Blind Date (Kyoudai & unselfishlove)

Started by Kyoudai, November 08, 2009, 03:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 09:10:30 PM
((OOC:  I know! I looked through a TON of pictures to use, and I couldn't leave this one alone.  It is pretty damn hot, isn't it? :D ))

((OOC:AND because now you don't have to keep it PG-13... lol Please let me know how long you will be online for. I just slept for about two hours so I could be up a bit later. I was rather tired. lol Not so much anymore, but either way I'm curious how long you will be on for. How did your day go, well I hope? ))

Kyoudai

((OOC:Drop you?  Are you kidding me?  So far you are pretty much exactly what I look for in an RP partner.  Besides, its just a matter of time before you get approved as well.  I think we work well together, I'll like to do more RPs with you in the future.  That would be a really mean thing to do, I'm not like that.))

Jason laughed at her questioning if he used that line on all the pretty girls he met.  He just smiled confidently then ginned back at her.

"I would if any of them had eyes as captivating as yours."  He answered, leaning forward to look into her eyes again.  "You know, green is my favorite color."

Her response of complimenting him as well caused him to blush slightly.  He was happy to hear a positive response from her.  For whatever reason, he really wanted... no, needed this girl to like him.  He was genuinely happy to hear her say that.  And he smiled at her and chuckled when she began to say how she probably sounded like a stalker.   

He, too, had forgotten about the waiter.  Looking back up at the waiter, his face still a little red. He hadn't really looked at the menu, but he remembered what Jon had suggested he try, and ordered that.  He watched as Sophia turned her head towards the waiter to tell him her own order.  He saw her face from a profile view and, again, couldn't believe how attracted to her he was feeling.  She was so pretty.  It was so unlike him to be so smitten with a girl after only meeting her about 30 minutes ago. 

After she had ordered and the waiter had left.  She turned back to Jason.  He took the opportunity to try what he hoped would not be putting his foot in his mouth. 

"So, about this thing about me that you can't stay away from... " He said grinning at her. 

Kyoudai

Quote from: unselfishlove20 on November 09, 2009, 09:41:37 PM
((OOC:AND because now you don't have to keep it PG-13... lol Please let me know how long you will be online for. I just slept for about two hours so I could be up a bit later. I was rather tired. lol Not so much anymore, but either way I'm curious how long you will be on for. How did your day go, well I hope? ))

((OOC: Like I said, we won't have to keep it Pg-13 that much longer anyway, haha  ;)  I'll be on for a few more hours.  I have to work in the morning, but I don't usually go to bed until about 2:00 am central time.  So I can be up for a good while longer.  My day was fairly uneventful.  I had today off, so I really just relaxed.  I looked around the forum pages that open up when you get approved and I played some video games. ))

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 09:55:55 PM
((OOC:Drop you?  Are you kidding me?  So far you are pretty much exactly what I look for in an RP partner.  Besides, its just a matter of time before you get approved as well.  I think we work well together, I'll like to do more RPs with you in the future.  That would be a really mean thing to do, I'm not like that.))

Jason laughed at her questioning if he used that line on all the pretty girls he met.  He just smiled confidently then ginned back at her.

"I would if any of them had eyes as captivating as yours."  He answered, leaning forward to look into her eyes again.  "You know, green is my favorite color."

Her response of complimenting him as well caused him to blush slightly.  He was happy to hear a positive response from her.  For whatever reason, he really wanted... no, needed this girl to like him.  He was genuinely happy to hear her say that.  And he smiled at her and chuckled when she began to say how she probably sounded like a stalker.   

He, too, had forgotten about the waiter.  Looking back up at the waiter, his face still a little red. He hadn't really looked at the menu, but he remembered what Jon had suggested he try, and ordered that.  He watched as Sophia turned her head towards the waiter to tell him her own order.  He saw her face from a profile view and, again, couldn't believe how attracted to her he was feeling.  She was so pretty.  It was so unlike him to be so smitten with a girl after only meeting her about 30 minutes ago. 

After she had ordered and the waiter had left.  She turned back to Jason.  He took the opportunity to try what he hoped would not be putting his foot in his mouth. 

"So, about this thing about me that you can't stay away from... " He said grinning at her.

((OOC: Aw, I'm touched. I feel the same way about you. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship =) And yes, I can only hope I will not have my usual luck and I will not fall through the cracks like I hear some do here. ))

Sophie slowly smiled when he replied. Oh, he was very smooth. In the back of her mind, she was really hoping he was not as smooth with all the girls he took out as he was with her. She liked to think she was special.

She felt special, if that counted for anything. Especially because she was at such a nice restaurant right now, to boot.

When she turned back to him after ordering, she blushed softly when she realized he had been full on staring at her. She smiled very small, slowly closing her menu and handing it to the waiter as he finished up his visit.

Sophia slowly smiled and watched him, her finger slowly continuing to move atop her wine glass, now. "Yes, I'm not quite sure I can place my finger on it, but you are different." She said, letting her mouth stop there. She could have gone on to say, 'From any other man I have ever met in my life. Where did you come from?' But she wanted to keep the stalker sounding comments to a minimum, until, of course, they were better acquainted.

Slowly, she picked up her wine glass and took another sip, her eyes not leaving his. She was absolutely astounded with herself that she did not manage to spill the wine on herself considering her eyes with inside of his and not paying attention to what she was doing. There was someone looking out for her tonight.

She was already thinking to herself about being excited to call her friend to thank her for the great date she set her up with, and she would have to send her apologies to Steve, also.

Kyoudai

So far, so good, he thought to himself.  He was quite happy with her responses so far.  He nodded as she answered.

"I know what you mean." He said while watching her drink from her wine glass. "You are, if I may be so bold, something special.  I don't even know how to explain it.  You are, of course, absolutely beautiful.  I'm sure you've heard that plenty of times, though.  You already seem like a really nice girl." 

He paused for a moment, unsure whether or not he should keep talking or shut up.  The last thing he wanted to do was sound like a drooling pervert or a gawking idiot.   But he had to take the chance, he had to let her know he already knew she wasn't just another pretty girl.

"Forgive me if this all sounds weird,"  he continued, starting to blush.  "but I feel like there is no other girl in the universe like you, and I just really feel like I want to get to know you.  Stop me now if I'm creeping you out... after what I just said I wouldn't blame you."

He said, sitting back in his chair, red faced and in disbelief of the confession he just made. 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 10:34:17 PM
So far, so good, he thought to himself.  He was quite happy with her responses so far.  He nodded as she answered.

"I know what you mean." He said while watching her drink from her wine glass. "You are, if I may be so bold, something special.  I don't even know how to explain it.  You are, of course, absolutely beautiful.  I'm sure you've heard that plenty of times, though.  You already seem like a really nice girl." 

He paused for a moment, unsure whether or not he should keep talking or shut up.  The last thing he wanted to do was sound like a drooling pervert or a gawking idiot.   But he had to take the chance, he had to let her know he already knew she wasn't just another pretty girl.

"Forgive me if this all sounds weird,"  he continued, starting to blush.  "but I feel like there is no other girl in the universe like you, and I just really feel like I want to get to know you.  Stop me now if I'm creeping you out... after what I just said I wouldn't blame you."

He said, sitting back in his chair, red faced and in disbelief of the confession he just made.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I haven't been told very often that I am beautiful. Hot, is sometimes used. I prefer when someone calls me beautiful, because then it seems as if they are looking past my outer appearance." She responded when he said she was beautiful and she smiled. She was pleased with the way she answered him.

She noticed him pause, and she would have questioned him if he hadn't continued to speak, but she just listened. "You only sound as creepy as I do when I say I already know you're different. How long have we known each other? Perhaps, forty-five minutes? Yes, it is absolutely insane. I think we are both certifiably insane." She spoke softly, before slowly smiling again.

"Thank you, I really want to get to know you more also. And no, flattery will get you everywhere with me, my friend." She grinned a bit more, and she broke eye contact again to lean back a bit for the waiter to set down her plate.

She noticed the waiter's eyes wandered down her blouse and she blushed, gave him a glare when he put down Jason's plate and tore his eyes from her cleavage. She adjusted her shirt now, feeling as if it was a bit rude of him to take advantage of the fact he was the waiter and standing above her to stare down her shirt.

Kyoudai

Jason found it hard to believe that she hadn't been called beautiful much.  But after she explained most guys had just called her "hot" he understood what kind of guys she must be used to.  He was not that guy.  He really wanted to appreciate her and let her know she was so much more than the "tits and ass" that most guys care about, and care about nothing else. 

He was relieved that she felt complimented by his tangent, rather than annoyed or worried.  He wasn't sure how that must have sounded coming out, since he wasn't thinking before speaking, he had just opened his mouth and let his heart speak for him.

"You are so much more than 'hot'." He replied.

He saw the waiter coming from behind Sophia with their food.  He couldn't believe it was already here.  He swore he has just ordered it 3 minutes ago.  As the waiter set down Sophia's food, he saw her shoot him a glare.  He looked at the waiter and saw where his eyes had been.  He had been staring down her shirt.  Already feeling protective of his date, he started to get a little angered.  When the waiter set down his food, he looked up at him with a horrible scowl on his face, still deciding if he should actually say anything or not.  He decided not to make a scene in Jon's restaurant.  He didn't want to make Jon look bad.  He was only in this nice restaurant because of Jon, anyway.

The waiter left, probably wondering if he was still going to get a tip or not, and Jason looked back at Sophia.  He swore she got prettier every time he saw her.  He smiled at her and picked up his fork. 

"I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know if they didn't cook it right.  I'll give Jon an earful if they didn't."  He said, starting to dig in himself. 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 11:05:07 PM
Jason found it hard to believe that she hadn't been called beautiful much.  But after she explained most guys had just called her "hot" he understood what kind of guys she must be used to.  He was not that guy.  He really wanted to appreciate her and let her know she was so much more than the "tits and ass" that most guys care about, and care about nothing else. 

He was relieved that she felt complimented by his tangent, rather than annoyed or worried.  He wasn't sure how that much have sounded coming out, since he wasn't thinking before speaking, he had just opened his mouth and let his heart speak for him.

"You are so much more than 'hot'." He replied.

He saw the waiter coming from behind Sophia with their food.  He couldn't believe it was already here.  He swore he has just ordered it 3 minutes ago.  As the waiter set down Sophia's food, he saw her shoot him a glare.  He looked at the waiter and saw where his eyes had been.  He had been staring down her shirt.  Already feeling protective of his date, he started to get a little angered.  When the waiter set down his food, he looked up at him with a horrible scowl on his face, still deciding if he should actually say anything or not.  He decided not to make a scene in Jon's restaurant.  He didn't want to make Jon look bad.  He was only in this nice restaurant because of Jon, anyway.

The waiter left, probably wondering if he was still going to get a tip or not, and Jason looked back at Sophia.  He swore she got prettier every time he saw her.  He smiled at her and picked up his fork. 

"I hope you enjoy it.  Let me know if they didn't cook it right.  I'll give Jon an earful if they didn't."  He said, starting to dig in himself.

Sophia blushed gently when he said she was so much more than hot. "You are incredibly sweet, you know that?" She let him know, and blushed softly before she picked up her fork slowly.

"Oh, I'm sure the food is cooked just fine, I don't think I'll have any complaints." While she felt as if the food had also come out quite quickly, she also knew that time with him was going to be flying by. She enjoyed his company so much, and she knew she had to really revel in it so she would not regret it later when they were saying their goodbyes.

She began to eat slowly, and nodded in approval. "Wow. Christ... Probably the best risotto I've ever had. Your friend works here? Please tell him the food is phenomenal." She told Jason as she watched him eating, and she continued.

Gently, she picked up the fork and took a nice portion of risotto, and placed it in her mouth. Sophia withdrew her fork from her lips slowly, really enjoying the texture and taste of the meal.

They exchanged a bit more small talk over their meals. She told him how she had recently finished college and was looking for a job as a psychologist, and she asked him what profession he was in or looking to get a career in.

She smiled softly to the waiter when he picked up her dish, clearing it from in front of her. "That was very good. I'm a bit embarrassed that I finished the entire thing. First date etiquette seems to suggest the girl almost never finishes her food. I don't think most first dates wind up at Armenicy's, so I don't feel too foolish." She said as she smiled at him, watching him.

The food had really been quite good, but she could only imagine the cost. She had quite a sweet tooth, and if she forced herself, she could have dessert, but she did not want to increase the bill anymore than it already was considering she was quite sure he would be paying.

Of course, she would offer like she always did. Sadly, a few times men had accepted her cash for her half, but she had a feeling Jason was too much of a gentleman to do such things.

Kyoudai

This date was going so well it was almost making Jason's head spin.  Everything was just about perfect right down to the food.  He was glad she approved of her food, he'd make sure to let Jon know later. 

He couldn't help but watch her enjoy her food as he glanced up from his own meal from time to time.  She really seemed to be enjoying it.  He was about to start thinking that her eating was looking a little suggestive, but he mentally slapped himself, thinking its far too early to have thoughts like that. 

They continued to talk about various things like her collage and profession.  Jason always found psychology to be very interesting and he asked her a few questions about it.  He explained to her that he had been out of collage for a couple years now himself and was still looking for work as a video game designer.  He explained how saturated the job market for that career is at the moment and how he was getting by as a play tester for a local game company in the city. 

She finished all of her meal, which made him feel good.  He was glad she enjoyed it.  He laughed at her thinking she shouldn't have finished it and explained that he was glad she loved it.  His own meal was delicious, but a little bit small of a portion for him. 

"I'd like a dessert.  Jon always tells me how fantastic the chocolate lava cake is here.  Do you want one too?"  He asked with a smile.

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 11:40:02 PM
This date was going so well it was almost making Jason's head spin.  Everything was just about perfect right down to the food.  He was glad she approved of her food, he'd make sure to let Jon know later. 

He couldn't help but watch her enjoy her food as he glanced up from his own meal from time to time.  She really seemed to be enjoying it.  He was about to start thinking that her eating was looking a little suggestive, but he mentally slapped himself, thinking its far too early to have thoughts like that. 

They continued to talk about various things like her collage and profession.  Jason always found psychology to be very interesting and he asked her a few questions about it.  He explained to her that he had been out of collage for a couple years now himself and was still looking for work as a video game designer.  He explained how saturated the job market for that career is at the moment and how he was getting by as a play tester for a local game company in the city. 

She finished all of her meal, which made him feel good.  He was glad she enjoyed it.  He laughed at her thinking she shouldn't have finished it and explained that he was glad she loved it.  His own meal was delicious, but a little bit small of a portion for him. 

"I'd like a dessert.  Jon always tells me how fantastic the chocolate lava cake is here.  Do you want one too?"  He asked with a smile.

Sophia was interested in his profession. It seemed very interesting, but she had a few concerns. She grinned softly and watched him.

"So, you aren't one of those men who would ask me to move out of the way if you were testing a new video game, and I happened to block the television to get your attention, are you?" She asked softly, trying to hide a smirk.

She refrained from mentioning that all she had on was some very sexy lingerie. She figured if he stated he would ask her to move so he could continue 'working' that she would mention she was also in her sexy underwear.

"Well, I'm not confident I could finish a whole dessert, would you mind sharing?" She asked as she watched him, curious if he was possessive about his dessert.

She wouldn't blame him if he was; she could only imagine how good the chocolate lava cake was.

Kyoudai

Jason laughed out loud a little from her question.  He looked back up at her with a huge grin on his face.

"Hmm, that depends, " He said without thinking "on what you want my attention for." 

He was caught up in the moment and didn't even realize how suggestive his tone was in that last statement.  Naturally this thought process caused his mind to return to thinking less than pure thoughts about this girl he had just recently completely fallen for.  He allowed his mind a little more time to turn these thoughts over a few times before forcing himself to snap out of it, and looked up at her wondering what he'd just said. 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 10, 2009, 12:11:18 AM
Jason laughed out loud a little from her question.  He looked back up at her with a huge grin on his face.

"Hmm, that depends, " He said without thinking "on what you want my attention for." 

He was caught up in the moment and didn't even realize how suggestive his tone was in that last statement.  Naturally this thought process caused his mind to return to thinking less than pure thoughts about this girl he had just recently completely fallen for.  He allowed his mind a little more time to turn these thoughts over a few times before forcing himself to snap out of it, and looked up at her wondering what he'd just said.

She slowly grinned when he said what he said and she tilted her head just slightly. "Well, what is something you consider good enough to put down the controller for?" She bit her bottom lip softly, unable to help herself.

Harmless flirting, right? That's all this was. She wanted to simply hear what he had to say.  She watched him, her eyes had a tint of suggestion to them as she became lost into his beautiful brown eyes again.

Sophia was really falling head over heels for this guy and she really enjoyed their playful flirting. Butterflies fluttered around rapidly in her stomach as she waited for his reply.

Kyoudai

Jason was both excited and scared of her question.  He was relieved that she wasn't offended by him letting that slip out of his mouth.  Now he felt he needed to answer this carefully.  He smiled at her, and it turned into more of a mischievous grin.

"For you, I'd put the controller down for anything you find comfortable."  He began. "Now I might throw the controller away and come running for a chance to see you in something that showed a little more of you."

Was this ok?  He was taking risk after risk here, and so far they had paid off.  It was just harmless flirting, right?  It was fun, it was exciting.  It was definitely more exhilarating that any flirting he'd ever done before.  Was it because this girl's approval was so important to him?  Is that why he was just a little more than nervous about possibly offending her?  She didn't seem to mind, and he sort of liked seeing where she would take her questions next. 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 10, 2009, 12:27:07 AM
Jason was both excited and scared of her question.  He was relieved that she wasn't offended by him letting that slip out of his mouth.  Now he felt he needed to answer this carefully.  He smiled at her, and it turned into more of a mischievous grin.

"For you, I'd put the controller down for anything you find comfortable."  He began. "Now I might throw the controller away and come running for a chance to see you in something that showed a little more of you."

Was this ok?  He was taking risk after risk here, and so far they had paid off.  It was just harmless flirting, right?  It was fun, it was exciting.  It was definitely more exhilarating that any flirting he'd ever done before.  Was it because this girl's approval was so important to him?  Is that why he was just a little more than nervous about possibly offending her?  She didn't seem to mind, and he sort of liked seeing where she would take her questions next.

She smirked and gave a gentle laugh, staring into his face. "Something that showed a little more of me? I'm not quite sure what you are referring to." She knew very well exactly what he was referring to, and she enjoyed putting him on the spot. He seemed to handle the pressure well, and she was curious exactly what was running through his mind.

It was also rather obvious she was playing stupid, but she wondered how he would react to it. She was one to enjoy it very much when someone said exactly what they wanted or exactly what they meant when they were speaking to her.

Sophia always liked to see if a man was all talk or if he knew what he was doing. Usually appearing as if he knows what he is talking about means he will probably know what he is doing. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs, and gently crossed her legs the opposite way, fixing her skirt for a moment, before looking back up at him, waiting for his reply. A soft, almost too innocent, smile gracing her lips all the while.

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 09, 2009, 09:10:30 PM
((OOC:  I know! I looked through a TON of pictures to use, and I couldn't leave this one alone.  It is pretty damn hot, isn't it? :D ))

((OOC: Yes, it is very freakin' hot. I keep staring at it. lol Can't wait to choose my picture. Should be interesting...  ;) ))

unselfishlove20

((OOC:Ah, it's past my bedtime, I must be going. I will talk to you later Josh. Good session tonight =) I look forward to continuing later. I'll probably check the posts before work tomorrow and respond. Have a good day at work tomorrow, bye for now. <3 ))

unselfishlove20

((OOC:I'm a liar, I'll be up a bit longer... lol I do that. Say I'll be leaving, maybe 3 or 4 posts later I really will... lol You'll learn ))

Kyoudai

Was she... teasing him?  He liked that.  He liked that a lot, actually.  It made him a little bit more brave in answering the question a little more honestly.  He watched her look back up at him after adjusting her skirt with a sweet smile that could have made him melt.  She wanted him to clarify his answer?  Alright, he would do just that.  He felt pretty confident at this point that she actually wanted his real answer.

He leaned forward and looked at her with a grin.

"What I mean is, I'd happily discard my controller and give you my undivided attention for a peak at whatever you've got under that tank top and skirt."  He said truthfully. 

There...  She wanted to know, and he said it.  And this time he wasn't stopping himself from imagining what she was wearing under her tank top and skirt.  Now he was very curious to know what she planned to do with his answer to her question. 

Kyoudai

((OOC:  Yay!  I'm glad you're sticking around for a bit.  It's just starting to get good!  Next time when you say you are leaving for the night I won't believe you, and I'll post faster!))

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 10, 2009, 01:26:05 AM
((OOC:  Yay!  I'm glad you're sticking around for a bit.  It's just starting to get good!  Next time when you say you are leaving for the night I won't believe you, and I'll post faster!))

(OOC: Yes, I fell asleep, I'm sorry. lol Probably at around 2:25, it was pretty ridiculous. Something told me to just get up and check one more time but instead I fell asleep. lol Oh, I think you're an hour behind me, by the way. I'm EST)

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 10, 2009, 01:25:04 AM
Was she... teasing him?  He liked that.  He liked that a lot, actually.  It made him a little bit more brave in answering the question a little more honestly.  He watched her look back up at him after adjusting her skirt with a sweet smile that could have made him melt.  She wanted him to clarify his answer?  Alright, he would do just that.  He felt pretty confident at this point that she actually wanted his real answer.

He leaned forward and looked at her with a grin.

"What I mean is, I'd happily discard my controller and give you my undivided attention for a peak at whatever you've got under that tank top and skirt."  He said truthfully. 

There...  She wanted to know, and he said it.  And this time he wasn't stopping himself from imagining what she was wearing under her tank top and skirt.  Now he was very curious to know what she planned to do with his answer to her question.

She expected this answer, yes. She didn't expect her heart to drop into her lower stomach and then slowly flutter back up into her chest. She watched him and stayed quiet for a moment. Until now, she slowly grinned, as if breaking the seriousness of the moment. She just grinned a little bit more and she shook her head a bit, looking down to her lap, and then back up. Oh, she felt defeated for ruining the moment.

It was the kind of game they had going where they were just waiting for one to back down a bit instead of answering the question truthfully. And he had gotten her, but she didn't want him to win, so she recovered quickly.

"Oh really? Well, that is promising. At least I know you will readily be attempting to satisfy me, whether you can follow through or not. I was just hoping you weren't one of those crazy men who ask a woman out of the way of the television when she's in some sexy lingerie, attempting to get your attention. Seemingly, no is a safe answer. I wouldn't say you'd do that." She grinned softly, continuing to stare deep into his eyes.

Did she think he could follow through? Oh, of course she did. It was more of a test of his reaction to her questioning whether he could satisfy her or not. He could leave the comment as is, and continue on with conversation, or he could defend in the way she had said what she said. It was almost as if she questioned if he was all talk or not. She really wondered how he would react, and she was having so much fun teasing him and getting his responses.

Sophie was so absolutely lost in his eyes. He was driving her absolutely mad, right down to the last gold speck inside of his beautiful brown eyes. He had that confidence about him that she was very attracted to. A man who would call her bluff, as he just did, was so incredibly sexy. Her mind wandered, imagining his voice in her ear, saying much dirtier things.

Her face became just a bit red, and she attempted to put this out of her mind. Just the image alone seemed to excite her. Again, she slowly uncrossed her legs, and crossed her legs the opposite way again, slowly brushing his leg underneath the table in the process.

She didn't feel as if she had to apologize. She didn't mean to, but when she realized she had been slowly brushing her shoe along his leg, she decided to see if she could tease him a bit more. She adjusted her skirt once more, and her shoe left his leg and found its right place over her other leg.

Sophia just continued to watch his face, wondering if he would react to her very suggestive leg touch. It had been slow. Slow and sensual along his leg, but for no more than about eight seconds did her shoe and his leg meet. She broke the eye contact, and took a long drink of wine, and smiled as the waiter set down the dessert in front of the two of them. She had only looked up at the waiter, and she subconsciously fixed her shirt slowly, and she met Jason's eyes again.

Kyoudai

Jason loved the way she reacted to his answer.  He understood now.  This was a game, and he did love to play games.  He absolutely loved watching every reaction she had to his answer and her reply.  Then suddenly she added the unexpected touch under the table.  She uncrossed her legs, then recrossed them, brushing his leg with her foot as she did so.  Studying her face, Jason wasn't 100% sure she did that on purpose, but soon after she seemed to have a satisfied look on her face, so it must have been intentional.  The idea of this amazing mental bond they already had crossing over into a physical bond began to cross his mind.  His attraction to Sophia was becoming too strong for him to push thoughts like that out of his mind.  He simply grinned wider and kept looking into those green eyes he'd come to love so much.

"Yes, you are correct in your assumption...  However, there is only one way to find out, right?"  He blurted out suddenly. 

Perhaps he'd given control of his mouth to the wrong head.  Was this still harmless flirting?  Well, too late now, he thought to himself.  He'd gone and said exactly what he was thinking, and the only thing he could do now was hope she was feeling the same way he was. 

Then the waiter had set down their dessert, with one dessert fork.  Without really thinking about it, he picked up the new fork and cut a small piece of the cake off with it, and with a a grin on his face held it up, offering it to Sophia.

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 10, 2009, 08:48:15 AM
Jason loved the way she reacted to his answer.  He understood now.  This was a game, and he did love to play games.  He absolutely loved watching every reaction she had to his answer and her reply.  Then suddenly she added the unexpected touch under the table.  She uncrossed her legs, then recrossed them, brushing his leg with her foot as she did so.  Studying her face, Jason wasn't 100% sure she did that on purpose, but soon after she seemed to have a satisfied look on her face, so it must have been intentional.  The idea of this amazing mental bond they already had crossing over into a physical bond began to cross his mind.  His attraction to Sophia was becoming too strong for him to push thoughts like that out of his mind.  He simply grinned wider and kept looking into those green eyes he'd come to love so much.

"Yes, you are correct in your assumption...  However, there is only one way to find out, right?"  He blurted out suddenly. 

Perhaps he'd given control of his mouth to the wrong head.  Was this still harmless flirting?  Well, too late now, he thought to himself.  He'd gone and said exactly what he was thinking, and the only thing he could do now was hope she was feeling the same way he was. 

Then the waiter had set down their dessert, with one dessert fork.  Without really thinking about it, he picked up the new fork and cut a small piece of the cake off with it, and with a a grin on his face held it up, offering it to Sophia.

Sophie still found it as some harmless flirting, and she just shook her head gently to his comment. "I guess there is, isn't there? Well, perhaps it might stay in the unknown for a bit longer, hm?" She teased and grinned. She meant it, even if she was teasing. She held herself to high standards, and she certainly did not have sex on the first date. Especially a blind date. Did that mean she wasn't incredibly tempted to do so? Of course not. If she felt like she wouldn't be judged by doing so, she would have already been teasing him to no end and giving him glimpses of herself here or there, but she didn't want to get his hopes up for something that wasn't going to happen just yet.

There was no doubt in her mind that it would be incredible. She was ecstatic to simply feel his lips on hers. Even though she told her dates sometimes that she didn't kiss on the first date, she didn't tell him yet. She hoped he would at the end of the date, really. She could only imagine the feelings that would be running through her body while he was kissing her if he was able to do what he was doing now just with his eyes alone.

Sophia's face seemed to become a bit blank and hard to read for a moment when he offered the dessert. Only for a moment, she didn't want him to have a heart attack. She slowly grinned and tilted her head for a moment, meeting his eyes and she arched an eyebrow when he offered her some of the dessert. She leaned forward slowly, gently wrapping her lips around the dessert and pulling back slowly.

"Mmm." She let out gently and nodded. "Your friend was right, this dessert is incredible. Sinful, really." She said softly, as she watched him. She let the wonderful flavors dance around on her tongue. She was glad she didn't ask for her own because she would have wound up eating the whole thing, and that would entail a jog in the morning that she didn't feel as if she would be in the mood to do, so a few bites was all she would have.

Kyoudai

Quote from: unselfishlove20 on November 10, 2009, 12:10:48 PM
Sophie still found it as some harmless flirting, and she just shook her head gently to his comment. "I guess there is, isn't there? Well, perhaps it might stay in the unknown for a bit longer, hm?" She teased and grinned. She meant it, even if she was teasing. She held herself to high standards, and she certainly did not have sex on the first date. Especially a blind date. Did that mean she wasn't incredibly tempted to do so? Of course not. If she felt like she wouldn't be judged by doing so, she would have already been teasing him to no end and giving him glimpses of herself here or there, but she didn't want to get his hopes up for something that wasn't going to happen just yet.

There was no doubt in her mind that it would be incredible. She was ecstatic to simply feel his lips on hers. Even though she told her dates sometimes that she didn't kiss on the first date, she didn't tell him yet. She hoped he would at the end of the date, really. She could only imagine the feelings that would be running through her body while he was kissing her if he was able to do what he was doing now just with his eyes alone.

Sophia's face seemed to become a bit blank and hard to read for a moment when he offered the dessert. Only for a moment, she didn't want him to have a heart attack. She slowly grinned and tilted her head for a moment, meeting his eyes and she arched an eyebrow when he offered her some of the dessert. She leaned forward slowly, gently wrapping her lips around the dessert and pulling back slowly.

"Mmm." She let out gently and nodded. "Your friend was right, this dessert is incredible. Sinful, really." She said softly, as she watched him. She let the wonderful flavors dance around on her tongue. She was glad she didn't ask for her own because she would have wound up eating the whole thing, and that would entail a jog in the morning that she didn't feel as if she would be in the mood to do, so a few bites was all she would have.

Jason only smiled back at her reply.  Naturally this was about the answer he expected, and even hoped for.  Jason never had been the type of guy who liked one night stands, and he was actually a little relieved that Sophia wasn't the type of girl to take her top off for a stranger just because he asked.  He smiled at her, thinking to himself that she really was turning out to be the perfect girl. 

He was now unsure whether or not to continue the flirting.  He was certainly not a pushy jerk who would do anything to get into a girl's pants as soon as possible.  However, the slightly suggestive way she ate the cake off his fork still kept him feeling the flirty atmosphere, which was his intention when he offered it anyway.  So he decided to follow up to her last response.

"I'll look forward to it."  He said with an honest smile.  "Feel free to test me on that promise anytime."

They finished the cake, and it was excellent.  He would have to compliment Jon on the meal as a whole later.  The server brought the bill, and Jason handed him is credit card without even looking at it.  It didn't matter, any price would have been worth it for what he had found this evening. 

unselfishlove20

Quote from: Kyoudai on November 10, 2009, 01:26:00 PM

Jason only smiled back at her reply.  Naturally this was about the answer he expected, and even hoped for.  Jason never had been the type of guy who liked one night stands, and he was actually a little relieved that Sophia wasn't the type of girl to take her top off for a stranger just because he asked.  He smiled at her, thinking to himself that she really was turning out to be the perfect girl. 

He was now unsure whether or not to continue the flirting.  He was certainly not a pushy jerk who would do anything to get into a girl's pants as soon as possible.  However, the slightly suggestive way she ate the cake off his fork still kept him feeling the flirty atmosphere, which was his intention when he offered it anyway.  So he decided to follow up to her last response.

"I'll look forward to it."  He said with an honest smile.  "Feel free to test me on that promise anytime."

They finished the cake, and it was excellent.  He would have to compliment Jon on the meal as a whole later.  The server brought the bill, and Jason handed him is credit card without even looking at it.  It didn't matter, any price would have been worth it for what he had found this evening.

Sophia bit her bottom lip and then grinned softly in response to his comment, and she continued to let him feed her. Occasionally, she would steal the fork from him, brushing his hand gently, and she would offer him a bite of cake. Once, in a bit of a flirty way, and then the second time, letting a small bit get the corner of his mouth and she giggled softly about this.

When the server brought out the bill, she went for her purse, and looked at him. "Okay, how much do I owe you?" She asked him when the receipt came back for him to sign and tip the waiter.

It was a test, yes, of course. She didn't expect him to tell her what she owed for her dinner, not because she was used to men spoiling her, but more so because she could tell the type of person he was. He was quite the gentleman.

She would have probably been shocked if he happened to give her a figure. Sure, she had cash on her because she had some pretty horrible first dates in the past, and who knows where she would have wound up considering she let him pick her up at her apartment.

As she waited for his response, she began to fantasize about him a bit. He really turned her on in a way she had not let any other man do to her. She was a bit taken a-back, considering she was sure she could not even control what he did to her. His eyes would search hers and there would be this look in his eyes that drove her mad.

Suddenly, she imagined him standing up and ripping the table cloth from the table. With one wide swift movement, his hand cleared everything on the table, and he would press her back on top of the table in the middle of the restaurant.

His lips would be on hers, and his hands would be wandering to places that were becoming moist at the fantasy she was having in her mind. She snapped out of it, only a few seconds really going by as she had her fantasy in her mind.

Sophie continued to wait for her answer, her purse in her lap, ready to help with the bill if asked, but she wasn't expecting to.