Looking for male characters for FxM

Started by blosson91, July 07, 2017, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blosson91

My first topic on here as an approved member. I love roleplays about drama and romance. So, I have two scenarios. Either we can play one of these two or we can brainstorm one of our own. I'm looking for male characters, I don't mind whose playing the character behind it. I like para roleplay and as you can see by looking at my post, I do make mistakes in my grammar. I'm human and I know we all make mistakes. However, I have to be able to read your writing. Just know I'm not a grammar Nazi. Also, I write para and want at least one paragraph from you. I'm not here for just sex. I love story. Now, if you haven't rolled your eyes or clicked away from my post by now, then here are my ideas.

My best friends baby
New idea alert! MC and YC has been friends since they was kids. MC always had a crush but never came out with it for some reason. Maybe fear of rejection, shyness or even the fact that she didn't want to ruin a friendship that was so strong. However, YC marry's young and as him and his wife go to have a baby they find out after a brutal miscarriage, that his wife can't carry a child and her eggs aren't viable. She really wants a baby and what does YC think of? Going to his best friend to carry his child mixed with MC's egg, since his wife's egg isn't viable. Maybe him and his wife start drifting apart for some reason after MC gets the positive pregnancy test. Maybe his wife realized she didn't want another womans baby or didn't want a baby at all, or maybe he is drawn more to MC over the pregnancy. Either way the relationship between YC and MC happens!

Single mother and a father who doesn't know about his kid.
So, my character is a wild one in college and sleeps around like most college students. She usually sleeps with a guy after partying and leaves his bed before he wakes up. Not getting names and not really caring. But then she meets you, everything changes. You're the only one she sleeps with and she starts to develop feelings. It ends with a positive pregnancy test. Not wanting to ruin your life with a child she leaves a note, breaking up with you over some dumb reason before moving back to her home town. She didn't think she was going to keep the baby but couldn't abort. When it came time to give the baby up, she couldn't do it. So, she raises the baby herself with a little bit of help from her parents. Your character moves into her little town and runs into her. How long can Hannah keep their child a secret? It's up to you on how old you want the child to be and also the gender. I have no preference. Also, we could even make it more dramatic and have one or both of them in a relationship.

Homeless
Okay, this one is a little cliche. But I don't mind cliche. Basically one of our characters are homeless and the other is not. The other character can be of the richer status or just regular. They do an act of kindness and takes the homeless character in. What looked like to be a filthy hood rat, was actually a clean and decent looking person. We can make the homeless person an addict or gambler, or just someone on the run from regular family or spouse. This can go so many ways.

Teach me!
Another Cliche one, but would love a teacher student play! Or even a boss and secretary. I want someone who can have power over me. I also love if said teacher or boss has a significant other. This could include blackmail, a little dub-con and even bondage. The possibilities are endless on what we could do.  I just want you to be in charge of her and I want a more forbidden relationship.

Too smart for me
I want YC to be a cute antisocial nerd while MC is the life of the party, who becomes interested in your character. It could be based on a bet that drew her to him or simple attraction. The antisocial nerd is better in bed then she thought, pulling her in more and more. We could also flip this, allowing her to be the cute antisocial nerd while YC is the life of the party. Either way I'm game!

Royal Wife
MC has never understood the complete rules of being the daughter of the king. She is wild and rambunctious and thinks acting like a lady is a joke. But she has come to the age of being forced to marry. She either has to marry or she is kicked to the curb, no more playing around. Either option A we do a thing where she actually falls for the man that she is being forced to marry, maybe hes in the same boat and doesn't like the stuck up princesses. Or option B she falls for her fiancees best friend or even brother. The fiancee is a little too stuck up for her taste and she falls for the bad boy that she meets instead. Maybe he doesn't know that she is the fiancee and she doesn't know that he's close to the man she is suppose to marry.However way it goes, I want something with a forced marriage.

Rehab
So, I'm thinking of a play where both of our characters are in rehab. Any drug of choice for both characters or even an alcoholic. But I'm thinking it would be even more fun if one of the two had a serious sex addiction that they are trying to get over too. This place is full of people for rehab, but our characters meet and have that spark. Helping each other through the process and probably fueling the sex addiction without even knowing about it. This can be switched around, it was just an idea I had to type out.

Bounty Hunter
MC is on the run from the cops and has a pretty hefty bounty over her head. And YC is a secret bounty hunter. Either A you can come on out with it and it can be an ultimate rival, getting her back to the state that she was charged in too collect your money. Or B your character can play her as he slowly gets her back to the state where she committed the crime, ultimately your character falls for her.

blosson91

Bump! I'm back! Been gone for a while and back for action. I can play male or female in any of these ideas or ideas of your own. Message me and let us work something out.

Linus

Hi there....I've been away for a while, but I'm back and found some of your ideas intriguing!  I like how stories don't have to be all about sex, but can be shy and nervous.  One idea I love is the idea of posing in the nude for art drawings, which could be combined with shy friends.

blosson91

blosson91

blosson91

Bump. Also open to other ideas. I like forbidden relationships, love drama and happy endings. I don't like stories that has more sex then story.

blosson91

New idea alert! MC and YC has been friends since they was kids. MC always had a crush but never came out with it for some reason. Maybe fear of rejection, shyness or even the fact that she didn't want to ruin a friendship that was so strong. However, YC marry's young and as him and his wife go to have a baby they find out after a brutal miscarriage, that his wife can't carry a child and her eggs aren't viable. She really wants a baby and what does YC think of? Going to his best friend to carry his child mixed with MC's egg, since his wife's egg isn't viable. Maybe him and his wife start drifting apart for some reason after MC gets the positive pregnancy test. Maybe his wife realized she didn't want another womans baby or didn't want a baby at all, or maybe he is drawn more to MC over the pregnancy. Either way the relationship between YC and MC happens!

blosson91

Bump. Interested in a fee more open stories. I can play the male!