Pokemon: Black Paradise Ascension (Seeking Dragonmaster Lance and Ash!)

Started by SammyGirl, September 17, 2011, 11:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyGirl

Welcome, Savant!

I'm sorry that I've been a bit slow to respond. It's been crazy for me, as I have homework and a big precal test this weekend. ANYWAYS We're glad to have you!!! There's always room for one more, and you're welcome to be whoever you like. First post is indeed accurate, and I'd be delighted to hand Gary Oak over to you if you would be at all interested in taking him. I've been playing him for the moment, just because he's an important character in the story, but I never meant for him to be my character, so I'd be happy to let you take over.

I'll get you up to date on anything you need to know, and if you have questions you can ask me. You're also welcome to be multiple characters, if you wanted to be Zeema's trainer and Gary. Or you could have Gary become Zeema's trainer, as at the moment they are in the same location XD

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Savant of the Wastes

It sounds good to me too. I'll be taking up the mantle of Gary Oak. I'll have my first up by tomorrow! I'm looking forward to this.

SammyGirl

Wonderful! I'll be looking for your posts. As of right now, I have removed Gary from the seeking list and your name is listed as his player. I look forward to playing with you, and remember, if you have any questions at all, I'm more than willing to answer them for you.

Savant of the Wastes

Character Name: Gary Oak
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Kinks: Adventurous, he's perfectly willing to try everything at least once.
Skills/Occupation: Talented pokemon trainer and researcher, currently a Kanto Gym Leader and an independent researcher in his spare time.
Physical Description/Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Alliance: Society, Slight personal dislike towards the Incarnus.

Pokemon Team: Gary possesses a large collection of pokemon thanks to years of dedicated, but his go-to team generally consists of: Blastoise, Arcanine, Umbreon, Electvire, Glaceon, Golem.

Personality/Bio: As he grew older, and took on more and more responsibilities, Gary eventually abandoned most of the arrogance and smugness of his youth. He still remains a bit of a smartass, especially around the people he feels most comfortable around, especially his family. In any case, despite his cocksure attitude at times, he certainly isn't mean spirited.

He takes his duties as a Gym Leader very seriously, and becomes very mature and self-possessed during his official functions as such. He rarely goes all-out against challengers to his gym, testing them, rather than trying to beat them down.

Though he may not admit it to anyone else, he feels jealous of Charity for taking his place as Professor Oak's successor, and bitter that his grandfather chose her over him for that position. He keeps most of his current research to himself, working alone, and keeping everything to himself until it's released, afraid of being overshadowed. He feels a definite rift between him and Samuel, and works nearly as hard to avoid the old man as he feels the professor works to ignore him.

Karasu

Don't forget Savant, Gary's got a Zorua now XD

SammyGirl

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on October 24, 2011, 08:16:52 PM
Character Name: Gary Oak
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Kinks: Adventurous, he's perfectly willing to try everything at least once.
Skills/Occupation: Talented pokemon trainer and researcher, currently a Kanto Gym Leader and an independent researcher in his spare time.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Alliance: Society, Slight personal dislike towards the Incarnus.

Pokemon Team: Gary possesses a large collection of pokemon thanks to years of dedicated, but his go-to team generally consists of: Blastoise, Arcanine, Umbreon, Electvire, Glaceon, Golem.

Personality/Bio: As he grew older, and took on more and more responsibilities, Gary eventually abandoned most of the arrogance and smugness of his youth. He still remains a bit of a smartass, especially around the people he feels most comfortable around, especially his family. In any case, despite his cocksure attitude at times, he certainly isn't mean spirited.

He takes his duties as a Gym Leader very seriously, and becomes very mature and self-possessed during his official functions as such. He rarely goes all-out against challengers to his gym, testing them, rather than trying to beat them down.

Though he may not admit it to anyone else, he feels jealous of Charity for taking his place as Professor Oak's successor, and bitter that his grandfather chose her over him for that position. He keeps most of his current research to himself, working alone, and keeping everything to himself until it's released, afraid of being overshadowed. He feels a definite rift between him and Samuel, and works nearly as hard to avoid the old man as he feels the professor works to ignore him.

Approved, naturally. I made sure to put a link to your post in the approved character's section. In the meantime, if you feel like it, you can create Gary's team in the battle simulator. Maybe Our charries can do battle x3

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Karasu on October 24, 2011, 09:19:43 PM
Don't forget Savant, Gary's got a Zorua now XD

How could I forget? If he can manage it, having someone around who can make illusions is going to be very funny. For now, I'm thinking of him as an unofficial seventh pokemon, one that won't fight. He hasn't even been technically captured yet.

Karasu

ya but he's lettign you do so XD so just lemem know and ya he's not that good in a fight (Zorua aren't, even int he games they arent that good)

Savant of the Wastes

You want to answer here, Karasu? Or should we just fastforward things a bit, and get to the hospital already?

Karasu

SammyGirl

It would probably be best for the story to move it on to the hospital

SammyGirl

Update on what's going on, recruitment wise:

Now that we have a character base established, I am now seeking a few new people to play a couple of choice rolls which will be critical to the story as it advances. I will give people who are interested the details of their character of interest over pm after they claim their spot here.

I need:

Dragonmaster Lance
Ash Ketchum
Kamon (aka Silver)
and at least one oc who will work with legendary pokemon arceus, dialga, and palkia.
I also need an oc who will be a monster/human creature of sorts to work with another of my characters

Karasu

my character could be taken with the legendaries if you like Sammy, basically she's a monster/human XD

pendarious

if no one else joins soon I'll create another character if you need me to
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SammyGirl

Karasu: thanks, but she's already got a position in the story.

pendarious: i'll give it some time, but you're always welcome to more characters

Karasu

SammyGirl

Updated the front page with information about the characters we're still looking for.

I would also like to say that if anyone would like to try out, I strongly prefer that they post their questions and whatnot here, unless i send them a pm requesting otherwise.

SammyGirl

Okay! As promised, I've posted the playlist for this rp, for anyone who likes music to write by or needs it for inspiration. The playlist is dynamic, and is intended to grow. I'm going to allow people to give their characters theme songs, and I'll add those. I'll also add music for events and special battles, as needed.

Let me know if you have any requests or suggestions.

PS: The playlist is on the front page, third post down.

pendarious

Character Name: Blane
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kinks:  He's into younger woman and doesn't care too much about age as long as it's 16 or older. Has a thing for being called uncle too.
Skills/Occupation: Scientist/Gym Leader. Technological device construction, use, and developement. Pokemon battles , cooking, and Understanding Pokemon
Alliance: society
Pokemon Team:  Arcanine, Rapidash, Magmar, Weezing, Muck, Kabutops

Personality:A Sturdy Professor who can be kind or stern depending on what the situation calls for, he's fairly relaxed most of the time but is serious about his work.  He will also help people he believes are good and in need of it.

Bio: The cinnabar Gym Leader and formerly Head Researcher for Team Rocket. However after the Mewtwo fiasco he realized that what he was doing was wrong and he left Team Rocket. It is with a heavy heart that he continues his research and he tries to do everything in his power to oppose The criminal organization that he'd formerly worked for as a manner to atone for his sins.
He is easily fascinated by new things to research but his ultimate goal is to atone for the years of atrocities he'd comitted working for Giovanni.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

SammyGirl

approved. i already put your new character on the accepted list. Would you like a theme for blane?

Karasu

SammyGirl

Character Name: Gretel "GeeEm" Dealer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kinks: Likes to inflict and receive pain. Enjoys watching monsters fight to the death in exceptionally bloody battles.
Skills/Occupation: The current CELLmaster. She is highly trained in martial arts and the use of various types of weaponry. She also has a number of survival skills.

Alliance: CELL

Pokemon Team: None. Prefers weapons to monsters and has been known to blow the heads off of trainers' pets if they get in her way.

Personality: Harsh and somewhat cold, GeeEm isn't one to offer much sympathy for anyone. She's very self-centered and isn't ashamed of that, and she has a violent streak that has landed her in trouble in the past. Not gentle by any stretch of the imagination, when she behaves in a kind manner or acts seductively, its most certainly to get something that she wants. Despite her viciousness, she knows how to use her body and feminine charms to get people to cooperate.

Bio:
After the fall of the CELL organization with the original CELLmaster's death, the few remaining members dispersed through the islands of the Green Bays and lived normal lives for a time. That is, until all life on the islands faded away. Blaming monsters and the incarnus for the disaster, the members of CELL regathered. GeeEm was swept up in their fight at an early age, and--because of her history of life in the hostile Infern Isle, the girl became a powerful advocate for the group. Eventually, she became the new CELLmaster, and she takes her position very seriously.

pendarious

as soon as I can find some music i think would fit Blane and Renna I'll let ya know sammy

Karasu

someone do let me know what it is I can really do with Zeema and Sarianna because my mind's like *Derp -blank*