Akelah on June 10, 2012, 01:22:07 PM
I apologize...My grammar is as bad as yesterday it seems. No more multitasking for me

Lol. As long as you aren't spelling names wrong or using words like "ain't" or "irregardless" it's fine with me.

And I agree, the costumes would be a great springboard.

Akelah

Thank you for tolerating my mistakes; and if I ever start using such words out of laziness feel free to slap me. Right. The district 9 in the movie were dressed in overalls and silver wheat halos encircling there head. It's practical but it would be better to come up with something more clever.

Queen Elsa

Agreed. We need something flashier and more spectacular, to boost their popularity with the audience, because their popularity could be either really low because they're the ood ones out, or it could be really high because of that fact.