News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Exposed and Aroused [VAN]

Started by Goat of Mendes, May 24, 2008, 04:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat of Mendes

I was hoping to do a roleplay where my character a beautiful young man finds himself the play thing of a more experienced seductress. 

-  Young Knight and the Widowed Queen who has her way with him
-  Captured Barbarian and the Slave Master who gets her pick of the stock
-  The Failed Athlete who needs a passing grade in Gym to graduate and the lonely Coach who desperately wants a young man
-  The Nurse, Maid, Masseuse, Artist, Police Officer, Tailor, or Pickpocket who finds their Patient, Customer, Subject, Suspect, or Victim has a humiliating, little, secret that the Nurse, Masseuse, Artist, Police Officer, Tailor, or Pickpocket toy around with and take pleasure in exposing.
-  I'll play a young male the image of the Greek heroes, a beautiful man with a small penis, another person would play the barbaric brute with a large member, and a the last player would be the woman who can't choose between the two, so she has them both.

Message me for any questions you might have or if you wanna play. 
We form an unmoving tableau
Of adorer and adored
Unsure briefly which is me
Every thought I ever had
Dissolves into nothing

Sherona

I am not very good at playing Vindictive or mean dominants unfortunately. Sorry, all my D characters generally actually care about their s's, while I don't mind playing a s to a vindictive mean D I just cant seem to capture the essence of a mean D myself. Hope you have luck finding player :)

Goat of Mendes

I'm not looking for a Mistress in this kind of roleplay just someone who tries to take control or put my character down.  I'm not looking for a Master and Slave roleplay at all.
Of adorer and adored
Every thought I ever had
Dissolves into nothing

Elvi

It may help then, to tell us what you do want from this roleplay.

Until you made your edit, I too thought the same way as Sherona....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Goat of Mendes

Of adorer and adored
Every thought I ever had
Dissolves into nothing