Skye

cute that it was disturbing. There it was...a
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

little toy poodle, which was the cuteness of a puppy and

Lady Haven

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Skye

hellion sort. Filled with pleas of human...
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

sorrow.  The man approached the cute but evil puppy

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

that he wouldn;t get bitten.  He did so he screamed...

Mordred

.. like a little girl.. hoping nobody heard.. as his hand
*See Pillory*

Skye

was gnawed on by the puppy who turned out to
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dizzi

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Dizzi

was that his wife was filming the whole thing and....

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

shadowspale

Beguile's Mistress

Kotah

Reverend Bonobo

Even worse, the bite was infected. The next full moon...
You fucking phony genie, give me my wish! Under the auditorium stairs this time, and no bullshit - show up this time or I'll swipe your glasses and never give 'em back!
My Ons, Offs, and Maybes.

Dizzi

the man exploded and his eye then moved to

ruaprnstr

an outdoor setting, where one night I met a boy
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

precious

Lady Haven

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Dizzi

'plsy' with alot.  I then took the toy and...

ruaprnstr

suprised myself with its tremendous ability...
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts