News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

I really must read your O/Os so that I can make you say OOooooooh!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Novak

Belle33

adroitgrayman

Well, there are certain times when the break seems to be so undesired.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Belle33

Don't be silly, everyone needs a little break now and then. 

adroitgrayman

I know as well as understand. Please have your own time, it wasn't intended specifically for you, in fact, a general statement made.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Belle33

adroitgrayman

Not needed at all sweetheart. *smiles* Wish, I could have replaced those fingers on your lips with mine....

Belle33

derek

abandoneddolly

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Belle33

There is a monster in that house who eats those who make noise.  Evidently, that's a bad thing.

Loves

Oh good reason to whisper....unless he is an attractive monster then perhaps the consequence to being loud wouldn't be so bad ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Belle33

So true.  E monsters are always rather attractive.  I'm getting the cymbals. 

Loves

I'll follow you with the triangle and with a bit of luck an E monster or two will show up with one of those things you put in your mouth and suck and blow....you know a harmonica ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Belle33

*grins* Are we calling them harmonica's now?  I had a different instrument in mind.

Autumn52

*Brings popcorn to go scope out the E monsters*

"I brought snacks girls," say loudly then whispers, "oops sorry I mean I brought snacks girls"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

There have been no sightings of sexy monsters yet, but this is E, they must be out there  *noms snacks*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Autumn52

what if the monsters look like Captain Maltese or Mordred or even Rolo or Luther or oh my god I could go on forever. I wants a monster sighting.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

Belle33

*likes Xandi's list*   :P

Don't worry, Doll, I'll protect you.  I would expect an E monster to be sexy with a hint of scary that quickens the heart rate.