Design an RP around this:

Started by HybridHalf, June 26, 2007, 06:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

To steal an idea from a certain Faucet commercial; I want someone to design an RP around this image:

http://www.hidebehind.com/56A964

For those of you that can't see it when you click a link, it's essentially a Drow Female enslaved by a Mind Flayer who's both raping and in the process of sucking out her brains. Or some sort of telepathic thing, whatever. And yes, I want to be the Drow female.

And yes, you D&D purists know that it's pretty much impossible for a Mind Flayer to have reproductive organs.

kongming

Although I'm way too burned out lately to volunteer for this (maybe in a few weeks I'll feel better), I thought I'd just mention something on the topic:

Mind flayers most likely do still have whatever genitals they had before undergoing ceramorphosis. Of course, they might not actually work, so it's possible that they couldn't get hard without using a psionic power.

Anyway, not only are their tentacles all phallic, but in an erotic dream I had about a mind flayer that was about to eat my brains, behind the tentacles, the mouth looked like an enormous vagina stretching open. It was a little creepy, disturbingly arousing, and fortunately I woke up before I could see just how in-depth it all was. No idea if it possessed a clitoris up in there. Maybe it's the psychic node.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

HybridHalf

And I thought I had a fucked up mind.  :o

Stevej101

Well HybridHalf, you still have that going for you.  It just seems that our dear kong has you beat in that area  :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

HairyHeretic

If the mind flayer was a mage, and I believe some are, then he just used a polymorph spell to add on what he needed. I don't think he's sucking the drows brains out then though. Don't the tentacles have to be going inside the skull for that?

I could be wrong, its been quite a while since I had anything to do with D&D.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Stevej101

Freaking filtered at work, wish I could see it.  :(

HybridHalf,
You have ons and offs yet?  I didn't see them and I like to know what I may be getting into  :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

HybridHalf

Celestial Goblin

With Ilithids, everyone has a fucked up mind.

kongming

Quote from: hairyheretic on June 26, 2007, 11:59:55 AM
If the mind flayer was a mage, and I believe some are

Kinda'. In the Monster Manual? Wizard is their favourite class. If you use psionics, however, then psion is, and they hate magic. Any spellcasting illithid are banished from society, outcasts who will never be allowed to be added to the elder brain when they die. They often decide not to die, and instead become liches.

(In second edition, mind flayers didn't have normal vision, only infra-vision. This meant that a mind flayer lich was invisible to his fellow illithid and so, constantly ignored, tended to go insane.)

So if you use the "full" info on them, only outcasts are mages: they'd be the kind likely to go around having sex with slaves anyway. Psions could still do that though. If you just use core or hate psionics like I unashamedly do, then they're mostly mages.

This message brought to you by the "I know everything" association. Members: Me
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

HybridHalf

Quote from: Celestial Goblin on June 26, 2007, 12:58:30 PM
With Ilithids, everyone has a fucked up mind.

Before or after they suck your brains out?

Silkcat

I was thinking about this image, and I'll spout off just in case you (or anyone) wants to use it.

What if the brain-control and rape and a combined activity, that the mindflayer is having her mind revisit her most intimate moments as she is consumed.  This might lead to a story line that has multiple short foggy scenes, interspersed with flashes back to her current predicament or a dream-like interpretations of it (perhaps tortuous and heavy), before drifting back to the next memory.

Indeed re-living the memory of having her maidenhead broken might be simultaneous with the first painful crack as her skull opens...
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

HybridHalf

Quote from: Silkcat on June 28, 2007, 07:56:36 AM
Indeed re-living the memory of having her maidenhead broken might be simultaneous with the first painful crack as her skull opens...

I just found out that brainsucking is against the rules of the site.

Eyeomancer

It doesn't necessarily have to be that he's a mind flayer.  A Master of Many Forms, or a mage with a shapeshift spell, could have developed a taste for lovely drow brains and pussy at the same time, so gets his freak on like this.

King_Furby

Quote from: HybridHalf on June 26, 2007, 06:18:38 AM
For those of you that can't see it when you click a link, it's essentially a Drow Female enslaved by a Mind Flayer who's both raping and in the process of sucking out her brains.

so it's basically like the thing is zombie but looks like a squid. zombie squids..omg what are we all going to do.

Xerial

Also keep in mind, a Mind Flayer can choose not to consume her brain, keeping her as a sex slave and merely exercising his telepathic powers to enhance the feeling of dominance and enjoy the backlash of her emotions...

There are always other slaves, off screen, that can have their brains eaten.

kongming

Quote from: King_Furby on June 28, 2007, 02:05:04 PM
so it's basically like the thing is zombie but looks like a squid. zombie squids..omg what are we all going to do.

The only way they resemble zombies is that they eat brains. Think of them as Cthulhu miniatures. Or genius psychics with squids for heads.

Ons/Offs:

Celestial Goblin

Very few people will spot such details, but her manacles are really cool:)

King_Furby

Quote from: kongming on June 28, 2007, 03:15:59 PM
The only way they resemble zombies is that they eat brains. Think of them as Cthulhu miniatures. Or genius psychics with squids for heads.

it's still a zombie squid to me lol. looks like a nasty little devil. Do those creatures live in the sea?

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

King_Furby

Quote from: Elvi on June 28, 2007, 08:41:51 PM
They live in the underdark

i know drow do, but the squid thing also?

Elvi

Illithids or mind flayers live in the underdark....

kongming

Curious note: their favorite minions, the umber-hulks, look like crustaceans. It's like in Soviet Underdark, seafood eat YOU!

Ons/Offs:

King_Furby

Celestial Goblin

Quote from: Elvi on June 28, 2007, 08:51:02 PM
Illithids or mind flayers live in the underdark....
Yah, bravo Elvi:)

Elvi