Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Granted, you become overwhelmed by sentiment and glue yourself into your scrapbook (Author note: weeps with such a loss to humanity)

I wish I was not so ugly, even in the beholder's eye.
History, where creative writing was born.

Mnemosyne

Granted. Everyone thinks you are beautiful on the inside and out. Unfortunately this makes everyone too intimidated to work with you in any given way. They are too scared to even look directly at you because they feel unworthy to look at you and fear that if they do look, you will strike them down. You will have to stay somewhere far away from others and order all of your things via telephone or the internet. Hopefully you can find a stay at home job!

I wish that I had a little fairy friend who would keep me company, to brighten up both night and day for me.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Boatman

Granted, the beautiful fluttery being talks incessantly whilst hovering a few inches from your eyes night and day sprinkling dust, which in turn provokes painful sneezing fits ... Until you squash the little critter, destroying the whole Disney fairy franchise.

I wish I had a (female) soulmate with whom I could openly share every thought.
History, where creative writing was born.

Despairs

Granted. She was lovely as the moon and and sweet like honey. Who listened to you, gave you advice and was always there when you needed her. However on the thirteenth day of your anniversary, as you peacefully slept, she devoured you. Little did you know that your soulmate was a cannibal, looking for her next meal. I wish I could see my grandfather one last time.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Rubicon

Granted.

I don't need to mention much more. The bittersweetness of such a wish is simple -- when 'one last time' is done... then the wish remains, only refreshed and for a time redoubled. That would be corruption enough for any wish, I should think, to make ruining the reunion itself at best gilding the lilly.

I wish the morning medications didn't produce such a... profound... set of initial side effects.

Mnemosyne

Wish Granted. Your medication, nor any other has side effects anymore. People are even more unsure now than they were before of whether their medication is working. It is an eerie feeling when there are no side effects of which to speak of. As such, they decide to rebel against the pharmaceutical industry. Insisting that they have all just been given sugar pills rather than the real thing. Your medication is now a rarity that you could very well have to kill for.

I wish I could get more excited in the morning.
Mistreated

Jclaymore

granted. In the mornings you're now insatiably horny every morning.

I wish I had boundless stamina

Despairs

Granted. Sadly due to the fact that you have too much stamina, very few people wanted to hang around someone with boundless energy. Those that did take a liking you to  only did so for nefarious purposes. In the end you were used as a weapon against your own kind. I wish I could race god. (By the way, nice profile picture picture, I like it.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Jclaymore

Granted. But you can't ever win.

I wish to be the ultimate overlord of all existence

(I can live with what happened with my previous wish. and thank you, I made it myself after a nightmare i once had XD)

Despairs

Okay, I can live with that. (No need to thank me, just being honest. That must have been one mortifying nightmare.) Granted. Sadly you only ruled over barren planets. The humans, well let's just say they decided to rest in peace, rather than be under the rule of an evil overlord. I wish  could run and walk on walls.

Jclaymore

granted. But walls are the only thing you can run or walk on. Your life is essentially flipped sideways now.

I wish I could transcend this existence :P

(it was XD but it did a good thing for my art XD)

Despairs

Granted, unfortunately you're the only bloody thing in existence, no planets,, humans, galaxies, etc.. I wish I could face my one and only true fear. (Nice.)[size]

Mnemosyne

Granted. You face your fear, you even manage to conquer it, but now instead of your initial fear you have a new fear. You are horrified of anything soft. Soft cuddly things disturb you to no bounds. It is much harder to filter this fear out of your life in comparison to the fear you had before. You must now sleep on a bed of nails and have sandpaper as blankets.

I wish could have a living breathing black bunny, that did not have to eat so it did not grow, who loved me eternally because it could not die.
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, but you die shortly thereafter and the bunny becomes sad and must live alone in a life of sorrow and hatred because it, unlike you, cannot perish.

I wish for white hair.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Mnemosyne

Granted. I'll have the barber put that in a to go bag for you. Lots of nice old white hair, aged to perfection.

I wish I knew how to wish better so that my wishes were incorruptible!
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, but you never have any worthwhile wish ideas and that the corruption would be wasted on such thoughtless and petty wishes.

I wish to become more desirable to the ladies.

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Mnemosyne

Granted. All of the ladies desire you. They all seek you out. Unfortunately they desire to see you dead.

I wish that there was a night rainbow that occurred only when there was a full moon during a rainstorm, but the rainbow glowed a magnificent gentle color through the darkness.
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted. No, seriously, granted. I want this. xD

I wish that I could lift the weight of sadness off others.

RampantDesires

Granted.  Their sadness is replaced with overwhelming paranoia and they quickly turn upon you with suspicion.

I wish someone would come and mow my yard so I don't have to.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, however, they plant rows of hedges that grow into a canopy to cocoon your home in shrubbery. They don't even have the decency to give you clippers or a machete.

I wish to die happily.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You now know you will die happily, but so does everyone else that you know. Now all they can think about is how you are going to die, and they are none too happy about it not even with knowing you will die happily.

I wish I knew how to phrase what I felt to people who are not willing to believe anything but what they think is true, such that they would actually see my side.
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Ouch.. My friends.. T^T I mean, granted! You can now properly convey your thoughts to other people. However, you cannot comprehend their thoughts to properly understand their side and you seem like one of those people to other people.

I wish I had super speed.

Mnemosyne

Granted! You have super speed, but you cannot stop and turn to dust. On top of this, all of your belongings burned up after you took off. With there being no traces of you, people hardly remember who you were or that you even existed to begin with.

I wish that a certain person would stop playing the jurassic park theme on the piano so I wouldn't have to keep sobbing for how annoying it is with how many times I have heard it lately.
Mistreated

Despairs

Granted. Sadly that annoying person took up drumming, and started imitating the guy from drumline. I wish I had super strength.

CottonKitty

Granted except that now everything you touch breaks.
I wish that I spoke a language in addition to English.