Get A Peek Inside My Head(MxF request thread)

Started by stixNstones, October 01, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stixNstones

Okay, let's get this over with. Also. Check back here for new thread ideas and updates.

I consider myself a pretty decent and advanced role player. I've been doing it long enough I know exactly what I want and I am firmly settled in my ways. I would like to think that I am open to a lot of things, but of course, there are areas I tend to stay away from. We will get to that sooner or later. If there is anything below you have a question about, please feel free to shoot me a message and I would be more than happy to break it down for you.

I thoroughly enjoy lengthy role plays. I get off on description. If you can make me picture everything that is happening, I'll probably be your best friend. I've got a vivid imagination and I look for that in my partners. The majority of my opening posts are long and wordy. I want to give you the perfect mental image and a complete understanding of what you're working with. Do I expect your opening post to be just as awesome ? Yes. Okay, or close to. If you're gonna work with me, I want your all. I want to get into your head and see how you tick. Hit me with your best shot. Of course, all following posts don't have be as wordy. I still prefer at least two paragraphs, but I understand that sometimes you just feel off. If our thread ever starts to dwindle down to just a few sentences, Ill be in your inbox with questions so we can fix it or kiss and part ways.

I mentioned in my introduction that I am a mother and I cannot stress enough how time consuming it can be. I try my best to be on at night once the kid is asleep and I have some free time. I am on Eastern time and I tend to log in after 8pm. You won't find me on the weekends since I am still young and have an active social life. And by social, I mean, drinkings beers and playing board games with my fellow deviants. I will try my damnedest to alert you before I go MIA, but sometimes I cannot help it. I apologize in advance. I'm also 420 friendly. It helps with getting into the groove and leads to some of my best work. I also have a potty mouth. If that offends you, I am not sorry. I hear Antarctica is looking for snowflakes.

I am here for smut. Smut with a story line. I am all for romance, but I prefer something dirtier and rougher. I am your go-to gal for anything and everything force/rape based. I am a sub. My characters are a sub. That's it. I want plots revolving around abduction, non-consensual sex, humiliation, domination, all that jazz. Can you do that for me ? Can you steal a girl out of a night club and tie her up in your basement with nothing but a bucket to piss in ? Holla at me.

What I do like:
MxF (110%, firm)
BDSM
Anal
Oral
Pain/torture
Dominant male leads
Toys
Foul play/abuse
Animal/Hybrid
Anthro/furry
Mortal and immortal creatures such as vampires/demons or humans/animals
Romance
Advanture
Slice of Life
Horror
Past and Present time
Cheating
Incest
10 year max age gap
Drugs such as marijuana and psychedelics
Alcohol
Bestiality

What I Don't Like:
Impregnation
Gaping and Fisting
Obscene insertions
Fetishes revolving around scat, water sports, and ridiculous amounts of bodily fluids such as semen, blood and vomit.
Extreme amounts of gore
FxF or MxM
Futa or anime
Fan based roleplays
Powerplay
Inter-racial

Pairings:
Human & Monster or Demon/Immortal
Animal & animal or animal/hybrid or hybrid/hybrid
Abductor & Abductee
Roomates
Close friends of opposite sex
Cousin & older cousin
Neighbors
Co workers or Boss & employee
Student & professor
Delivery person
Animals or hybrids
Honestly, throw me anything and I bet I could make it work.

Please, please, please message if you wish to work with me. I love working together to form an awesome idea for us to work with. Let's work out the kinks as a team and create something bad ass.
If sex were shoes, I'd wear you out, but I wouldn't wear you out in public.

<p>Check out my Request Thread</p>

stixNstones

I read through the site rules and didn't come across anything saying nay to threads or stories related to animal on animal. Bestiality is listed as an okay so I figure two animal characters with conscious minds won't, or really shouldn't, be an issue.

*IF IT'S NOT ALLOWED, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME*

If there is anyone out there who would be interested in doing some sort of one on one animal RP (with the possibility of taking on using multiple characters as once, i.e. herds or packs), get in touch with me.

Animal x Animal
Horses
Wolves
Deer
Cats and Big cats

Mythical Creature
Unicorns or Pegasus
Dragons
Hybrids/Shapeshifters

IF YOU'RE INTO THROWING ANIMALS AND HUMANS INTO BED TOGETHER..

Animal X Human
Horses or other hooved mammals like deer or cows
Snakes
Large dogs/wolves
Large Cats
Sea animals i.e. fish, eels, dolphins, octopus etc.
Hybrids/Shapeshifters

Feel free to message me if you're interested in this type of fucked up smut.
I prefer threads, but I will make an exception for bestiality based stories.

stixNstones

So I've been wanting to a try out a roommate pairing.
Im thinking MC is about 25 in age and currently lives with her boyfriend. She moved out to his hometown to live with him and found herself surrounded by new and unfamiliar faces. Throughout their two year relationship, she grew closer to each and every one of his friends, including their girlfriends. One of the guys her boyfriend grew up with lives upstairs in their house. He's a mysterious guy with a poor upbringing and a confusing personality. When he's around their friends, he's more vocal and goofy. Probably because of all the beer. When no one's around to drink with, he hides up in his room. He's had a crush on MC since the day she moved in and over time, the crush grew into a bit of an obsession. She is always on his mind and lately, its getting harder and harder to be around her when they're alone.

Id love for someone to pick this up and create a devious, sick little bastard to take advantage of his best friend's girlfriend. Perhaps the boyfriend could go out of town for the weekend and he could make his move then. Now here's the fun part ! MC isn't going to have any of this. She's always felt uneasy around him, part of that being because he looked great with his shirt off. There will be a battle between the two of them. She'll try to escape and she will try to fight, but he's much faster and stronger. He WILL have his way with her, one way or another. And this could carry on even after the BF returns home. It could be late at night and he calls upon her once her breaks her spirit and makes her his dirty little secret.

stixNstones

Here I have a little idea revolving around an all girls school (can be high school or college level) that decides to go co-ed when a local boys school is destroyed in a freak fire. Both of the schools are heavily Catholic so when the schools merge, the two sexes are basically afraid of each other. And I mean afraid of each other in a child like sense, as if they were in grade school and had just developed their first crush but cooties were something to still be feared.

Among the male new comers, there's one boy (YC) who recently transferred to the all boys school as punishment for being expelled from public school. His parents hoped he'd get back on the right path with the help of Jesus and a little bit of tough, Catholic teaching. So, he's the cliche bad boy. (And that's okay) MC has been with her class since her first day of kindergarten and is the shy, quiet type with good grades. This school year is her first year living on campus and sharing a room with another girl. YC is handsome and easily steals the show by wooing over the girls and being the first boy in school to get well past holding hands. In fact, his experience with girls is what got him kicked out of public school. (This would be where we work together to decide just what he did to get expelled. I was hoping to go with something a little on the rougher side, like he tried forcing a girl to her knees in the teacher's lounge or something of the like.)

Somehow the two eventually cross paths, whether they have a class together or he spies her in the lunch room, and YC immediately takes interest in MC. The girl obviously finds him attractive, but she refuses to stray from her morals and politely refuses all of his advances. If we go with him having a sexual history of forcing girls, perhaps he could be in some sort of therapy and that is why he doesn't come at her hard in the very beginning. Eventually her always denying him is going to get under his skin and he is going to snap. And we all know what snap means. He could use her naivety to his advantage and manipulate in some sort of way to get his way.

***An alternate, but similar, idea***
She doesn't refuse him, but rather, allows him to crush on her. She lets him get to know her while doing sweet little couple things like holding hands, snuggling and even kissing. But absolutely no further. She won't let him touch her boobs, even over her uniform, or touch her anywhere else that God would frown upon. Not until their married. His manipulative personality could still come into play here, all the way up to him finally snapping.

Shoot me a message if you're interested in something like this !

stixNstones

Cousin on cousin, incest smut

Here's my general idea:
A rather large family gathers every five years for a family reunion up in the mountains. The grandparents own a very impressive cabin and a little bit of land along a lake in the valley. MC and YC are separated in age by a few years, lets say she's 19 and YC could be anywhere from 20-23. (I adore an older male, but if you want him to be 19 as well, be my guest.) The two have always thought the other attractive, but clearly announcing it would be inappropriate. When they finally reunite at the cabin, YC is in awe of how much she's grown in the last five years and finds himself aroused by her budding body. One way or another, he wants her alone and to himself. And maybe she does, too.

There are several ways we could get to that. Perhaps YC hears word of a party out on the other side of the lake and they sneak out after dark to attend it. Through drinking and dancing, the two become loose and comfortable, resulting in sex. Another idea is that they get together with someone of the other kids (some beings friends of family as to not make it too weird) and they play a few rounds of spin the bottle, sharing some stolen beers around a campsite. After watching each other kiss and flirt with the other players, they crawl into their shared tent and experiment with each other.

I am all for dark themes and most of MCs fall into the ditsy, naïve category when it comes to scenarios as this one. If you are up for it, we could say MC looks up to YC as some sort of role model and seeks guidance from him. He uses this to his advantage and it allows him to persuade her into doing naughty things with him. I feel as though him forcing her would cut the story short and we'd be done with it in no time.

stixNstones

Greetings everyone and happy holidays !

I've recently come up with an idea for something that revolves around a baby sitter and the man of the house. I was thinking perhaps he black mails her after catching her stealing. To add a twist, she could in turn black mail him by getting him to cover her expenses so she won't tell his wife he's fucking her behind the woman's back. He get's good pussy and she get's a free ride.

A young woman, roughly twenty one in age takes an offer as a full time sitter while she's in college. She needs a job to help her get through school and to pay her bills, like rent and her cellphone. She moved out of state to attend a very good school and managed to snag a cheap apartment not far from campus. Her parents offered to pay half of her tuition and bought her used car to commute back and forth, but as for paying for her daily expenses, that was on her. She sees an ad in the paper for a wealthy family searching for someone to take care of their kids and she jumps at the offer. The ad listed that she would be needed three days out of the week while the mother goes out of town on business and on the occasional Friday night when the couple wanted to go out on a date. She would be paid roughly $15 an hour, fed and housed on the nights she would need to stay over. Her duties would include taking the kids to and from school, cooking, cleaning and helping out with homework. And on the off chance she need to run an errand or two, gas money would be provided.

After working for the family for several weeks, the girl becomes comfortable enough in the house that she begins to snoop while everyone is gone. She stumbles across some beautiful jewelry while cleaning the master bedroom and gets caught red handed by the husband. Now he and his wife no longer have an intimate relationship and he's had his eyes on the girl since her interview. He promises to keep quite about her thieving if she promises to service him whenever he called on her. She reluctantly agrees. Over time she decides she can turn the tables on him (perhaps he does something wrong to her) and tells him that if he helps her out with some of her bills, she wont tell his wife they are having sex.

This might seem all over the place, and I apologize. I am trying to get back into the swing of things after a long time off. If you have any questions or have any ideas to suggest, please feel free to message me.