Wanted

Started by Purple, April 23, 2006, 03:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

The following are a few things I've wanted to try.

A girl who is either kidnapped or sold into slavery of a fashion.  Her owner, of course, would be harsh and critical until he fell for her and became very tender and loving toward her at which time she would be confused and he would have to gently lead her out of her shell.  Similarly, it would be another interesting plot for a character I played to have been trained as some sort of sexual toy for lack of a better term, to where she adores her master who is similar until his reaction is similar to that I just listed.

Two James Bond- or Alias-types from different organizations forced to work together, at first hating each other, etc.

Being rescued from and subsequently escaping (depending on setting) a dungeon, research facility, prison, etc.

Accidently rescuing a guy from a similar such thing as listed just above (preferable modern so I could have cool guns  ;D)...
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

CathakJaedenar

this one seems to be lingering for a long while, heh.  I am...totally new, but I am sure you could see that from my post count.  I would love to join ya on the Mr. & Mrs. Smith type one, heh.  I have a few good ideas there, or possibly eihter of the rescue style ones.  Lemme know if ya still into doing one, or whatever.-laugh-
I am open to many things, but rudeness and unchivalrous acts are not amongst them.