~Looking for a specific Marvel / DC roleplay~ (FxF Fandom)

Started by Faiyth, August 29, 2015, 07:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyth

Introduction

Hi there! I'm Faiyth, but you can call me Fay or Faith, and this will be my Roleplay request thread. I do plan on including more detailed sections about myself, but for now I'll just get right down to business and start looking for other females (no males, sorry!) who would be willing to RP long-term with me.

Fandom Cravings

Marvel/DC

Plots

~There Can Only Be One~

Sometime far into the future, the world of X-Men (otherwise known as Earth-616) has become a land of chaos and death. The hellfire club rules supreme, and all living things from mutants to super-heroes cower before the might of the two most powerful and captivating mutant witches in the universe: the Black Queen, Selene... and the White Queen, Emma Frost. Their strength, both individual and combined, drops even the most renowned X-Men members to their knees due to the power they have accumulated over the years. With Sebastian Shaw now dead, Emma and Selene remain the only rulers of this dominant organization. Selene is a vampiric telepath who sucks the life of her victims through telepathy, her control over fire allows her to generate flames with just the snap of her fingers, and her vampiric nature has allowed her to maintain her immaculate physical forms for over 17,000 years. Emma is a powerful telepath and sorceress, much like her counter part, Selene. Although Emma does not have the legacy of thousands of year behind her, Emma's potent telepathy, her witchcraft, and raw physical strength in her diamond form makes her just as powerful as the Black Queen.

Even though everything is perfectly in the grasp of their fingers at the moment, there can only be one true ruler and mistress of this dark and dank world, and they have only days to decide! If things remain the way they are, their powers will weaken over time and they will lose the grasp that they currently have over every living being. The only way to prevent this from happening is for one of the Hellfire queens to submit to the other through a sexual ritual as part of the Hellfire's tradition, and declare her as the new absolute and supreme ruler of the Hellfire club, and thusly, Earth-616.

The only problem is they are both insistent on taking on the role, and unwilling to let the other become the absolute supreme ruler. This is where the story begins as both Selene and Emma constantly find themselves in a turmoil of dominating and submitting to one another in a sexual game, attempts to break the other's will and mind, and on some occasions combining their power to repel any enemy (such as a foolish X-Men) that dares challenge the Hellfire's supremacy.

(I'd prefer to play as Selene in this one.)

~Blood for Blood~

Years have passed since the formation of Justice League, and Joker has passed away by now due to being killed by one of his own biological experiments which was meant to be used to drain all the superheroes of their powers. This leaves Harley in shatters, but she vows to get her revenge on all members of the Justice League. And so she takes over Joker's role of being the big bad in Gotham. As she slowly begins to become a significant nuisance for the League, she's finally able to get the attention of the brave superheroes. The League responds by sending Supergirl (or Power Girl) to Gotham in order to deal with the new maniac causing chaos in the city.

Faiyth

Faiyth

Faiyth

Frosty bite

I want to inform you that you can bump the thread only once in a month.

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Faiyth