"Teach Me Pleasure..." (M/M)

Started by Suiko, October 17, 2010, 12:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

-Taken-

"Teach Me Pleasure..."
Pairing: M/M

Role Desired: Dominant Male Character (Can be played by a male or female)

Genre: Fantasy or Modern, depending on preference. BDSM, M/s

Plot: A young male, bitterly scarred and lost due to terrible past experiences has long since lost any illusions that another could feel anything but hate and disgust for him; he lives alone on the streets, having retreated into himself, becoming a mere shell of a person in his effort to protect himself from the harshness of the world around him. He is but a soft and gentle soul, torn asunder by cruelty that none should know and though he strongly desires to find his place, to feel something positive in the world... He has no way of doing so.
Then, a chance meeting with another; perhaps a simple bump upon the streets, an encounter at a place of work, nothing seeming significant or life-changing in the short exchange the two have, however there is something that draws the young man to him, a strength and quality that he finds impossible to define... Spurred on by something he doesn't understand he takes a chance, risking the safety he so carefully protected with the gamble that the other man just might care for him...
The pair meet again as the younger of the two tries to find him, they talk, exchange opinions that are surprisingly similar and complementary; one, gentle and meek, desiring to find his place. The other; strong and dignified, desiring someone to impart his teachins on...
A proposition is made; Fear for security.
Hate for love.
Pain for pleasure.
It is agreed that the once lost boy will find a home and a place at the feet of the mere stranger where he will learn that ways of submission, learn how to survive in an unforgiving world and find a certain value in his own life in the pleasing of others.

Notes: This is a role close to my heart; I'm looking for someone preferably with experience in the BDSM world, whether it be in real life or merely online. I'd like for the character's to develop as individuals also in the course of the roleplay... Become stronger, form a deeper bond, that sort of thing... Please PM me with your interest.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -