Zombies!

Started by elfguy, April 04, 2015, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227225.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227226.0

In the morning of June 5th, as tenants of a small apartment building woke up in the city of Atlanta, something felt wrong. There was a low mist in the air, and soon the screams could be heard outside. In a matter of minutes, the streets turned into chaos. Hideous monsters came out from everywhere, chasing people down and biting them. Many of the undead looked rotten, as if they had suddenly all risen up from graves, but as people got caught unaware, they dropped to the ground, convulsing as the deadly toxin filled their veins, and died. But of course, a few minutes later, they too would rise and try to eat. Some people fought back, and it appeared as if the zombies could be killed successfully with a strong hit to the head. But there were simply too many of them, and as more people fell, their numbers would grow.

Fortunately, the apartment building you live in happens to be a very old, sturdy place, and there was no sign of chaos coming from inside, at least not yet. As you decide what to do, you can hear the half dozen other tenants also realizing what's going on from their own apartments or the hallways...

For this RP I'd like a good old zombie story, where the tenants of an apartment building group together in order to survive. Whether they stay inside, try their luck out in the street, use the sewers, the emergency stairs, or attempt to wait it out, is going to be up to all of us to decide in the thread. For characters, I'd like to avoid superhuman, military style who would face down zombies without fear. I'd like a normal group of people. I'll allow martial art experts, security guards, up to 1 firearm max, but no police officer, Marines, or anyone with extensive combat experience.

Any questions? Let me know! If you're interested, fill up a quick char sheet so we know how many people we have.

Character sheet

Image:

Name:

Starting equipment (items from your apartment that you bring with you):

Backstory:

Ons/Offs:
----

TheHangedOne

I'm interested. Are they shamblers, or runners?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

elfguy

Hmm.. I would say probably runners, to make things dangerous enough for them. If we get enough people interested, I feel like this could be a good group story to play out.
----

Amarlo

Hm.... I need people's votes... Should I play a pleasantly plump and curvy girl next door or some street urchin that decides to take cover in their apartment to get away from the chaos in the streets..?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheHangedOne

I vote for the curvy girl.
Check out my poet tree!

Etherealgirl

This sounds interesting! :D Is this more of a serious, horror type game, or is it going to be smut heavy as well?

elfguy

Well smut is a part of any story on here so I expect it to happen, but it's still a survival, zombie story.
----

Yukina

Partially interested. I'll probably play a meek shut-in of a girl.

Etherealgirl

Probably make an out going, punk girl. :D

Yukina

Interest solidified then. The punk girl would be a nice contrast for my character. :)

elfguy

Let me get the char sheets going then, and hopefully some more will post!

Character sheet

Name: Emma Marquez

Starting equipment: Sneakers, tight jeans, short sleeves shirt, backpack with misc student items, cellphone in one pocket, pocket knife in the other

Backstory: Emma came from a fairly poor family out of New York, but was lucky and skilled enough to get a college sponsorship to an art college where she studies to become a designer. She's always been the model student, not too shy, not too outgoing, always getting good grades, able to party but without letting it go to her head. She likes to be organized and both her schedule and apartment reflects that, with everything meticulously in their places. When she isn't at school or studying, she likes to work out, jog outside or go swim at the public swimming pool during summer. She doesn't play any team sports but managed to stay fit through regular outdoor activities.

Emma doesn't like violence, but her father convinced her to take a sturdy pocket knife and train on how to use it before he would allow her to go by herself to Atlanta. She has never used a firearm and hates guns. She prefers to deflect any situation with words instead. She is an avid social media user and never leaves her phone far from her hand. As a vegan, she hangs around other people who believe in the same things she does, but has been trying to expand her social horizon since she knows so few people in this town.

Ons/Offs: She is still sexually inexperienced, having done it only a few times with guys, and is starting to wonder whether she wouldn't prefer to be with a girl, or if that's her eco-friendly liberal side talking..
----

Yukina

Image:

Name: Sakurako Miyazaki

Starting equipment: Weapon props, food, cellphone, laptop

Backstory: Sakurako is a very studious senior that currently lives alone in a middle class apartment, as her parents work aboard and rarely are ever at their regular home. When not at school she tends to stay inside and browse the internet. Being bullied in the past due to her pushover personality and ethnicity, her self-esteem and courage are little to null. She also is an anime and manga otaku, a hobby takes up most of her time when she is not studying. In order to limit having to go outside, she usually has her needs and wants delivered to her door.

Ons/Offs: Marianne is a complete virgin, though her mind isn't despite her meek demeanor. If one looked in her hard-drive, they'd find a stash of yuri doujins.

TheHangedOne

Character sheet

Image:

Name: Erik Miller

Starting equipment (items from your apartment that you bring with you): folding pocket knife (5 inch blade), lighter, comfortable shoes, jeans, flannel shirt, cell phone, bottled spring water.

Backstory: Erik was born in Atlanta, has lived there his life, and if you ever asked him about it, he'd likely tell he would probably die in Atlanta, too; and that has nothing at all to do with zombies, just his own desire not to leave.

After graduating from high school, he went to college and pursued English and philosophy majors. He worked as a prep cook in a restaurant to help make ends meet, which is still a part time thing for him to this day, years after he graduated. He's spent the last few years working to publish his books, most of which are fiction. He has a small amount of success, but is still relatively obscure.

He's learned Eskrima, and still practices it occasionally. He found it an excellent form of exercise, as well as a good way to exercise his mind. He was also always worried about being able to ensure he could keep himself safe, just in case he found himself in a dangerous situation.

Ons/Offs: A total submissive, but definitely not a virgin. Interested in bondage. Loves well-endowed women.
Check out my poet tree!

kckolbe

Thinking of playing a military member, but breaking the mold.  He's military, but an intel or admin type of person who hasn't had any of the combat training.  So while he might be aware of where to find certain resources (if they can get to them), he' not the military person depicted in any survival story.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Alias

This looks fun, but very girl heavy, and I don't play men well at all. I might consider giving it a try though. There is a raw reality to this idea that I like. To those who have already expressed interest, should I take a chance and play a male, or go with the safe choice of a female. I have a distinct feeling I rp the guy in this game, can't figure out why. Anywho! Lemme know, (original poster, and interested parties). I would be excited to play either role in this game. But, I don't think building two character sheets would do me any good.

xx

kckolbe

We have one male already and I suggested a male char for me
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

AngelicBlade

I'm interested in this, dunno how large you want the group to be though so I'll keep it bookmarked for now.

elfguy

I don't think it's a big deal if we have an uneven group for this story. As for numbers, I'm thinking 5-10 should be good.
----

Amarlo

Name: Freesia Iridace
Nick Name:Esia (Eh-see-ya)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single, Available
O&O: (In signature) Ons - Strong, confident men. A man that takes charge in bed. Punishment.
                              Offs –Men that are overly controlling out of bed. Scat or urine play, orgies, threesomes or more.
Skills: Chemistry M.S, Minor in Botany, Decent violinist, decent gardener, macramé and crochet hobbyist, swimming hobbyist, hobbyist archer.

Appearance: More frequently than not Esia is described as ‘fluffy’ in build, or ‘curvy’. She’s all about that base, a cello shaped swell of bodacious curves befitting a time where her abundant assets were much more desired. Unfortunately many refer to her with less kind words. The woman has a gorgeous mane of raven black hair that cascades past her shoulders in luscious waves. High cheek bones and plush lips create a lovely face, but the true beauty lie in her eyes. Blue hazel hues paint gaia in her eyes.
Height: 5’3” Weight: 150lbs-ish Body Type: Curvy, busty, hippy, fluffy.

Personality: Esia is a hardcore vegetarian despite what her weight might say otherwise. Not only does she refuse to eat anything that requires the death of an animal she likewise refuses to wear anything that begs the same. It is due to this that she has taken up macramé and crocheting and is well known for sitting on her lonesome just putting together her own clothing. Esia is fun loving and witty, loves the arts and anything that involves a fictional world for her to escape. She is often seen tending to her
patio garden
on auto pilot – lost in another day dream.

History: For as innocent and sweet as children can be they can likewise be incredibly cruel and blunt. Not only did Freesia have a name she absolutely hated and got her made fun of on a daily basis, she was also always somewhat plump. Combine these with her impoverished upbringing and thrifty clothing and she was the favored target of just about every student in her grade. She retained a terrible reputation since kindergarten when she defended a handicapped boy in her class named Richard from bullies that made fun of him because he was terribly bow legged and walked awkwardly. Unfortunately she came from a violent home life and instantly resorted to violence and since then had only Richard to call her friend.

In third grade Richard passed away, leaving Esia heart broken. At first she simply fell into depression but as pressure from home and bully persisted at school she shelled up within herself and stopped talking altogether. It wasn’t until highschool that she spoke again, when yet another special boy forced himself into her life. He sat beside her in drama class and simply introduced himself, then asked for the girl’s name who sat behind her and her own – the three became fast friends. He became her absolute best friend and they spent years bringing out the best qualities in each other until circumstances of growing up pulled them a part. Years later they recontacted one another and both felt the other was the reason for the destruction of their shy and timid ways – much to their amusement.

While she flunked out of highschool she was the fastest in her state to attain her GED and Underage Waiver. For a while she struggled but she managed to pull off college with a pell grant and a few loans and even eventually went to University. She graduated with a master’s degree in Chemistry and an Associates in Botany, all of which were a part of her plan to purchase a cottage in the mountains and live as a hermit away from the harsh realities of life. 

Starting Equipment: Everything that is usually in someone's apartment. Fertilizer, gardening supplies, plant food, lots of yarn and threads for her hobbies. Plenty of herbs and vegetation, flowers, homemade tea mixtures, seeds. A modern composite bow, a modern recurve bow, a quiver, a couple dozen aluminum arrows. Clothes, mason jars, homemade jams, jellys and marmalades. Home jarred pickled vegetables. A little sea weed garden. etc etc

Other Notes: Does not speak of her parents or her home life and always finds a way to change the subject when someone inquires on the subject. She also has a big, dopey, lovable, protective black Labrador mutt named Blackie she absolutely adores and is rarely ever seen without.

More pictures! :D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheHangedOne

I can definitely see Erik having a crush on Freesia. Beauty and brains.  ;D
Check out my poet tree!

Baalborn87

Hi. I'd like to express my interest in this. I'll pm you a character i used in another zombie rp (which i ran) for your thumbs up/down. Thinking a kinda nerdy socially awkward 20 something (no idea where i got that character idea from  :P )

Amarlo

Quote from: TheHangedMan on April 07, 2015, 11:24:48 AM
I can definitely see Erik having a crush on Freesia. Beauty and brains.  ;D

D'aaw ^^; Thank you. She'd be so clueless to it xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Baalborn87

Name:Nathan Stuart

Appearance: Slim build with longish light ginger hair, British accent. White shirt, red tie, black trousers and dress shoes.                   

Sexuality: Straight 

Items:Clothing (as above), wallet w/ drivers license, $20 in notes and change, Cell phone, keys to apartment. Short steel pipe.

Background: Born in Birmingham, England. Nathan lost both parents at a young age. Not having siblings or close family he spent most of his young life in foster care. Gaining a reputation as a loner or "that weird kid" he had few if any friends. He coasted through school only really showing an aptitude for numbers and computing. Finishing high school he got a job with an accountants where his aptitude for numbers helped him become one of the young "up and comers". When a job opportunity came up in the states he was the obvious first pick. After travelling to America and starting his new job, he found life much the same. Small apartment, few "real" friends and a dead end job and spending most evenings either onlin or watching old horror movies. Then the dead didn't stay dead.

Ons:"nerdy" type girls, mutual masturbation, light bondage "switch type". Oral (giving)
Offs: anal, scat/watersports, heavy bondage, being dominated

elfguy

Looking good so far! I'm going to give it another 24h for any late entry then start us a thread.
----