Undead Gods of the Night-Request/Interest Inquiry (Vampires)

Started by ManofDawnLight, June 09, 2014, 03:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

I have not truly developed this idea yet, but I thought I might see what interest there is before I do so.

It is about Vampires.  Yes, I know, but stay with me.  It's in the future where the supernaturals of the world had become so populous that they stressed the natural order of the world and almost destroyed it.  Humanity almost became extinct, and the creatures of the night were continuously at war for their food sources.  Over time, the wars decimated the supernatural's power, and the only creatures to truly survive with their nobility in tact were the vampires.  Their scientists invented a way to keep humans in a coma state and become nothing more than blood factories.  Once this was attained, they were able to overcome the lack of supplies and dominate the entire world.  Thousands of years later, the vampires are gods amongst mortals.  Each one of them is no less than two thousand years, for they never had a need to embrace more of their kind since then.  Whenever there is a hero or villain who opposes the vampires, they simply destroy such a creature with as little effort as waving one's hand in the air.  Their only equals are themselves, and they know it.

In order to keep...order in the world, each vampire took control of a single supernatural species and made it their kingdom.  Zombies, Werewolves, Wraiths, Fairies, etc.  The list goes on.  To that race, the vampire is god, and whatever they say becomes truth.  Of course one would think that this would allow internal warfare amongst the vampires, but their iron grip on eternity dismisses such childish antics.  No, instead they battle in other ways.  Every hundred years, a regent is elected.  Such a regent is chosen by diplomatic means, and once a vampire attains the title, their word is law.  All the vampires wish to attain such a title, but the current Regen Zoden has reigned for five hundred years.  Recently, he has stepped down from the running, and all bets are off.  Who knows who the next regent of the world will be?

So, each player creates a vampire in control of a certain supernatural race.  What race it doesn't matter, but I prefer that there be no duplicates.  One god per race.  That's the rule.  The objective is to win the favor of the other players.  How would you do that?  Well, like a true politician, you satisfy their every cravings.  When enough "trading" has passed by, there will be an election, followed by the biggest undead orgy in the world.  Will you try your hand at supremacy, or will you take joy in making your future ruler service you in the most heinous of ways?

So, whose into the idea?
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Diabolical

Sounds like an interesting concept, I'm always up for unique rp's.  If interested, pm your response and I will always answer as promptly as possible.
A heads up, if this takes off , I choose werewolves  ;)

Prince Truhan

ManofDawnLight

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=206383.0

I reposted the idea and gave it a fuller history.  Werewolves are taken.  Which one would you like?  (Post on the link)

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

About to delete this post off my bookmarks.  If there's still interest, now's the time to reply.

I am returning slowly.