Family Ties

Started by Kiric Rand, February 03, 2010, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Jason paced up and down the hall, his mind all scattered. *Oh sure, she can come back now, but what about when the family really needed her? Where was she then?* He cursed himself for thinking that way. This was his twin sister he was talking about. He had come to the airport to pick her up, since she was on her way home from college. He couldn't help but being angry at her though. *Weren't the three of us inseparable, then when she should be there she's gone.* He shook his head once more, knowing her plane should be landing anytime now, and then he would solve this problem face to face.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

darkvamplips

Rebecca had wanted to come down to be with her brother but she had no money to get down. Her parents had been to cheap to even pay for her ride home so she could not even properly say goodbye to her sister. Soon the plane started it's decent and she was glad to be heading home, the trip was long and she was glad she was home for good. When it landed she got out of the plane after grabbing her carry on bags. A few moments later she was walking through the arrival gate hoping to see her brother soon and give him a hug.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Kiric Rand

Jason clutched the necklace in his hand tightly as the plane started to land. It was their younger sister's and she had wanted Rebecca to have it. He didn't feel she deserved it, but would carry out his sisters dying wish. As people started poring out of the terminal, he looked up intime to see Rebecca walking out. *Well, time to get this over with.* He stood up out of his chair, walking over to his sister.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

darkvamplips

When she went to college there had been phones calls and emails nearly every day. Now that their sister was dead the phone calls and emails dwindled to nothing. When he looked at her she smiled not knowing that he hated her. "Hey." She smiled wanting to hug him but stopped herself when she noticed the bad feeling from him.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Hey, how was the flight?" He spoke, but it was a barly audiable grumble. Truth was he didn't hat her, she was family, he could never hate her, but he resented her horribally. *It just dosen't make sense, this was our sister, surly you could have made it back for that.* He backed off slightly as he felt what he thought was a hug coming, and sighed when she stopped herself. He started walking tword the baggage area befoer he stopped and handed her the necklace in his hand. "Oh, sis wanted you to have this. It was the last thing she asked me to do."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"It was very long I'm glad to be on the ground." Her brother looked older then when she remembered last time. When she backed away she knew that a hug was out of the question for right now. When he handed her the necklace she wrapped her fingers around it and looked at her hand. Right now she did not want to see it. This was the first time home since before her death and it felt weird. "Uh thanks." She said now following him toward the luggage belt.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He didn't even look back, just kind of nodded at her answer. "The family is all excited to see you again. Mom and Dad are taking it pretty hard, maybe you can cheer them up a little." He grimaced as he said those words. "Let's get your things and get going, I really don't want to be around here when traffic starts backing up."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Alright." They waited a few minutes and she took the bags off the belt when they came. They looked heavy and she lifted them with ease. When he last saw her she was very weak but time and things change as people grew older.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He offered her a hand carrying her things. "Come on, the car's this way." He just wanted to get out of the airport right now, to get back home where he could be alone. "Mom and Dad should have the room ready for you by now, and dinner should be on the stove."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She let her brother take one bag since she was not used to people offering their help to her. "Alright. Thank you for coming to pick me up." She said knowing it wasn't because he wanted to come pick her up.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He just grumbled a bit. He grabbed one of the larger bags and lead his sister to his car. Traffic was getting bad, but they would be able to make it out with minimal trouble. It was going to be about a hour long trip though, and he felt like this was going to be the longest hour of his life.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

The hour started to get really quiet and she wondered why he was being so quiet. "May I turn on the radio?" Maybe something was on to break the silence.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Sure, be my guest." He didn't mind, but he was a bit angry at himself for not thinking about it. The music would help distract his mind, and right now he really didn't feel like talking. "Pick whatever you want. If nothings on the radio, I've got some Cd's, but I doubt its anything you'd like."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Alright." She said about the cd's and then turned on the radio. It was surprising to her that she found out how to work it quickly. She found a radio station that had a few of her favorite songs on it.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He wasn't sure what music she would choose to listen to, but being a college student, he had a good idea. He really didn't care, the sound of anything would hopefully ease this trim. He wanted to say what was on his mind, but so soon after their sister's death, it would probally drive her to tears. "Listen..... I....." He just shook his head, now would not be a good time.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

Before he started working she had started to sing quietly to the one song that was playing on the radio. When he said those words she turned her head towards him and listened. "What? Tell me."

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He just shook his head. "It's nothing, we'll talk about it after we get home." He turned the radio up a little, attempting to drown out his own thoughts. Granted, he wasn't one to listen to this type of music, but anything would help for right now. He turned off the freeway, home wouldn't be too much further now.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She went to say something and then stopped going back to singing the song that was nearing the end. At least the car ride would soon be over and then they would be at home and she could go unpack. The weird sensation of quiet would be over for now.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

As the car pulled up in the driveway of their home, he let out a sigh. *Finally, this was way too long to be cramped up in here with her.* He popped open the trunk of the car and helped her grab a few of her bags. *At least mom and dad will be happy.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Thanks for the help." She asked as she got out of the car and looked at the familiar house before grabbing a bag for herself. Soon they were walking up the pathway to the house that was standing in front of her.

My request thread:

Sub9880

Hey you two. How was the trip in little girl?

darkvamplips

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

(hey sub, this is between me and dark here)

He walked up the steps to the porch, throwing open the door to announce their arrival. "We're home. Mom! Dad!" He dropped her things off in the entry way, turning to face his twin sister. "Mom and dad will probally want to talk to you first." with that, he turned and headed out to the room that was prepared for him.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

(sorry didn't realize it was someone else. sub please delete your post. Could you be the parents please?)

She nodded and thanked him for bringing in her things. "Mom? Dad?" She called out trying to find them in their big house.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

(sure, I'll give it a show :P)

"Is that my sweet Rebecca?" The famine voice seemed to emanate from the kitchen. "Jason? How was your trip?"

"Sorry mom, I'm really not in the mood to talk. I got stuff to get ready for tomorrow, so just call me when dinner gets done please." He walked off, closing the door to one of the guest rooms that was serving as his bedroom for now. He knew he would have to go back to school soon, but at least he had the decency to show up for his sisters funeral. "How? How can you remain in such a good mood?"
[Floatright]
[/float]