The Greatest Show in the Universe

Started by IrishWolf, August 04, 2013, 03:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

Depends, if I have tonight off from work, then tonight, if not tomorrow night.

As for where, not sure yet, haven't decided on a forum to put this in.

ClaireT

Considering to join as a Harleyquinn....
My Kinks and Peeves - updated 28 octomber | My A&A

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

xPeachyPuff

As soon as I get back to my pc on the 19th I will gave another go at creating a character!

- Rainbow

IrishWolf

I would love to see a Harlequin there ClaireT.

What happen to your computer Rainbow?

Julles

Yeah im out a computer for a fee days, hopefully no latter than monday.  :D when was your plan to get started?

IrishWolf

Well, I have to leave for work in a few, so tomorrow night my friends

Julles

Hmm. Yay. Hopefully ill have my computer up by then ;D

Chreestafer

Name: Sevryn Kar-Ryn

Species: Distant relation to human (humans who moved to this planet decades ago)

Planet: Pyk (A world Mixed between Sci-fi and Steampunk)
Pyk 1
Pyk 2
Pyk 3

Appearance:

Sevryn

Sevryn Dragon Breath

Sevryn Fire Dance

Personality: Quiet and hidden in himself.  Is always drunk and acts paranoid at points as if someone or something is after him.

Sexuality: Straight, but when he's truly drunk one could possibly convince him otherwise

Profession: Fire eater / Fire Manipulator

Act(s):

Dragons Breath - Amidst the crowd he focuses on a candle that is lit on a post.  Spinning his fingers, wisps of flames rise from the candle to his hands.  Holding the flames in his palm he takes a deep breath then breaths into the palms of his hands causing the flames to snake out like dragons breath.

Fire Dance - Making whips of flames he is able to spin and lash them outward in a choreographed manner.

Card Tricks - Once his psionic like abilities rose all he could do was hear others thoughts.  So using this to his advantage he would do the classical "pick a card, any card" trick.  With the ability to comb others thoughts he is able to determine the card every time.

Extra Talents:

Telekinesis - Minor ability to control anything he puts focus to.

Bio:

Sevryn was born an only child to a father in the Clockwork army and mother who was a seamstress.  Pyk was, and still is, a cold place to live as wars have ravaged the lands for years.  To many factions and sub factions have risen to fall, but three notable ones lead the world of Pyk.  The clockwork army is the largest of the three factions, primarily made up of human and steampunk engineered soldiers, the clockworks take and reap what they can as often as they can.  Clockworks held rule over the lands when the "Great Storm" came and practically destroyed the planet.  One third of the population died from incineration (those closest to the two suns), another third were left relatively unharmed.  However the final third of the population however found something had woken inside of them.

Sevryn found himself amongst the final third with the inert ability to use his mind to control fire.  Controllers, as the psions were called, were soon enslaved by the three ruling factions to use in their "wars" against one another.  Sevryns mother hid his ability till one day his father found this out, and upon order, executed his own wife to enslave his own son to The Clockwork army.  Sevryn was 17 then, and soon fled into hiding.  For the next three years his father hunted him like an animal, and in one confrontation he wounded his father with said abilities.  His father threatened him to the end of the universe, and came close to capturing him, until the night the circus arrived in orbit. 

Sevryn found himself stowing away in a circus storage area.  When the circus left he was relieved to be free of his father, but he always felt eyes upon him at every turn feeling he would find the soldier standing there ready to take him in.  Coming to terms with the head of the circus he used his abilities in turn for a free ride and a new home.  During his years in the stars his mind grew wild and everyone's thoughts around him began to flow uncontrollably into his head.  He soon turned to drinking to silence the voices in his head.  Now 28 and still with the circus his drinking has worsened, his paranoia has sky rocketed, and at times he finds himself to drunk to perform or even show up to work.

Sevryn's Father
Clockwork Soldier 2
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

The Golden Touch

InkHeart reference! I see eeeeeeeet. >> <<;; Anyway...

-coughs-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Julles

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: IrishWolf on August 15, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
I would love to see a Harlequin there ClaireT.

What happen to your computer Rainbow?

I'm actually away at an anime con right now. That's all (:

- Rainbow

Julles

Aww. Hope you have fun Rainbow!

Oh, and I fixed my computer! Yay.

IrishWolf

Alright my friends, Like the show begin!

The Greatest Show in the Universe IC

The Greatest Show in the Universe OOC

Character Library

Please take a look at all three threads, post your characters in the library and then, have fun.

This thread will remain open for any more character applications we might get.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

IrishWolf

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List