News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

in a time of war

Started by veilwebb, March 10, 2011, 05:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazzie

I take time to look at the swamp, and how life around it evolves before I finally walk back toward Craig. "Ready?" I ask in a firm voice. And feed Spirit some oats and give her water before the trip.

veilwebb

Instead of answering I jump on the back of the horse. I get a smell of sewer and relize its sazz. "Who smells now" I say ... Waiting for her to jump on the horse

sazzie

I give him an evil eye and jump on right after him, purposefully elbowing him in the ribcage as I do this.

veilwebb

I try not to show that her elbow hurt ... And I kick the horse to ride off .... The sun was starting to set now and we had made no ground at all today so I figured we would go a couple miles and then stop for the night, our trip would now take an extra day but we needed the medicine for sazz I thought .... As we ride along I asked sazz "did u know them guards ?"

sazzie

"Personally, no, I think they were just trained in actually," I then pause, "Government must have sent out a recent Wanted Poster..."

veilwebb

"Well that's ok because I'm wanted dead or alive, reward was 1,000,000 gold pieces" just relizing that saying that could give away my true identity I quickly change the subject " how do you know they just put out wanted posters" hopefully to have her not notice what I said first 

sazzie

The first thing he says quickly catches my attention, "One million pieces eh? What'd you do to get on that enlistment?" I ask him as we just pass a low bridge.

veilwebb

"I uh, don't want to talk about it, its all in the past." "Past is better kept in the past" I said ... Kicking the horse faster to try and make it into the woods by nightfall

sazzie

"I'm sure you can tell me...Come on I told you some stuff," I then ruffle his hair.

veilwebb

Ignoring her questions I contunie riding, we finally reached the woods I tie the horse to the tree and slash some branches off and make a fire ... I then lay down on my back looking up into the sky

sazzie

"Fine, don't tell me then," I sigh and sit next to him, "Could you at least go hunting with me? Instead of eating those nasty military packets?"I get up and play with the oak-carved bow. "It'll be fun,"

veilwebb

"Hunt with a sword ? I think not" I said

sazzie

"Want to try out my bow then?" I ask.

veilwebb

"If it will get you to stop yapping for awhile then fine" I say as I take the bow and hand her my sword "don't lose this sword" I tell her and wander into the woods. I see a deer in the distance I am the arrow and having now experiance with a bow miss miserably and the arrow whipos past the deer scaring it and ends up hitting a giant grizzly that was napping. Noticing what I did I quickly load another arrow and the bear has now waken up and charging at me I shoot again but again miss because I had never used a bow before now ... I decide to run and the bear catches up with me and grabs my leg with his teeth I yell in pain and I bash his head the best I can but its no use. he now is dragging me into the forest deeper with his teeth digging deeper into my leg I try to get free but he turns too quickly and I hit my head on a tree and pass out

sazzie

Ah shit, dumb ass As I hear a bear roaring in the distance I look at his sword, and mine. I decide to unsheath both. His was a little heavier then mine...I run my way toward the bear and see Craig knocked out...Great idea letting him hunt, he would try to take out a bear. Just before the bear gets on its hind legs to slash at him more I charge and leap into the air with both swords glimmering in the air, and chop the bears head clean off. I then sheath both swords.

I lift Craig over my shoulders and carry him back to the camp fire. Lay him down and start rapidly cleaning his wound thenputting anti-inflammatory ointment, infection ointment then hold pressure onto his leg to stop the bleeding.

veilwebb

I awake next to the fire "what happened?" "Did u get that bear?, where's my sword?" I say looking around for it. I attempt to stand up and fall flat on my face from the pain ...

sazzie

"Yeah I got him alright," I smirk and unsheath his sword then set it next to him. While lifting him up off the ground. "Spirit!" I yell and she trots forth. "You can use her tonight," I say. Then give him a water bottle. "Drink this, it'll help," and give him a pain reliever too.

veilwebb

I hesitate to do what she says because I'm still don't know if I should trust her ... I fasten my sword to my side and drink the water. I toss the pain pill away when she isn't looking ... A tough guy like me don't need it ... I lay down and look at the stars ... "Thanks for saving me from the bear" I said

sazzie

I hear something soft being throwin into the bushes and roll my eyes. "And uh, no problem, life for a life," I smile.

veilwebb

I awake in the middle of the night to rustleing in the bushes I clench my sword at my side the fire had gone out and it was pitch black I couldn't see anything. Then all of a sudden a hand covered my mouth and a dagger was put accros my neck. "Found you veil, move and I kill you" the stranger whispered into my ear. I reconized the voice it was the top bounty hunter in all the land he had found me twice before but I had managed to get away. He was filthy governemt scum just wanted the reward money. I figured I was dead this time.

sazzie

I hear something soft far away from my dream. But, I still am in deep slumber.

veilwebb

Then I get hit over the head and I pass out.... I awake in the back of a wagon being pulled by horses... I was tied up with chains and I turn my head and there tied to my back was sazz both of us chained to eachother and the wagon there was no escaping. The bounty hunter slambert didn't kill me at least I thought, probally wanted to turn me in alive to make him famous. I heard him yelling to the guards as we passed "I caught veil the legendary swordsman, the one children are told about the one who defeated the evil empire 40 years ago, the best swordsman in the world I caught" slambert was yelling so loud it echoed off the hillside .... "I'm sorry I got you into this sazz" I said ... I looked around and our weapons,food,everything had been taken. I let out a sigh

sazzie

I slowly wake up and notice were moving slowly down a path, trees going by us. I try standing up. But notice i'm bolted tightly against none other then Craig. Shit, what'd he do now? "What happened?" I whisper to him.

veilwebb

"We got caught by slambert, he has been chaing me for years" I said. ... Slambert yelled again as we passed more guards "I caught veil the legendary swordsman, the one children are told about the one who defeated the evil empire 40 years ago, the best swordsman in the world I caught" .... After he stopped yelling I whispered back to sazz "sorry for getting you in this mess we probally will both be killed after he turns us in for the reward money"

sazzie

My eyes widen in almost surprise, but then I smirk at my stupidity of not realizing who he truley was. "So i've been with none other then Veil this time, ay?" I then try jiggling the chains a little, "Do you know where were going?"

The so called Slambert then yells, "You two shut up back up there, or i'll chain your heads together next!"