News:

Main Menu

Paranormal Experiences

Started by Kate, September 11, 2011, 08:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

If you have had one or believe you have please do share.

If you don't beleive it or view any posted experience here as explained more appropriately in other ways
=> DO NOT POST

This is not a thread to debate or discuss if it "really was a paranormal experience", this is a thread for you to share "if it FELT paranormal to YOU".

:)

Sabby

My Nana has pictures of her siblings on her cabinet. Mum always complained that her picture was on the right. She wanted the middle. She died of a heart attack. Around a year later, I think, give or take, when the windows were shut, so there was no breeze, and with nothing nearby that could have fell and did it, the picture frames were dashed aside, not very strong, but enough to knock two off gently and move mums picture to the middle.

My Nana isn't a believer, but after that, she suspects mum is still with her.

Brandon

Several years ago my friend, who was the assistant manager of a shipping department, had broken his arm and couldnt do the labor parts of his job. So he asked me for some help and I said sure. It was late at the time, maybe just around 6pm with only us in the building when I was carrying some boxes to storage and I heard some kids laughing and playing. I didnt think anything of it at the time but after a few minutes I heard one of them scream and my immediate reaction was "I better go see what happened".

I ended up looking around the whole building and didnt find anyone in it besides my friend. I brushed it off and went about my business but I had to come back later that week to help him again. I was taking some stuff to storage again when I heard the same sounds of kids laughing and playing and again I just kind of brushed it off, till that scream sounded out again. The same nice guy instincts kicked in but the building was empty and I even went to look around outside but all I found was an empty parking lot. I brushed it off again

That weekend I ran into a family friend who had worked at the same place for a long time (probably 20 or 30 years) and we stopped and talked for a bit. When he asked me how my weekend was I told him it was fine except for having to help my friend at his job. He just looked at me and asked "Did you meet the children?"

I dont know if this was paranormal but I tend to think it was. The only thing I can be sure of is its an event that I have never been able to explain
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Type70item

Last year, in late december I was homeless for a period of time, I came to reside in an abandoned house that I had broken into in South Carolina, so I know nothing of the buildings history.

About two weeks into my stay (I was only there for a month before I was able to get a bus ticket back to my own state) One morning around 6am I awoke in the bedroom with my head under the covers with an unbearable sense of sadness and depression washing over me, my mind was filled with foggy mental images of... what I can only describe as suffering put into an image, it had no explainable shape or form but it tore me apart.

Something seperate from the sadness hit me, something angry and hateful, it told me not to remove the blanket. to keep hiding and everything would soon pass. Well, having just gotten out of the army, I was resentful about being told what to do, so at a great struggle i managed to move my body and pull the covers away from my face, and I saw a child standing at my feet, i would put her at maybe 5 or 6 years of age, and I just stared at her, motionless. I has always belived in the paranormal but I was still in awe of actually witnessing it firsthand. I blinked and she was gone, aswell as what i percieved as her sadness and what I'm guessing was her killer/opressors hatred and anger that tried to prevent me form seeing her

After that i would say goodnight into the emptyness every night and tell her she was not alone, even though I never encountered her again. I one day intend to return to that house and propperly attempt to communicate with her and hopefully free her from where she is lost.

Serephino

I've had dozens over the years.  One of the more interesting ones happened really early in the morning.  I was driving my boyfriend into work to open. We live in an old mining town, and we drove past the old mine.  That one morning I swear I saw a man standing by the old entrance wearing a hard hat with a mining axe over his shoulder ahead of me.  But as we got closer and the headlights shone on where I saw him, no one was there.  I've gone walking down there too, and have heard a whistle blow really faintly.  There's nothing around here that makes that kind of noise anymore, except the fire whistle, and that isn't faint....  And sometimes, if you're really quiet and standing in the right spot, you can actually hear the clink of axes coming from the ground.  I've even gotten patted on the shoulder down there.

One really interesting story I heard second hand.  There was a sawmill down there when I was a kid.  Sometimes all the equipment would get turned on the middle of night.  The owner thought it was teenagers doing it.  But one night when he went down to shut everything off, he got the sleeve of his coat caught in something.  Seconds before his arm got chopped off, the machine shut down all on its own.  It really freaked him out and he shut the place down and moved. 

A while ago I had made chili in the slow cooker.  I kept it on low all day to keep the chili warm, but forgot to turn it off when I went to bed.  Not long after I fell asleep I was shaken awake.  I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but the invisible hands wouldn't stop and leave me alone.  So I sat up and I started hearing banging noises from the stairs.  They (the ghosts) aren't usually so persistent, so I got up to see what was wrong.  About half way down the stairs I started smelling the burning chili.  The whole kitchen was full of smoke! 

This summer I took a nap on the couch and went into twilight sleep, where you're awake, but can't move.  I heard two men talking in the dining room, but I couldn't make out what they were saying, it was too garbled.  After a few minutes of this I heard a loud "Shhhhhh!" right beside me and the talking stopped.  I was trying really hard to move and managed to get my arm to fall off the side.  It was put back in place for me and a hand stroked my hair. 

My boyfriend has had experiences too.  When he first came up here he told me he was brushing his teeth, and out of the corner of his eye he saw a man in a yellow trench coat peer around the corner at him.  And one night he was sleeping and was woken up by something hitting his foot.  When he opened his eyes he saw a man with half his face blown off at the foot of the bed.  He's even gotten an evp of what sounds like a little girl watching a cartoon.