The Consuming Beast [Dub-Con, D/s?, Female Needed, Fantasy]

Started by Mister Venaliter, August 10, 2009, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Venaliter

System:New World of Darkness - Vampire the Requiem

I am looking for a female player who is willing to play a scene/story out from the New World of Requiem rules. I would prefer if your character is a vampire, as mine will be a Gangrel more then likely. The idea behind this scene would involve a Daeva more then likely, but a Mekhet or Venture kindred would work as well.

If you are not aware of the Requiem system, but enjoy vampires or know old world I imagine we could still set something up. I am not forcing the actual system play for this roleplay, just the setting and ideas expressed in the books; clans of vampires and such. The only real limitation on this idea is that I would prefer someone is very open minded, and it doesn't have to be open-minded to sex and such, just open minded in general and willing to try things out.

Specifics
In truth, the base idea is a very vague idea. The kindred the female will be playing is a very social character, able to sway the crowds with her words and alluring use of body and mind. At one gathering of vampires/kindred she finds herself in a position to either turn the kindred of the gathering to a favorable idea of a newly arrive Gangrel Kindred, but instead of making a new ally she decides she needs to "exert" her domination over this just arrived vampire.

After she causes the embarrassment of this Gangrel, in her pursuit to convince people she is a dominate personality, her unlife continues and they do not see the gangrel again. In the following months the Daeva finds herself in trouble, unable to find shelter in the woods as the sun is rising; and guess who is there to help. The Gangrel she embarrassed and had laughed out of the gathering. The Gangrel exacts his revenge by bringing the female vampires true nature out as she is forced to stay in his cavern haven; or else die via the sun.

--------

Very base idea turned somewhat detailed I guess. Any takers, please PM me or just IM on YIM/AIM.