I have no Mouth and I must Scream

Started by Einzig, July 11, 2012, 07:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Einzig

The warrior poet seeks another muse to abuse;

I want writing that is at once melodic and systolic, aesthetic and ascetic, like an eldrich violin's violent encounter with tom-toms, and blood (maybe even spontaneous insanity, like a Harlan Ellison diddy?)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128483.msg5676855#msg5676855

Another thread with some story ideas verbatim, always seeking something like Rome, or prior, Aegean...

Moreover: currently craving A Song of Ice and Fire (otherwise popularly known as GAME OF THRONES). I'm not usually much for fan fiction, but in this case I'll make all exceptions. Canon, non-canon (GRRM's girls are so lovely, appropriately aged), preferably a partner would have a reasonable subsurface understanding of the canon to participate in our little weave.  I'll throw around some story ideas, but really, you should only want to read my compositions before determining to write with me...
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

Einzig

Added: My interest in Game of fucking Thrones (and to a lesser extent everything GRRM, including undulations of his brilliant prose).  Also:  you shouldn't respond to this thread, send me a P.M.
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.