U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollipop

You are banned ... because ... because ... because I just want to swing the ban hammer!

SinClaire

You are banned because your reason was kinda childish.

Hiding In Emotions

You are banned for not embracing your silly side  :P

Autumn52

U R Banned for destroying a perfectly good Pizza Box. (you'd look much better without it *smiles*)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nico

You are banned for... damn, I can't ban you darl!

TaintedAndDelish

Father Taint points his accusing finger at Nicholas.

"You are banned for having those man on man avatars! For penance you may choose between a spanking or a flogging!"

Anesa

because of your blaspheming!!!   (You are causing those of us who are innocent and pure to be lead down an evil path!!!!)  :D

TaintedAndDelish

Father Taint scowls at Camille as he fondles his crucifix in a most lustful way. "Blasphemy my pegged ass. The bible is all about man copulating with animals and eventually settling for a woman, hookers, gay sex,cross dressing and group sex. Its writers were clearly fascinated with these things and there is nothing wrong with any of these things. The real crime is in the holier than thou few who tried to demonize them. Why do you think the priesthood is an all-boys club? Why do you think chuches are littered with tall fallices.. I mean candles. Why do you think... Eh.. You get my point. Follow me... Party's this way.. In the meantime, you're banned just because I say so."

Kane Gunlock

I BANISH YOU FROM THIS DIMENSION FOR BEING UNSUBTLE !

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing that subtly is not required in the Elliquiy Dimension
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

You are banned for making me believe your avatar is more muscular than she actually looks like.

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing how much work it is to get an ass that tone?

TheLegionary

You are banned for thinking I do not know that! I know how much it pains!

Autumn52

U R Banned....No wait I can't bann you. You are far to important. I will bann myself.

TheLegionary

You are not banned! What would elliquiy.com be without Xandi?

TaintedAndDelish

You are banned for reneging.

Autumn52

U R Banned for being mean to that bull. *Pouts*

TheLegionary

You are banned for preferring ducks to bulls!

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing that I love bulls but you can't pet them.

TaintedAndDelish

You are banned banning a gouged man.

olive

You are banned for taking away my FATHER ST. TAINT...... :P

Seara

You are banned for having that sexy sexy avi

Heidili

You are banned for not having panties skimpier than that.

olive

10 You are banned for having perfect boobies

Heidili

You are banned for hating on my boobies