1 on 1 RP Request

Started by XxTOOLxX, June 14, 2013, 08:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxTOOLxX

I am pretty new to this so it would need to be with someone who can be fairly patient with me, as I may be prone to mistakes.  I would like to RP with someone (and I know until I'm approved it can't be mature themed)  I don't have anything particular in mind.  I mainly want this for practice so I can be prepared for the plethora of stuff that will be available once I am approved.  Hope I am doing this right!

PhoenixPhyre

If you want, I can help you out. We can do something simple, like a household or family theme. Just for practice, right? :) This will give you a chance to practice basic interaction and personality development.

xwickedsmilesx

I'll play with you but if it's slice of life kind of stuff I'd prefer between friends, room mates, classmates, or something like that.

XxTOOLxX

So sorry I never got back to you guys until now!  I had forgotten I posted this up, and just now remembered.  Even now that I remember I don't know where to post to actually start the role play.  :-(

xwickedsmilesx

Any rp that you want to start would go in the forum right under this one non adult role playing I think it's called.

I'm up for any old thing if you wanted to try fantasy wise too.

Either way just post here again the link to the thread you start.

nmorgan64

i am also unapproved a rp to keep me in practice sounds fun