*New Babylon 2169* Futanaria / Futa *FILLED FOR NOW* CHECK BACK

Started by Rog the Rake, July 25, 2010, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Quote from: SheenaTiger on July 29, 2010, 07:03:17 AM
whenever est is ^^ i will never get the han of all those different timezone-stuff... why could we not go for one? like all use gmt or est or pst? or whatever there was aside of the first 2 ^^

LOL well cause I am on Easter Standered Time in the US and I get up at 5:30 am start work at 7AM thus around 6AM my time I log in here and do some work.. so I set the start time as 6AM my time.. which is Easter Standard Time here is the USA.. LOL.. I guess I could find a program that converts Grenich Mean Time to my time and post that but then other people would need to be able to convert etc.. etc.. LOL.. sides the way I see it ... this will be a one TIME thing anyway..

*chuckles*.... so we really do not need to worry.. I was just letting people know when I planned on opening the gates and letting the Orgy... errrrrr Scientific medial breakthrough.. begin.

Dr. Liz

SheenaTiger

yeah i know, at nighttimes :)
that is ... for me most likely nighttimes :)
but i am never really worried about it
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Rog the Rake

Morning One and all.. main thread is open..

Right now I am going to have us doing pick up of the applicants.. and Dr. Winnie and flying to the Island.. we are three people short and I want to give them till Monday 6AM real time.. right now it is 6:30 am my time EST.

I also would like to keep this thread as our Applicant Thread and OOC thread for questions and problems thus only having to keep an eye on two places.. how do you all feel about this? The main thread should be for the story only and if you do have an OOC just place it at the bottom of top of post...

*smiles*

As far as the rules go.. my main one is NO speaking for other people's characters and NO major actions for them... I know what it is like at times and often I might do minor things to help move a story forward or make what could be a one liner into a few paragraphs... but I do not want any toe stepping to occur.. if it does please PM or the person who did it and be nice and civil... if it is something you think could occur by other people doing it.. then please post it here... I am certain ALL of us are here for enjoyment... GOD knows I am..

So once again.. Thank You and good posting...

Dr. Liz

Major Major

Name: George Hunter
Height: 6'1
Hair: Dull brown

Background: A former member of the Fire Service, George left the Service after he was badly injured in the line of duty. Drifting a bit, he found out about this New Babylon thing, and decided "What the hell, might as well give it a whirl". This was compounded by by the discovery that he had an advanced form of the gene.

Starting look: A fit man, with rather odd coloured eyes (Grey with rust-brown streaks around the pupil), and missing his left hand.

Ending look: Open to discussion

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Major Major on July 30, 2010, 04:26:56 PM
Name: George Hunter
Height: 6'1
Hair: Dull brown

Background: A former member of the Fire Service, George left the Service after he was badly injured in the line of duty. Drifting a bit, he found out about this New Babylon thing, and decided "What the hell, might as well give it a whirl".

Starting look: A fit man, with rather odd coloured eyes (Grey with rust-brown streaks around the pupil), and missing his left hand.

Ending look: Open to discussion

Okay... ummmm hmmmm

well intresting...

1st - they would have tracked you down as you have either the correct gene or some other aspect that makes you perfect for New Babylon

2nd - do you by chance have a picture of George?

3rd - Are you looking to be part of Project Alpha or Project Echidna

and one last thing.. are you certain you want to have him with only one hand? also bi-sexuality is not a problem correct?

Thanks Dr. Liz

Major Major

1st -Noted

2nd - No; just picture a very bland and vaguely unappealing looking person

3rd - Which would be more appropriate?

4th - Yes

5th - Correct

Thanks Dr. Liz

Rog the Rake

I am taking night off.. from thread.. I missed up missing my partner .. and I am no feeling good from stress test I had tonight..

For the record.. I am very very sorry Dr. Wini.. please understand.. and forgive me...

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rog the Rake

Guys I am taking the day.. I apologize but I messed up and we might be loosing Dr. Winnie.. I hope she will not leave us but if she does I understand and I do not want to push things. This was my mistake and I feel bad about it but I am NOT going to push it.. please do not badger her or bother her if she or anyone ever wants to leave the thread this is there choice .. my hopes they do not leave because of being hurt but because of maybe no time or something else *smiles*

All I know is I want to give Dr. Winnie some time and if she in fact is no longer with us I need to re-think some aspects since my mind was here and there and now I need to fix what I messed up...

I am sorry.. please bear with me..

Thanks

Rog 'Dr. Liz'

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Major Major on July 31, 2010, 02:43:13 PM
1st -Noted

2nd - No; just picture a very bland and vaguely unappealing looking person

3rd - Which would be more appropriate?

4th - Yes

5th - Correct

Thanks Dr. Liz

Hey Major Major.. well basically we are working both angles here in the group.... if you are part of Echidna you would not have the gene necessary for the transformation but there are other aspects that make you viable for the porgram.. perhaps your physc evalualtion and how you would interact in a positive aspect with those changed etc.. etc.. that is really up to you to decide..  starting as a 'male' you would undergo significant changes almost all aspects of you would change to that of a female save you would have a cock and balls besides a pussy... and tits.. *smiles*

I am curious as to what if anything you want done with the hands.. we could have that the process also has a % chance of re-growing lost limbs so that also interested you OR project Echidna has prosetic or a process for this.. unless you want to keep the idea of the missing hand.. since this is an idea were we do have robotics and syms.. you could have a robotic or cybernetic hand if you wanted as well...

just some thoughts...

Dr. Liz... in the end it will be up to you.. so I guess George has been accepted ... please read the opening thread and then find a place to slide in.. we are picking up new passengers and I will add him to the roster.. if you should choose Project Alpah then we also will need a more suitable name for you .. we could call your Gerogia... *smiles* and you can also pick your look.. if you wish...