News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Congrats Para! Welcome to the 2,000 post club. :)

OwenNo6

Congrats to you all...

I think, being a math nerd, that I shall keep track of my milesstones with prime integers...

So, that being said, here's to post #47

*raises a glass in toast*

;)
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Bliss

*giggling madly* Oh, I think I like you. XD
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Good lord, counting every prime number will lead to an awful lot of milestones.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

OwenNo6

more chaces to celebrate?

*grins*
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

OwenNo6

Hey, congrats on the NaNoWriMo goal, bliss!

I really need to do that next year...
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Bliss

Thanks, Owen. There's a bunch of folks who participated, and i think almost all of us have made our goal at this point.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

OwenNo6

A friend of mine from RPoL just broke 50,000 this morning before I left for work, I've told her to get onto me next year about doing it.  I've meant to since I first heard about it through a fellow RP'r in 2003... obviously, I tend to procrastinate, lol.
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Trieste

And now Paradox is a palindrome. :)

Paradox

As much as I love palindromes, I won't be truly satisfied until I hit 6009.

Turn it upside down and...it's 6009!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kalen

I hit 6000 today :) 

I can't screen shot it, because they took away 1/4 of the web today, it seems, and I don't want to have to put up a massive picture...  Bastards.

Bliss

Congratulations, Kalen!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

The things you can do with MS Paint and the back button...

Bliss

I keep noticing that his custom title doesn't caution against spindling....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Actually, I do pee black squiggly lines.  I might want to see a doctor about that...

Trieste

Pfft, I was trying to be nice. :P

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

There is something wrong with my brain. Because I know, after thinking a moment, that Dawg probably means something similar to what I think of as *fistbump*, but that's not what I think of first every time I see *pound*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Quote from: Bliss on December 01, 2008, 03:51:49 PM
There is something wrong with my brain. Because I know, after thinking a moment, that Dawg probably means something similar to what I think of as *fistbump*, but that's not what I think of first every time I see *pound*

... a-yup. *nodnod* Right there with you.

Dawg

Laughs - yes fist pound - your mind must still be full of mud
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Will

Quote from: Dawg on December 01, 2008, 03:52:52 PM
Laughs - yes fist pound - your mind must still be full of mud

I'm thinking "fist pound" probably won't make it any better.  I usually call it knuckling, as in "knuckle me."  Hmm... That won't work, either.  I give up.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Kalen

I'm right there on pound, folks.  I'm thinking mutual masturbation, and I don't think Dawg's into that *cackle*

... and I'm afraid to Google 'spindling'.  Eeeep.

Dawg

Quote from: Kalen on December 01, 2008, 05:29:51 PM
I'm right there on pound, folks.  I'm thinking mutual masturbation, and I don't think Dawg's into that *cackle*

... and I'm afraid to Google 'spindling'.  Eeeep.

Fine, then we go back the old Kiss by Proxy - if you remember that
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Trieste

Quote from: Will1984 on December 01, 2008, 03:58:30 PM
I'm thinking "fist pound" probably won't make it any better.  I usually call it knuckling, as in "knuckle me."  Hmm... That won't work, either.  I give up.

... at least he wasn't fisting. >.>