The Dark Side of Conflict (M looking for F/Futa)

Started by Conflict, December 16, 2013, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conflict

(In Progress)

This is the Dark Side of Conflict's ideas. I ask that you treat my light side and dark side as two different people: things I enjoy here may not be welcome there. My Dark Side O/Os can be found here. I usually play M characters for F or Futa characters played by non-male writers.

I'm branding my dark side as straight to the point, no bullshit, steadfast, frank, understanding, and intelligent.

AVAILABLE
Your Dark Fantasy

If you would like to be tortured or dominated or pretty much anything else (within the boundaries of my O/Os), this is your plot. Describe in detail what you want, and I'll make it happen for you. Usually one-shot length, but depending on how interested I am, it could be longer.

AVAILABLE
Pet

Your character is a pet of my character, sub-human futa or female. My character uses you for sex, which your character loves and begs for, etc. You can have animal characteristics if desired. I would prefer this RP free of outright torture.

AVAILABLE
Everything trying to fuck you

Your female or futa character is lost in a fantasy world (we will brainstorm this; I'm not picky). I will be the GM, sending beasts and mythical creatures and whatever else you want to defeat you and dominate you. Flexible: you can choose what kinds of beasts you like, you can choose to defeat some of them and turn the tables on them, etc.

AVAILABLE
Climbing the Ladder

Your character is a businesswoman trying to get ahead. I will play a host of characters in a corporation that you will seduce one by one, without the others finding out about it. By sleeping your way through the ranks, you will climb the corporate ladder.

AVAILABLE
Becoming a slave

Your character is a normal girl or futa, who is kidnapped or who willingly comes to my character, who proceeds to train her to become a slave. Lashes, sex, orgasm denial, eventual sex slave.

AVAILABLE
The Family

Your character is the daughter of a family, where it is expected that she will always be subservient to the needs of her brothers and father. The father brings his work buddies over, her brother brings his friends or girlfriend over, and she willingly and happily services them. Now, a new step-sister arrives into the house, and she must be trained to do as her sister-in-law does.

Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

Conflict

Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe