News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Raven's Roleplay Ideas

Started by RavenBlackmoon, August 07, 2013, 07:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenBlackmoon

Hello!

I am currently considering more one on one roleplay partners.

A little bit about me and my interests:

Feel free to hang out with me in the red light district when I find downtime between my  main roleplays or pm me to see if I will make an appearance in the thread of your choosing.

I love OOC communication with my partner to check how things are going, explain future absences, chit chat, plot, etc.
I am craving some Dungeons and Dragons inspired or something with a extreme kink focus right now.
I would love to do a 5th edition duet adventure or series of one shots. Could be used by a DM who wants to see what directions a player might take that they hadn't anticipated.

I can roleplay as both male and female and often take on more than one character at a time. It has been awhile since a played a male, and am open to trying that out again.

I love hearing your ideas! If there is anything you want to change or try that is different than I post here, just drop me a line and I would love to discuss it!

Ons
BDSM/Kink/Dubious Consent/Character Development/ Plot

Offs
No hard limits. I need to know what you are and aren't comfortable with

Pairings
Italicized means that is the role I would prefer to play

MxF (Male role listed first)
Viking x Slave/captive
Vampire x Human
Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Royal x Servant
Sub Male x Dom Female (Either role)
Incubus x human I started one once on this thread but the original partner never posted his intro. Anyone want to pick it up?
Torturer x tortured

MxM
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Experienced male x inexperienced male
Dom x Sub

FxF
Vampire x Human
Torturer x tortured

If a role is taken (aka struck through) there is a possibility I still might be willing to do it. Be prepared to provide an interesting plot.

My Brain Babies(Plots)

Post Apocaliptic/New Order Vampires (Might consider making it a group RP if there is enough interest)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The world had fallen into a new dark age. Nuclear war and destruction of Earth's resources left large sections of the planet uninhabitable. Rubble of former cities filled the empty spaces between new towns and civilizations. As the destruction was due to the folly of mankind, a new group had seized control, hoping to salvage what they could of this broken planet. They were the Eldar, the longest vampire lineage, claiming to have descended from Vlad  Dracula himself. This lineage claimed leadership over the lands, yet their numbers were few. Now many vampires of lesser lineage have claimed territories of their own to lord over, forming new cities and towns.

Many humans have accepted their overlords with surprising grace. Then again, it was easy to behave if one had a kind leader. Humans knew all too well that they could either follow their leaders' rules, or they would find themselves being served for dinner.

The middle class consist mostly of lesser vampires, those who once were human but submitted to and survived the bite from a vampire. Amongst this class are many merchants and craftsmen. The occasional human with good manners and a fair bit of luck could find themselves free to conduct themselves as members of the middle class.

Cities and towns sprang up from what was formerly the United States of America. However they were often no more than a few hours apart on horseback. Dangers lurked in the ruins between towns. A primary threat being the Hollow Ones, the vampires who had been starved of blood. They follow and kill any source of flowing blood that comes across their paths. It is rumored some humans have formed an underground resistance out amongst the rubble, but the odds of survival out there does not make that story likely.

(Notes:
To kill a vampire:
stake it through the heart, decapitation & burning of body, dead man's blood
Standard Vampire weaknesses:
Sunlight, silver, holy objects.
Severity of affliction to Vampire weaknesses depends on purity of blood. Recently turned vampires is less affected than one of the Eldar.

The items listed above are subject to change as needed)

Inspiring Pictures (willing to discuss any plot ideas)

Thoughts: Red is the color of whores. She has been cast before him (or her). Is she guilty of that crime? Who has she been cast before?

Anyway, I hope to hear from you, [you]!

Happy roleplay hunting!

RavenBlackmoon

Added some more pairing ideas

Demon X Human is taken

RavenBlackmoon

Male Sub x Female Dom is taken.

Added links to current roleplays

RavenBlackmoon

Image inspiration added and failed RP removed.

RavenBlackmoon

RavenBlackmoon

RavenBlackmoon

RavenBlackmoon